Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa (3126 Views)

Join Ban Kim Moon Say NO To Nigeria Scam/419 Against Country Of Western Nigeria / Join Ban Kim Moon Say NO To Nigeria Scam/419 Against Country Of Western Nigeria / Boko Haram:ban Kim Moon& Obama Why Nigeria Have 3 Days Of Muslim Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by musiwa48: 3:47am On Aug 03, 2011
United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic

to all of you, who have insulted me and called me name. I leave God to  judge you. and all of you who came against me, and did evil to me.  i leave you all into the hands of God. even those who were involve in my assassination attempt. You can see ban kim  moon the united nation secretary general also went to benin republic.  inside benin republic. I was only trying to save your lifes. I dont hate anybody.    Or any tribe. May God help you people. I have done my very best to help you out of a bad situation. I pray may your greed leaders will not kill all of you.

Musiwa.

[img]http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=Songhai+Centre+ban+kim+moon&um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbnid=VVxMNbcYZmjJGM:&imgrefurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/un_photo/5474106211/&docid=b6QC5NlS7z1aLM&w=500&h=333&ei=mxM5Tv3kEafc0QGfu6T2Aw&zoom=1&biw=1280&bih=585[/img]

Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by jaybee3(m): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2011
musiwa.,.:

United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic

to all of you, who have insulted me and called me name. I leave God to  judge you. and all of you who came against me, and did evil to me.  i leave you all into the hands of God. even those who were involve in my assassination. You can see ban kim  moon the united nation secretary general also went to benin republic.  inside benin republic. I was only trying to save your lifes. I dont hate anybody.    Or any tribe. May God help you people. I have done my very best to help you out of a bad situation. I pray may your greed leaders will not kill all of you.

Musiwa.

What kinda assassination? Character, yes?
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by blacksta(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2011
This Guy is just pure jokes
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by ak47mann(m): 11:06am On Aug 03, 2011
becomerichv grin grin
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by musiwa48: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2011
what joke
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by musiwa48: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2011
see

Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by musiwa48: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2011
see
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by Jakumo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2011
Musiwa your map posting abilities are falling way below expectations. What has become of you ? One map ! One phucking map ! Is that what you are REDUCED to now ? Just ONE map ? Ok, we'll get back to this later.

First off, is that you and Banky Moon inspecting the guard of honor in the picture ? How are we to believe that it is you when you have FAILED to indicate in RED INK on your map WHERE that event occurred, and which tribe constitutes the greatest population in the area ?

Furthermore, what are we to make of the rumours that the REAL Musiwa/Becomerich was killed in action during an encounter with forces loyal to the Enemies of Benin Republic Empire, during a routine patrol along the contested border ? Are Enemies of Frogress trying to bury you before your death ?

If that rumour of your demise is false, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest the scrotums of all those cowardly weasels who spread such malicious falsehood about the person of the Grand Exalted Map Meister of Nigeria, and the Alaafin of Greater Canada, Kabiyesi Musiwa Becomerich the Third.
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by musiwa48: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2011
you make me laugh. you want map?
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by Uche2008: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
Jakumo
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by musiwa48: 12:35am On Aug 05, 2011
Jakumo come on man
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by musiwa48: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2011
see, date. the world is ready to help

Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by Jakumo(m): 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2011
musiwa.,.:

see, date. the world is ready to help

With this confirmation posted, the emergency team being flown to Canada to check up on the condition of the Alaafin can now be recalled back to their bases

Post that World Map with immediate effect, Musiwa, and so put a stop to these rumours that you died in action.
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by ak47mann(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2011
Jakumo:

With this confirmation posted, the emergency team being flown to Canada to check up on the condition of the Alaafin can now be recalled back to their bases

Post that World Map with immediate effect, Musiwa, and so put a stop to these rumours that you died in action.
cheesy cheesy he didn't say that he died in action,he said that when he was in northern nigeria he was shot, but at that time someone call his attention when he turn his face the bullet miss his face by 10 inches grin grin
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by musiwa48: 2:13am On Aug 07, 2011
with the number of satellite pictures , i have posted, even the blind knows what will happen.
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by musiwa48: 5:09am On Aug 07, 2011
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by antitpiah: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2011
musiwa.,.:

with the number of satellite pictures , i have posted, even the blind knows what will happen.

I dont think so.

Aare, we need maps

Maos, and more maps, and more phucking maps
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by musiwa48: 4:27am On Aug 08, 2011
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by Uche2008: 4:32am On Aug 09, 2011
nice
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by Uche2008: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2011
nice
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by ak47mann(m): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2011
Uche2008:

nice
but they will not want to join SW undecided
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by Rgp92: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2011
ak47mann:

but they will not want to join SW undecided

You sure about that ?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732024.0.html
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by musiwa48: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2011
I have already explain what trust territory is.  You only need to expand the republic of benin to include Yorubas,edo and delta.
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by ak47mann(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2011
musiwa.,.:

I have already explain what trust territory is.  You only need to expand the republic of benin to include Yorubas,edo and delta. 
take out anioma from ur map cool
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by musiwa48: 12:25am On Aug 12, 2011
do you know what igbo people call OSU?
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by ak47mann(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^
do you even know what osu means i does not hav anything to do with delta igbos undecided undecided
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by musiwa48: 1:08am On Aug 13, 2011
then find out the meaning of Osu, look ,if you claim you are igbo. you know why Igbo people dont claim Osu land. That is how Igbo people see people who were slave before. There was slavery in africa. Even Igbo people will not touch you from afar my friend. Benin people own the land.

Mpetimi is not an Igbo name. issele azagba is not an Igbo name. they have Benin origin. to be honest with you. Correct word for Asaba, I think is Azagba. It is igbo people who change it to Asaba. all of the area , you find other azagba. Do you know the meaning of Azagba, you know that is not Igbo. but benin. Oyi berebe. anufia.
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by ak47mann(m): 1:22am On Aug 13, 2011
^^
ok no problem when you reach anioma tell them they are from edo state see what they will tell you if u come out there alive,
Mr man osu does not have anything to do with DELTA IGBOS we have osu IN IGBOLAND as am talking to you,i my village their is a section were they live you are right that they dont mix with other igbos but i think is changing now OSU can marry none OSU in igbo-land but is still very hidden,
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by musiwa48: 2:02am On Aug 13, 2011
if you go online, you see many article, where they have told you Igbo people they are not Igbo people, but you people keep on telling them, they are igbos. you cant force people to be igbo people.

The whole idea of anioma is from people from the eastern part of Nigeria trying to claim land in the western part of Nigeria. It is all about land claiming.  I dont want to get involve with this.

OSU means outcast, which Igbo people refer to people which igbo people capture and made slavery. my friend , there was slavery in africa.

why are so concern about osu or not. Yoruba dont have OSU or believe in Osu. Look this is a school in the Yoruba part of the republic of Benin. If you listen to the last song in the school morning devotion. It is in Igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeJtNdRu9Ac&feature=youtu.be
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by ak47mann(m): 2:16am On Aug 13, 2011
who is claiming anioma? not me bro and stop shouting like a mad dog you bloody lunatic,and anioma will never join you people stop acting dummy boy,
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by tpia5: 2:21am On Aug 13, 2011
becomerich your theories on osu are interesting.

i'm currently trying to find out if the outcasts from other areas in that region were feeder populations for some part of the general southeast/southsouth.

just a hypothesis i'm working on- havent found any facts to back it up so far.

but i'm wondering if the babies who were thrown away [twins, some albinos, "amutorunwa" etc], actually did not die but were picked up by some other people and taken somewhere.
Re: United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa by tpia5: 2:56am On Aug 14, 2011
in addition, babies who cut their upper teeth first, were also thrown away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fall Of Nyako / Free Pdp Social Media Dp's For You. / Full List Of Nigeria Ministers Inaugurated And Their Portfolios.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.