Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How To Make KDP Paperback Cover Design In Canva - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make KDP Paperback Cover Design In Canva (282 Views)

KDP Paperback / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / AMAZON 30% TAX: How to Fill Your KDP, Merch, Etc. Tax Form as a Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make KDP Paperback Cover Design In Canva by Barny4christ(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
A common challenge New publishers face on Amazon KDP is uploading paperback books.

Apart from dealing with manuscript or book interior formatting challenges, many are faced with book cover issues.

It is either they get rejected for wrong cover dimensions or their cover designs suck.

Both of these challenges are solved in this single video.

And what more?

If you're low on budget and can't afford to hire a graphic designer for your cover designs, you'll find this video helpful.

I'll also leave a link to a free video on how to create an ebook from scratch.

Sounds nice?

Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWzYc24MBek

You may ask…

How do I create a professional paperback cover since I'm just starting out?

You can create a stunning paperback cover using Canva if you bear these four factors in mind.

Fonts/Text
Your choice of text or font plays a major in book cover design. Fonts can make or mar your design. I have demonstrated in this video how you can quickly combine fonts to create a great design within the shortest possible time.

Color.
Color is another factor that is vital when it comes to book cover designs. Color suggests the mood of your design. Contrast and emphasis can be achieved using color. Go watch the video and see how I did that.

Graphics
The kind of graphic or individual elements you use on your design can go a long way. Selecting the right graphics for your cover designs is what you must pay close attention to and take seriously.

Space
Use of negative space in design is what separates amutuars from professionals. When your fonts and graphics have a good breathing space, your cover designs look great.

With the use of the factors listed above, I've created two(2) paperback covers in this video. A low-content and high-content paperback cover to make it easy for you.

I've also covered how to easily obtain your paperback measurements correctly to avoid getting rejected when you upload your cover on KDP.

Lastly, I've included a link to a FREE Canva Resource you can take advantage of, in order to 10x your design speed.

Go watch the video, like, subscribe and share.

Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh8lvleBUEU

1 Like

Re: How To Make KDP Paperback Cover Design In Canva by qwertyboss(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Barny4christ:
A common challenge New publishers face on Amazon KDP is uploading paperback books.

Apart from dealing with manuscript or book interior formatting challenges, many are faced with book cover issues.

It is either they get rejected for wrong cover dimensions or their cover designs suck.

Both of these challenges are solved in this single video.

And what more?

If you're low on budget and can't afford to hire a graphic designer for your cover designs, you'll find this video helpful.

I'll also leave a link to a free video on how to create an ebook from scratch.

Sounds nice?

Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWzYc24MBek

You may ask…

How do I create a professional paperback cover since I'm just starting out?

You can create a stunning paperback cover using Canva if you bear these four factors in mind.

Fonts/Text
Your choice of text or font plays a major in book cover design. Fonts can make or mar your design. I have demonstrated in this video how you can quickly combine fonts to create a great design within the shortest possible time.

Color.
Color is another factor that is vital when it comes to book cover designs. Color suggests the mood of your design. Contrast and emphasis can be achieved using color. Go watch the video and see how I did that.

Graphics
The kind of graphic or individual elements you use on your design can go a long way. Selecting the right graphics for your cover designs is what you must pay close attention to and take seriously.

Space
Use of negative space in design is what separates amutuars from professionals. When your fonts and graphics have a good breathing space, your cover designs look great.

With the use of the factors listed above, I've created two(2) paperback covers in this video. A low-content and high-content paperback cover to make it easy for you.

I've also covered how to easily obtain your paperback measurements correctly to avoid getting rejected when you upload your cover on KDP.

Lastly, I've included a link to a FREE Canva Resource you can take advantage of, in order to 10x your design speed.

Go watch the video, like, subscribe and share.

Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh8lvleBUEU
Nice one
Re: How To Make KDP Paperback Cover Design In Canva by Barny4christ(m): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
qwertyboss:

Nice one

Thank you. Glad you found it valuable
Re: How To Make KDP Paperback Cover Design In Canva by qwertyboss(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Barny4christ:

Thank you. Glad you found it valuable
Been struggling with my paperback cover since...
Re: How To Make KDP Paperback Cover Design In Canva by Kayvid: 12:40am On Aug 05, 2022
I will teach twenty people graphic design for free dm me on08131195953

(1) (Reply)

Doityourselfimmigration.org / POS Below 20000 Naira And No Target In Nigeria / How To Make Money Selling Softwares Online Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.