Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Lesson Learnt From Uduak Akpan Senencing Today - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lesson Learnt From Uduak Akpan Senencing Today (300 Views)

10 Life Lessons I Learnt From SQUID GAME / Five (5) Lessons I Learnt From Kungfu Panda / 6 Things I Learnt From #BBN 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson Learnt From Uduak Akpan Senencing Today by Blizzy11: 12:21am On Aug 05, 2022
What are the lesosn learnt from the sentencing of Uduak Akpan death by hanging?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LMTzcZ6mYY&t=28s

Re: Lesson Learnt From Uduak Akpan Senencing Today by Chnbanc: 12:28am On Aug 05, 2022
He just realised the value of life.
But it was late.
He wished he could unwind the hands of time ..
His spirits where not deterred as he sprang to escape.
Though I admire his moves, but he is a condemned man.
He has to pay the ultimate price with his life.

1 Like

Re: Lesson Learnt From Uduak Akpan Senencing Today by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2022
Three lessons to learn:
1. Never go for an interview that the company is not on LinkedIn verified and the advert is not on the company page
2. Go for deliverance or send your child for one when he is exhibiting strange behavior..u cant bend an adult but u can mold a child
3. Ensure your youths attend IYAC 2022 and the following ones so papa can pray,teach and anoint each child breaking that yoke of foolishness over their lives

Re: Lesson Learnt From Uduak Akpan Senencing Today by Blizzy11: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Una go always bring church matter for issues

(1) (Reply)

Two Female Twitter Users Are Refusing To Shave In An Attempt To Defy "Social Sta / Blackout Movie Review Starring Josh Duhamel / Watch How Thor Gave His Powers To Children In Thor Love And Thunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.