Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Today's Devotionals For Friday 5th August 2022 - Read Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Friday 5th August 2022 - Read Now! (137 Views)

Today's Devotionals For Friday 16th December 2022 - Read Now / Today's Devotionals For Christians - Friday 5TH JUNE 2020 / RCCG January 2018 Holy Ghost Service | Friday, 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Friday 5th August 2022 - Read Now! by Thedevotinals: 7:47am On Aug 05, 2022
+RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: YOUR HEART IS HIS NEW ALTAR
BIBLE TEXT: Acts 17:24 CEV

This God made the world and everything in it. He is Lord of heaven and earth, and he doesn’t live in temples built by human hands.

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: FORGIVENESS FOR THE WIN
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 6:14 (AMPC)

For if you forgive people their trespasses [their reckless and willful sins, leaving them, letting them go, and giving up resentment], your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: Build People
BIBLE TEXT: Philemon 1:7, NIV

Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the Lord’s people.

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: SELAH MOMENTS
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 3:1–3

LORD, how they have increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me. Many are they who say of me, “There is no help for him in God.” Selah But You, O LORD, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head.

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: Study
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Timothy 2:15

“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: OPPRESSION DISPLEASES GOD
BIBLE TEXT: Micah 2:1

“Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.” .

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: THE BONDAGE OF SLAVERY
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 6:15-22 (KJV)

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: WATCH AND PRAY
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 26:41

Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: LOVE ONE ANOTHER
BIBLE TEXT: 1 John 1:7 (TLB)

But if we are living in the light of God’s presence, just as Christ does, then we have wonderful fellowship and joy with each other, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from every sin.

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: WE NEED JESUS’ HELP
BIBLE TEXT: John 15:5

Apart from me you can do nothing.

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: FAITH TO FORGIVE
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 17:5 ‘And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: PUT OUT SELF COMMENDATION
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 3:1-3(NKJV)

1. Do we begin again to commend ourselves? Or do we need, as some [others,] epistles of commendation to you or [letters] of commendation from you?
2. You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men;
3. clearly [you are] an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, [that is,] of the heart.

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: THE POWER OF GODLY CHARACTER
BIBLE TEXT: Genesis 39:9

There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: RIGHTEOUSNESS IS A PRICELESS GIFT
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 5:19 (KJV)

“For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.”

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: GOD’S LOVE FREES YOU TO LOVE FEARLESSLY
BIBLE TEXT: 1 John 4:18 (NLT)

“Love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid . . . this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love.”

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: A PREPARED HARVEST
BIBLE TEXT: John 4:38 (KJV)

I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: BREAD OF LIFE
BIBLE TEXT: John 6:35

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TEENS RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: RECOGNISE HIS VOICE
BIBLE TEXT: John 10:27

“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.”

READ TEENS RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: RESPONDING TO DIFFICULTY
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 5:1-5

READ CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: CALLING OUT FOR WISDOM
BIBLE TEXT: James 1:5 NIV

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you

READ GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

JOHN HAGEE DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC: MATTHEW 24:13
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 24:13

But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

READ JOHN HAGEE DAILY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

CREFLO DOLLAR DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.

TOPIC:
BIBLE TEXT: Ephesians 2:8, AMPC

For it is by free grace (God’s unmerited favor) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ’s salvation) through [your] faith. And this [salvation] is not of yourselves [of your own doing, it came not through your own striving], but it is the gift of God.

READ CREFLO DOLLAR DAILY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Islam And Human Rights / 4 Bible Verses On Love / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Friday, August 19,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.