Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Gracious Hearts Music "Sing Hallelujah Light Has Come" Concert! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gracious Hearts Music "Sing Hallelujah Light Has Come" Concert! (235 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / Light Has No Shadow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gracious Hearts Music "Sing Hallelujah Light Has Come" Concert! by mrifeanyisinfo: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Have you heard about it? Do you know it? Guess what has been cooking! It is the 2nd Annual Worship Concert….. Are you happy!!! Wow, I don’t know about you, but I am super excited. After the long wait, we got it.

Trust me, the first was lit and this will be a blast. Can you guess the theme? eeh “Sing Hallelujah….light has come!” You know the vibe when Nepa bring light na; after months of travail, the joy; na so! Please tell your neighbour to tell neighbour “Neighbour, light has come. It is a new dawn! I will sing hallelujah for what the Lord has done.

You wouldn’t wanna miss this, I can vouch for you. It is going to be a day that heaven with Kiss the earth, showers of blessings, as we give God his only meal, PRAISE. Hallelujah!

So check the flyer, get your notepad or your to-do list and inscribe in it now, put it on reminder: come Sunday, 28th August 2022, is the day I am joining the Gracious Heart (can you hear the name, Gracious. Oh, my God!) Music to sing Hallelujah - light has come.

Do you know what, it is going to be ‘praiseful’. So, book your slot now by clicking on the link for your registration and reservation. Don’t forget, Sunday, 28th August, we will sing Hallelujah, our light has come. See you there!

(1) (Reply)

Who Got This Book In Pdf? / Pastor EA Adeboye Sermon At RCCG Convention 2022 Day 3 Perfect Jubilee / There Is No Such Thing As An “altar Call” In Scripture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.