Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) (1973 Views)

Blessing Benedicta Daniels Killed By Italian Man Over Poor Sex Performance / Italian Man Kills Nigerian Prostitute Over Poor Performance (Pics) / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
I just can't get over this story because it could be any of us living abroad and we must stand with the family of this Nigerian man so they can get justice, just look at the real reason why the mentally sick Italian criminal killed the innocent crippled street seller.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/08/the-true-story-of-why-italian-man.html?m=1

Re: The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
He said "Bella buy my handkerchiefs or give me a euro"

Re: The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
The killer is also a thief, ole!

Re: The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) by delzbaba(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Too bad.
Re: The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
delzbaba:
Too bad.

Yea
Re: The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) by SALIMAN(m): 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
you posted a melaware link
Re: The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) by Panda7(m): 12:01am On Aug 06, 2022
and nigerians cannot hit back the italian
Re: The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 06, 2022
SALIMAN:
you posted a melaware link

That's my website and those are ads not malware
Re: The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 06, 2022
Panda7:
and nigerians cannot hit back the italian

I don't think there was a Nigerian at the scene where it happened
Re: The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) by SALIMAN(m): 12:16am On Aug 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

That's my website and those are ads not malware

the site says I should be downloading vpn,
Re: The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 06, 2022
SALIMAN:

I no dey click any link for Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) by bmdmix14: 7:10am On Aug 06, 2022
SALIMAN:

ignore the ads stop acting like villager

2 Likes

Re: The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) by SALIMAN(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2022
bmdmix14:
ignore the ads stop acting like villager

as much as i am interested in reading the content but no where to click the pop up blocked the main content
Re: The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) by bmdmix14: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2022
SALIMAN:

as much as i am interested in reading the content but no where to click the pop up blocked the main content

By the top right most ads have a X sign which means close

1 Like

Re: The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) by TylerDurden: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2022
He was a typical mannerless OSU who was known in the area for harassing young women and girls who he would block their path and force his fake merchandise in their face blocking their paths and when the women finally get away from the brute he will physically assault them by pressing their ass.

He has been chased by many store owners from the front of their shops for harassing women and girls entering or existing their business . The police had been notified severally of his antics but being a migrant fresh off the boat nothing was done about his constant public nuisance.

He was an OSU thinking Italy is Yaba market were they sexually assault women .

He assaulted the girlfriend of the guy that beat his crippled OSU ass to death right in front of the guy.

He deserved the beating which all osus are badly in need of from their total lack of manners , decorum and civility.

Nothing of any value was lost.

1 Like

Re: The True Story Of Why The Italian Man Killed The Nigerian Man(photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
bmdmix14:

By the top right most ads have a X sign which means close

Thanks alot bro for educating him, I appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Bees Handcuffed Cow Thief To The Police Station (video /photos) / Greece: Muslim Migrant Stabs Greek Woman On Central Athens Street(photos) / A Pregnant Nigeria Lady Gave Birth To Stashes Of Cocaine At Us Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.