Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone (8093 Views)

Tron Mining - TRX Mining Site For 1000 Free Trx / Earn Free 4000 Tron (trx) / Accumulate Tron (TRX) With Just 6500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
UPDATE: Scroll down to see my latest withdrawals to Binance and OKX

Hey everyone. I don't usually do this, but this is too good to keep to myself. You can check my past posts on nairaland, I've never posted anything like this.

Like the title suggests, you can make between N2,500 and N5,000 daily with just your smartphone without doing anything.

Just download D-Mining app from Playstore or visit dmining dot top from your browser and register with this invite code: 23229498.

Buy any of the machines, sit back, relax and start earning.

Note: You need an invite code to register.

You'll need to have a Binance account or any other crypto account that supports p2p to withdraw your profits.

You might be here thinking:

"How's it possible to mine crypto currency with my phone?"

"I don't want my phone to get hot or damaged from mining"

"I've used other phone mining apps and it takes ages to mine anything tangible"

Well, the good news is that your phone is not doing any work.

D-Mining Investment Company has offices in 5 different countries: Chile, Colombia, Peru, India and Nigeria.

The machines that do the actual mining are located in these 5 countries. A friend of mine has even visited their Nigerian office located in Ikoyi, Lagos.

All you have to do with your phone is to buy a piece of the mining equipment and you'll start receiving Tron coins every 12 hours.

You can then withdraw the Tron you have earned to any of your crypto wallets.

It's as simple as that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 12:57am On Aug 05, 2022
Feel free to send me a message on WhatsApp through the number above. I have already put a lot of people through in the past few hours. Don't miss out!!!
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2022
Feel free to send me a message on WhatsApp through the number above. Don't miss out on this!
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Feel free to send me a message on WhatsApp through the number above. Don't miss out on this
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
NOTE: You need an invite code to register
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
You can also join D-mining's Telegram channel through the link on the homepage of the app. You'll learn all about the app there
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2022
My latest earnings

Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Join D-mining's Telegram channel through the link on the homepage of the app. You'll learn all about the app there
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Over 30 people have messaged me to make enquiries since I made this post. Only 7 have completed the process and started earning. Don't know what the rest of you are waiting for.

I'm removing my number from here soon. It's like only few people wan comot for trenches.

You can join their telegram channel to get all the info you need. I don try.
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
I'm removing my number tomorrow. Only some will take advantage of this golden opportunity, others will just be onlookers.

I've done the best I can.

You can join D-mining telegram channel to get all the info you need. I don try.
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2022
Join D-mining's Telegram channel through the link on the homepage of the app. You'll learn all about the app there.

Upon request, I have also set up a telegram channel to answer questions and guide new users.

Search for @dmininggroupchat on Telegram. That's my channel
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by SavageResponse(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2022
Thevenine:
Over 30 people have messaged me to make enquiries since I made this post. Only 7 have completed the process and started earning. Don't know what the rest of you are waiting for.

I'm removing my number from here soon. It's like only few people wan comot for trenches.

You can join their telegram channel to get all the info you need. I don try.

Make you first commot yaself from trenches before you begin commot another person! grin

Any money making scheme where the promoter is more interested in chasing referral bonus is trash!
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2022
SavageResponse:

Make you first commot yaself from trenches before you begin commit another person! grin

Any money making scheme where the promoter is more interested in chasing referral bonus is trash!

Savage in the trenches. Tell me somewhere I chased referral bonus.
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Upon request, I have also set up a telegram channel to answer questions and guide new users.

Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
I'll be making two withdrawals tomorrow from my two accounts. One to Binance and the other to OKX.

This is to show how fast the withdrawal process is. Everything is automated.

Screenshots will be posted here tomorrow
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by SavageResponse(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Thevenine:

Savage in the trenches. Tell me somewhere I chased referral bonus.

You no dey chase referral bonus abi?

Na wetin your invite code dey do for dia?

Thevenine:
Hey everyone. I don't usually do this, but this is too good to keep to myself. You can check my past posts on nairaland, I've never posted anything like this.

Like the title suggests, you can make between N2,500 and N5,000 daily with just your smartphone without doing anything.

Just download D-Mining app from Playstore or Apple Store and register with this invite code: 23229498. Buy any of the machines, sit back, relax and start earning.

Note: You need an invite code to register.

You'll need to have a Binance account or any other crypto account that supports p2p to withdraw your profits.
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Ferolad1: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
SavageResponse:

Na wetin your invite come dey do for dia?

consider trading app like yellow app to that pays you for 20% referral bonus coupled with zero transaction fees on your trades
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
My friend's withdrawal history. Don't sleep, wake up!

Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
SavageResponse:

Na wetin your invite come dey do for dia?

If you had two brain cells in your head to rub together, you won't be here asking useless questions.

Read the post again and answer the question yourself.
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Thinks savage is by name. Come child, let me school you.
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by SavageResponse(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Thevenine:

If you had two brain cells in your head to rub together, you won't be here asking useless questions.

Read the post again and answer the question yourself.

At least I have brain cells, you on the other hand have a completely empty skull grin
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Good morning people! If you haven't started making easy money with D-Mining, I don't know what you're waiting for.

I'll be making my withdrawal by 2pm today. Screenshots from D-Mining, OKX and Binance will be posted here.
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2022

Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
You might be here thinking:

"How's it possible to mine crypto currency with my phone?"

"I don't want my phone to get hot or damaged from mining"

"I've used other phone mining apps and it takes ages to mine anything tangible"

Well, the good news is that your phone is not doing any work.

D-Mining Investment Company has offices in 5 different countries: Chile, Colombia, Peru, India and Nigeria.

The machines that do the actual mining are located in these 5 countries. A friend of mine has even visited their Nigerian office located in Ikoyi, Lagos.

All you have to do with your phone is to buy a piece of the mining equipment and you'll start receiving Tron coins every 12 hours.

You can then withdraw the Tron you have earned to any of your crypto wallets.

It's as simple as that.
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Withdrawal to Binance and OKX completed in under 2 mins

Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 12:03am On Aug 09, 2022
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 7:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Note the at least N8,500 in the title of this post. Meaning you can make more than that weekly.

Personally, I make around N28,000 weekly and by next month I'll like to increase it to 40k weekly.

If you have not started earning with D-Mining, I honestly don't know what you're waiting for.
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2022
What's stopping you from making wealth today?
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2022
With an investment as low as $20, you can set yourself on the path to financial freedom.

Don't sleep on this!
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2022
Number removed thanks to nairaland Toxicity
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by Thevenine(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2022
With an investment as low as $20, you can set yourself on the path to financial freedom.

Don't sleep on this!
Re: D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone by UniversalAngel(f): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2022
Thevenine:
Putting my number up again for today only

WhatsApp only

08 one one 9 four three 48 three one

Bro, you are seeking referrals here and you know that so don't lie about it.

QUES 1: why do you keep updating this thread if not to seek viewers?
QUES 2: Why put back ur number again if you really removed it the first time?

@SavageResponse was 100% correct

I doubt if you really earn such figures weekly otherwise you won't seek cheap refersals to earn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn A Secret In Binary Options Trading That Fetch You $10 A Day / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls / How Much Is $100 Amazon Card In Nigeria Sellitunes4naira.com Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.