Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Senator Francis Fadahunsi: We Won’t Allow Lawan Block Buhari’s Sacking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Francis Fadahunsi: We Won’t Allow Lawan Block Buhari’s Sacking (12386 Views)

Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari / Francis Fadahunsi: Sack Hameed Ali Over Fraud, Incompetence / Impeachment Notice: PDP Reps Threaten To Block Buhari’s Request On INEC Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Francis Fadahunsi: We Won’t Allow Lawan Block Buhari’s Sacking by Mickykarim: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
iSense247:
Abdulkarim, A society that has majority of people like you is doomed forever.

With the name you mentioned showed how little a BRAIN you are.

Of COURSE, WITH BRAIN DEAD WRONG PERSON LIKE YOU. THE COUTRY COULD BE CONSIDERED DOOMED.
Re: Senator Francis Fadahunsi: We Won’t Allow Lawan Block Buhari’s Sacking by iSense247: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mickykarim:

With the name you mentioned showed how little a BRAIN you are.

Of COURSE, WITH BRAIN DEAD WRONG PERSON LIKE YOU. THE COUTRY COULD BE CONSIDERED DOOMED.
Characteristics of the Agbadorian's, they are insultive in their grandeur. Always abuse and curse anyone who dears to correct them. Like Tinubu like surpporters.
Re: Senator Francis Fadahunsi: We Won’t Allow Lawan Block Buhari’s Sacking by Mickykarim: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
iSense247:
Characteristics of the Agbadorian's, they are insultive in their grandeur. Always abuse and curse anyone who dears to correct them. Like Tinubu like surpporters.

IT IS VERY CLEAR WH YOU ARE. A NIMCOMPOOP WHO JUST BRANDISHED NONEXISTENT NAMES.

Who is Abdulkarim? Obviously, only an IDIOT like you would call names that bears no meanings and bearings with matters at hand.

DID I JUST SHOW HOW DEEP A BUFFOON YOU ARE.
Re: Senator Francis Fadahunsi: We Won’t Allow Lawan Block Buhari’s Sacking by Successlane: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jostoman post=115396110[color=#990000:
]Buhari is going no where [/color]they should allow him to finish his tenure but I want him to do something about insecurity fast because the killing killing across Nigeria is getting too much. Some PDP members make that impeachment move because of the insecurity that is getting out of hand recently.

Why you dey mind them.

All these 'notice me' senators , who just want their constituencies to believe they are working for them, so they can be returned to their seats;
whereas they are actually working for their pockets.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Francis Fadahunsi: We Won’t Allow Lawan Block Buhari’s Sacking by iSense247: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mickykarim:

IT IS VERY CLEAR WH YOU ARE. A NIMCOMPOOP WHO JUST BRANDISHED NONEXISTENT NAMES.

Who is Abdulkarim? Obviously, only an IDIOT like you would call names that bears no meanings and bearings with matters at hand.

DID I JUST SHOW HOW DEEP A BUFFOON YOU ARE.
Abdulkarim, I can't stoop so low to your level. Continue to misyarn all you want. What I know is that your lord Tinubu can never be president.
Re: Senator Francis Fadahunsi: We Won’t Allow Lawan Block Buhari’s Sacking by Mickykarim: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
iSense247:
Abdulkarim, I can't stoop so low to your level. Continue to misyarn all you want. What I know is that your lord Tinubu can never be president.

YOU MUST LOVE THE NAME Abdulkarim SO MUCH MORE THAN THE MEANINGLESS ONE BY YOUR PARENTS.

I cannot fathom how you went through whatever NIGHT school you attended. If despite hints about a non-existent name which you preferred your parents give you instead. You are so DAFT and DUMB you still brandish FAKE names you would rather have.

WHY NOT GO BACK TO YOUR PARENTS FOR A RECHRISTENING FOR THE NAME YOU LOVE TO BEAR.

You are already as really lower than the earth and lesser than human with the facade you represented and presented. The world already into who you are and portend.

Playing the tiny god does not make you the GOD of mercy who is omnipotent to make things happen as he deem wish and prefers. You mongrels are damn too full of your foul selves. A NONENTITY fool is what you are with the delusional dunces in your ilk.

KEEP WASTING YOUR TIME ON THE MUNDANES YOU HOLD IN THE USELESS CRANIUM YOU POSSESS.
Re: Senator Francis Fadahunsi: We Won’t Allow Lawan Block Buhari’s Sacking by latolz: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Don't mind the figure head fat head.. Thank God Machina has prepared he's packing.. WORST SENATE PRESIDENT EVER.. HOUSE BOY FOR THAT MATTER CARRYING CHAIR FOR C IN C..

1 Like

Re: Senator Francis Fadahunsi: We Won’t Allow Lawan Block Buhari’s Sacking by iSense247: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOU MUST LOVE THE NAME Abdulkarim SO MUCH MORE THAN THE MEANINGLESS ONE BY YOUR PARENTS.

I cannot fathom how you went through whatever NIGHT school you attended. If despite hints about a non-existent name which you preferred your parents give you instead. You are so DAFT and DUMB you still brandish FAKE names you would rather have.

WHY NOT GO BACK TO YOUR PARENTS FOR A RECHRISTENING FOR THE NAME YOU LOVE TO BEAR.

You are already as really lower than the earth and lesser than human with the facade you represented and presented. The world already into who you are and portend.

Playing the tiny god does not make you the GOD of mercy who is omnipotent to make things happen as he deem wish and prefers. You mongrels are damn too full of your foul selves. A NONENTITY fool is what you are with the delusional dunces in your ilk.

KEEP WASTING YOUR TIME ON THE MUNDANES YOU HOLD IN THE USELESS CRANIUM YOU POSSESS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Honours Awardees Stranded In Abuja / Nine Dead, 10 Injured In Borno B’haram Attack / I Never Asked Buhari Not To Contest In 2019 – obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.