Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Ibadan Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ibadan Serious Relationship (992 Views)

Ibadan Serious Singles, Let's Meet On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Single and ready to mingle only with a girl that wanna date to settle down with her man,

Am josh from ibadan
WhatsApp number : 08117403164
Re: Ibadan Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 05, 2022

Me:
I am Emeka from Anambra state

58 years old Man and Divorced .

I am tall, bearded and handsome , intelligent and worldly.

I am currently in London but will return very soon permanently.

Slightly introverted and calm personality

Loyal and caring.

I practice no religion.

My interests include: Health, Human rights and politics and athletics.

I detest IPOB and ESN for their terrorism disguised as Biafra agitation although Ojukwu remains one of my heroes.

Humble and very stingy grin cheesy my pockets are not very deep.

I do not care about flamboyance, image or fashion.
Respect is important to me, I expect it and I also give it.
Genotype: AA

You:
Your religious faith is up to you , religion unimportant to me.

Black Queen of any nationality or tribe.

Must care about maintaining good health and being healthy.

Have a happy / positive outlook

Well mannered and respectful

Desire to have children in near future

Hard-working and responsible.

Be loyal, humble and supportive .

Entrepreneurial skills would be a bonus to help us build some wealth

usownt@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ibadan Serious Relationship by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Am Philomena from Lagos
Extremely beautiful, mature, and eloquent
Tall enough and die Hard christian( it's d solution to all of man's problem)
Clocked 32+ and from akwaibom

Wat do I want?
Mature christian man ready to settle down this year.. be ready to take care of all my debts and all family members ( we're only 5 wink
Have your own house within Lagos mainland and no family member will live with us
Be working in a known firm and still have ur highly profitable side hustle that I will join in growing
Age is just a number as far as u are up to 30
Down to earth personality and we must be tight friends first cos I will only marry my friend
Wedding must be done this year and we wld go for deliverance /retreat before we start our lives together
Three children is d number and seven children wen u amass tremendous wealth,some will be adopted
U must not have any allergy,(eg I hate crayfish or don't like onions) open to eating whatever I cook and no fresh food every morning
Going to Cananland evry sunday shld be ur delight as David , I was glad when I heard them say Let us go to the house of GOD kiss
Our babies will go for IYAC every year,make fear of GOD enter their heart

Think this is u? Just email nkorohotel@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Serious Relationship by olamoses75(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Am Philomena from Lagos

Wat do I want?
Mature christian man ready to settle down this year.. be ready to take care of all my debts and all family members ( we're only 5 wink
Have your own house within Lagos mainland and no family member will live with us
Be working in a known firm and still have ur highly profitable side hustle that I will join in growing
Down to earth personality and we must be tight friends first cos I will only marry my friend
Wedding must be done this year and we wld go for deliverance /retreat before we start our lives together
Three children is d number and seven children wen u amass tremendous wealth,some will be adopted
U must not have any allergy,(eg I hate crayfish or don't like onions) open to eating whatever I cook and no fresh food every morning
Going to Cananland evry sunday shld be ur delight as David , I was glad when I heard them say Let us go to the house of GOD kiss

looking for a man that will follow you to your church denomination? What happens to his church? Nigerian women joke too much grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Serious Relationship by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
olamoses75:
looking for a man that will follow you to your church denomination? What happens to his church? Nigerian women joke too much grin

A confident man won't let such affect him. As far as we can agree then no wahala
Re: Ibadan Serious Relationship by The076(m): 4:29am On Aug 19, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Am Philomena from Lagos

Wat do I want?

... Your terms and conditions, mehn... ��

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Serious Relationship by iWriteInc(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Ibadan Serious Relationship by lafredo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
I Need a mature lady for friendship and chat mate with ibadan.text Me on WhatsApp 0913 086 5712
Re: Ibadan Serious Relationship by donkelvin10(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2023
SERIOUS DATE NEEDED 💓💓
WHATSAPP 09023630072
Re: Ibadan Serious Relationship by iWriteInc(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
Re: Ibadan Serious Relationship by mickoe0102: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2023
I am a working class divorcee of 48 yrs old based in Ibadan in need of a matured serious minded lady for marriage, preferably a Yoruba christian but not mandatory. Don't mind if she has a kid. 09030015492
Re: Ibadan Serious Relationship by MANAGER92: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
I’m Adebowale by name, a Muslim and the only male child of my family I’m looking for a young lady who is beautiful, working and caring for marital life beep me on WhatsApp 08105781625
Re: Ibadan Serious Relationship by donkelvin10(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
SERIOUS DATE💕 NEEDED...
Whatsapp +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

Looking For My Mrs / Looking For A Soulmate / I Need Mr Right Before Am 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.