Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,314 members, 7,957,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha (80418 Views)

Throwback: When The 5 Parties Endorsed General Sani Abacha / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State / Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Peeping Into His Wife Ballot Paper (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by robinso01(m): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
micflo28:
We brought him upon us. We are paying for that crime of voting an incompetent leader. We will still continue to pay if we make the wrong choice next year. Lets stop waiting for natural coincidence and fate to to tidy our mess up.

You are right,i just hope we correct our mistake by voting right next year.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by naijapikin2(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Two words to describe him...
1. Snake..
2. Scam.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Qtrpst4: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Well even if Nigerians didn't learn their lesson,
hunger is sure a good teacher

robinso01:

I am not trying to exonerate tinubu in this care,but also blaming we electorates by accepting what tinubu presented to us. The case is an offer of acceptance or rejection. We could have rejected the offer and probably be on the safer side now. I hope we've learnt our lesson now.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Cloud007: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
matrix199:
Former head of state is kept behind to only peep through. That speaks volumes of how terrible he was in power.
idiagbon would never have put himself in that situation.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Cheasystickylov: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Everyone is keeping a straight face but bubu is looking amused. This man is just something else
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Streett: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Carry face like tiff dey peep like ghost…
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Toluwanise247(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Good day everyone, my name are Oladap kehinde Tolu, (TOK’S) I buy gifts card at good rate and my payment is very fast. You can check my profile for my number phone. Thanks
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by majamajic(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
robinso01:

He's not the one that voted him in. He only tried to campaign for him, but voters brought him in.

How else u bring someone in ?

He gave Buhari all the votes from the west, which decided the election , cos the SS and SE never voted for this particular Buhari government
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by CalabarPikin: 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Exkandayee:

Wise comment
..I love you with all my heart hope your ass is tight

cheesy

I cover my ass with the blood grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Geminiivory: 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:

He was Federal Commissioner (now known as Minister) for Petroleum resources in 1977 but Executive Chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund fraud under Abacha

No wonder he kept that position for himself so he can resume the looting spree from where he stopped
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by CalabarPikin: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
vastolord4:

Damn bro!

That guy is the worst that has ever happened to Nigeria.......he shouldn't be missed should be our honest prayer

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
So much evil in one picture.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Elohe001: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
grin grin grin
robinso01:

Amen,most senior rev father bishop prophet evangelist
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Lama70(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Peeping Tom
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Decent09(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
LOVEGINO:
Baba will naturally die as a poor man. He will never make it in life cuz poverty dey him blood.

And because he is not used to stealing, Baba is not a Thief like Obasanjo and Goodluck
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Brushstrokes20: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Abacha knew better than most Nigerians,
Hence kept the lifeless, clueless scum far off undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Decent09(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Geminiivory:

No wonder he kept that position for himself so he can resume the looting spree from where he stopped

It's not in his blood to sleal, so you can complement for that
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Redips(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
majamajic:

U know Tinubu brought in Buhari as president
and now Tinubu is coming as president.......see the future..... how many likes for me
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by latolz: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Evil incarnate
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Okobola146: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Peeping tom
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Upon the whole peeping, you no still copy anything..

Isi aki
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by PharmacyStore: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is no news na
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Soso990240(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
robinso01:

He's not the one that voted him in. He only tried to campaign for him, but voters brought him in.
Keep defending Tinubu. Tinubu told the Masses so many lies and convinced them that Buhari must deliver. Tinubu told the masses some unimaginable and unthinkable lies.. $1 to #1, Fuel back to #60, 30k monthly for unemployed youths, end insecurity in 6 months, No medical trip for Government officials abroad, 24hrs light in 6 months. etc. Now, what is Tinubu going to Campaign on? Lagos i guess.. tuueehh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Geminiivory: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Decent09:

It's not in his blood to sleal, so you can complement for that

lol.. What saith thou again?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by donald14: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Babagida get reasons to have lock buhari behind bars in 1983. now I can see reasons. in fact Babagida you are 1 of the Best.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by LOVEGINO(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Decent09:

And because he is not used to stealing, Baba is not a Thief like Obasanjo and Goodluck
na dem
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by freeman5050: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
matrix199:
Former head of state is kept behind to only peep through. That speaks volumes of how terrible he was in power.

I swear down
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Pacyrus(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Behold the man of gross incompetence¿

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by MuslimIgbo: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
majamajic:

U know Tinubu brought in Buhari as president
And Rochas, Amechi, Reverend father mbaka and others too.

DON'T BE A SENSELESS HYPOCRITES
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Wwwq: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wicked people
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by Olat4421: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
LOVEGINO:
Baba will naturally die as a poor man. He will never make it in life cuz poverty dey him blood.
senseless post ever
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha by majamajic(m): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

And Rochas, Amechi, Reverend father mbaka and others too.

DON'T BE A SENSELESS HYPOCRITES

Buhari won any state in SS and SE ?
West votes got Buhari in power 2015 and again in 2019 , Tinubu influenced it we all know .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.