Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! (6652 Views)

Let's Talk Brainbox Aka ECU. / Mercedes Benz GL Class 2017 ECU (brainbox) / ECU (brainbox) And Car Electronics Related Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by chadrain: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Message NwokeBrainbox on WhatsApp. https:///message/JMSTK4BYSP5OG1

Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by chadrain: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Available.

Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by chadrain: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
KIA Sportage 012 Bootlight

Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by chadrain: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2022
KIA Soul
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by chadrain: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
015 - 018 Hyundai Tucson

Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by chadrain: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Elantra
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by Haryee(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2023
Hey guy...
Ur number aint connection..
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by mabeni(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2023
What could be my car problem?
I recently replaced my car brainbox but the key icon on the dashboard doesn't go off and car doesn't start but according to the guy who programmed the BRAINBOX, it's perfectly programmed but he's confused why the key icon on the dashboard keeps flashing.

We scanned it and got code p0606.
Car is Honda civic 2009[color=#990000][/color
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by aieromon(m): 4:32pm On May 04, 2023
mabeni:
I recently replaced my car brainbox but the key icon on the dashboard doesn't go off and car doesn't start but according to the guy who programmed the BRAINBOX, it's perfectly programmed but he's confused why the key icon on the dashboard keeps flashing.

Car is Honda civic 2009

New ECU might be faulty. I suggest you return and request for a replacement.
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by nairamaniac: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2023
chadrain:
Does your car gear jeck?

Hi Chadrain,
When you asked this question, do you mean "if the car jerks when shifting the gear from one mode to another"?
Like when shifting from Park to Reverse to Drive, to Neutral"?

Or you mean "when the car changes gear automatically"? That is when driving and the gear changes automatically from GEAR 1 to GEAR 2 to GEAR 3?

I want to know which of both you mean, cos I currently experience HARD/JERK Shifting, when my gear changes automatically.

I have done all I can with the transmission but it wants to seem like it's the brainbox.
Cos another problems have turned up recently that shows lots of brainbox symptoms.

I'm begining to feel even that initially HARD/JERKY Shift on auto-drive was related to the gear box.
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by felix55(m): 11:34am On Sep 09, 2023
mabeni:

Car is Honda civic 2009[color=#990000][/color

Wrong key programming written wit unauthorise software & wrong immo key
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by sinmin: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2023
chadrain:

So sorry.

That's why I do ensure buyers do tell me the issue of their vehicle or the reason why they feel it's Brainbox that's the issue, before I sell my ECU to them.

Good morning,

Please the check engine light is not showing at all on my dashboard and preventing the car from starting as diagnosed by the technician.

Please can you advise and if it really from brainbox, can it be fixed or how much does another one cost. KIA CERATO 2012
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by chadrain: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Good evening. Brainbox can be also be the cause of it. Please could you inform me the last state of the vehicle before it went off?

Where is the vehicle located at?
sinmin:

Good morning,

Please the check engine light is not showing at all on my dashboard and preventing the car from starting as diagnosed by the technician.

Please can you advise and if it really from brainbox, can it be fixed or how much does another one cost. KIA CERATO 2012
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by chadrain: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
Yes, when shifting it from one mode to another or when the car changes gear automatically too.

It's the brainbox.
Please text or call me on this number: 08059415646
nairamaniac:

Hi Chadrain,
When you asked this question, do you mean "if the car jerks when shifting the gear from one mode to another"?
Like when shifting from Park to Reverse to Drive, to Neutral"?

Or you mean "when the car changes gear automatically"? That is when driving and the gear changes automatically from GEAR 1 to GEAR 2 to GEAR 3?

I want to know which of both you mean, cos I currently experience HARD/JERK Shifting, when my gear changes automatically.

I have done all I can with the transmission but it wants to seem like it's the brainbox.
Cos another problems have turned up recently that shows lots of brainbox symptoms.

I'm begining to feel even that initially HARD/JERKY Shift on auto-drive was related to the gear box.
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by chadrain: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Haryee:
Hey guy...
Ur number aint connection..

Good evening, please call this number 08059415646.
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by chadrain: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
I am active.

Brainbox
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by demolagilbert: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
chadrain:
Yes, when shifting it from one mode to another or when the car changes gear automatically too.

It's the brainbox.
Please text or call me on this number: 08059415646
Ok. In this scenario, should the brainbox be re-programmed or it should just be replaced?
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by chadrain: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Good evening, and happy Sunday.

Yes, it should be replaced.

NB: The new brainbox will also be programmed.

Call or whatsapp me: 0.8059415646

demolagilbert:
Ok. In this scenario, should the brainbox be re-programmed or it should just be replaced?
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by chadrain: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
Active.
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by chadrain: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2023
Freecode ECU
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by chadrain: 11:10pm On Mar 13
Good evening everyone.
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by samsard(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13
Do you have 2002 RAV4 ECU?
My gear box doesn't shift into 4th gear and they said the ECU is the culprit.
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by chadrain: 4:06pm On Mar 14
Yes, it is available.
samsard:
Do you have 2002 RAV4 ECU?
My gear box doesn't shift into 4th gear and they said the ECU is the culprit.
Re: Program Your Ecu ( Brainbox ) Here! by chadrain: 4:46am
I am AcTivE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cog Light On Gear E46 BMW / How To Clean Fuel Injectors / Spark Plugs Review -all Brands-why Buy Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.