Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert (14917 Views)

Imo Community Residents Decry Devastating Impact Of Gully Erosion (Video) / Senate Moves To Tackle Erosion In South-East (Video) / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by Killermamba: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by jrusky(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2022
And obi is coming to fix Nigeria baa? Why can't he first join hand with Soludo to fix Anambra to showcase his leadership skill capacity before packaging fake cv to deceive morons claiming he will fix Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by donprinyo(m): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2022
Finally, anyone that tries to tarnish Obi's personality ends up being the dirty character.
Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by shortIGBOman: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2022
Smithkafors:
It doesnt mean anything. It's a natural disaster. However, you will see some people who will try to make mockery of it.

It means everything. It is caused by negligence of the past Governors of Anambra. Peter Obi is the major cause of the State underdevelopment.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by Echoban: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2022
PropertyNR:
And you think this is bad for Peter Obi? America is the headquarters of hurricanes. Does that make their leadership bad?

You can't change mother nature.

But if it happens in Lagos it is caused by BAT.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by stasius: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2022
And so what?

Anambra is still the most progressive in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by maasoap(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Smithkafors:
It doesnt mean anything. It's a natural disaster. However, you will see some people who will try to make mockery of it.

The one that has no solution, right? Obi Pandora should have channelled Anambra State resources into this instead of diverting public money to establish and revive ailing private businesses and companies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by maasoap(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2022
IbomFinest:
In the next few months to follow, APC and Tinubu will unleash their propaganda machines to feed the people with all sort of twisted information just to debase the other candidates.
Youths should be aware and remember all their atrocious activities against them.
*APC banned crypto
*Killed youths daily
*destroy our means of livelihood
*makes our siblings, relatives and parents pay constant ransom to state sponsored terrorists and bandits.
*increase VAT on calls and data
*increase electricity bills etc.

APC is built to destroy the youths of Nigeria.
May God help us.

Are you not already doing the same thing, mumu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by frog12: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2022
no picture. is this paid work against peter obi

1 Like

Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by maasoap(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Godoverevery:
See them up there already seeing it as attack on PO.

A honest thread about effect of climemate change about a state they are insulting and attacking the OP.

This PO supporters need there brain checked honestly and the level of education in that region need to be work upon fast.

That's because if it was about Lagos state, they knew what they would have done and said about Tinubu. They would attack him from today till next month. Lol. That's their conscience pricking them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by Karlman: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:
when did the OP say it was bad for Obi? i opened the thread with an intention to learn about the geography of the state, i never expected to see people making it politicial
It is political and you know it.
Try and be real.
Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by IbomFinest: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Which part of what I said is not true? Counter me intelligently
maasoap:

Are you not already doing the same thing, mumu?
Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by Startrap: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Continue to fix it by irrigating the desert in Maiduguri followed by a private beach, by then Anambra will be saved like eko Atlantic
Moh247:
cool

How do we fix it..

If we can build Eko Atlantic city from nothing we can save Anambra from flooding

Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by maasoap(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
IbomFinest:
Which part of what I said is not true? Counter me intelligently

Everything you said in your opinion is true, right?
But at the same time, you believe that in your opinion, everything APC might be saying about other "candidates" can't be true because others are Saints. So much for the intelligence coming from you. Lol
Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by IbomFinest: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Listen... I presented indices of APC's misrule, please counter me with facts that what I said are incorrect, simple!
maasoap:

Everything you said in your opinion is true, right?
But at the same time, you believe that in your opinion, everything APC might be saying about other "candidates" can't be true because others are Saints. So much for the intelligence coming from you. Lol
Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by nony43(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mandate2023:
Head quarters of bad things grin, even lagos that is so populated with little land mass despite being surrounded by water is not always as flooding as the dirty Anambra with plenty villages

Na only Anambra dey suffer d consequence of climate change grin useless ppl

Most of all dis south east state are not different from boko haram infested villages in d north but as igbos are not accommodating we don't go to their state talk more of getting to know what is happening in their rural areas, meanwhile despite all d tribulations from d bad governance and terrible ppl themselves dey run to SW for better life and yet kept insulting their host, we will soon deal with those horrible hateful igbos

It's a shame that you don't know the meaning of natural disaster.
Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by truthfinder319: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Peter Obi fixed the gully erosion. Go and verify
Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by truthfinder319: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by Afamed: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
The Pandora fraud did nothing when he was the a Gov.

You saved this, you saved that, at the detriment of no single infrastructure development.
Re: Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert by hartson(m): 12:39am On Aug 06, 2022
Charcoalhub:
We need partners and investors in our lucrative charcoal production and nationwide distribution

Location is kwara state

Pls check my profile for contact details
HI, I am the person that called you from PH sometime ago.I didn't store your number then but glad I came across this post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike receives Ivorian Ambassador to Nigeria (Photos) / Nigeria’s House Of Reps Orders Dangote, NMDPRA, Others To Stop Media Attacks / Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.