Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? (1182 Views)

Sold Sold Sold,This Sienna has been Sold / This Sienna Is Selling @ 750k / Would You Buy This "Okada" For N340million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by DarlingtonC: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2022
So I have been thinking of getting a sienna for business.

I sighted this while scouting, it's Nigerian used, privately owned.

The front bumper needs total change

Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by DarlingtonC: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2022
The dashboard is peeling but the owner covered it

Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by DarlingtonC: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2022
More pics

Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by DarlingtonC: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2022
More

Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by DarlingtonC: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Please I need advise

Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by DarlingtonC: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2022
It's needs body work.

But the body has seen very little touch from panel beaters previously
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by DarlingtonC: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2022
Engine starts one hand
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by Kasdat5(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2022
Please quote me with your number
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by DarlingtonC: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2022
Please you people should help me.....na God I take beg
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by DarlingtonC: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Please Is this vehicle a good deal at 1.2m?
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by fergieboy: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2022
DarlingtonC:
If the Engine and Gear is ok

Yes it's a good deal

1 Like

Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by buygala(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2022
DarlingtonC:

Vehicle looks terrible..Even from the pictures, I can tell that panel-beaters have beaten the vehicle to kingdom come..

If the body is so terrible, only God knows how its internals will be..especially considering that the dirty place where the vehicle is parked will be home to all kinds of rodents, who will waste no time in laying waste to the vehicle's internals.

Buying a scrappy vehicle because it's cheap is always a very bad idea because the money you will spend fixing it might end up making it more expensive than what you might have spent buying a vehicle in stellar condition..

Don't be Pound foolish

5 Likes

Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by Mayor555(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2022
DarlingtonC:

No one will sell a good 2004 toyota sienna for 1.2m

Say engine start one hand no mean say e good o

1 Like

Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by DarlingtonC: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2022
buygala:

Vehicle looks terrible..Even from the pictures, I can tell that panel-beaters have beaten the vehicle to kingdom come..

If the body is so terrible, only God knows how its internals will be..especially considering that the dirty place where the vehicle is parked will be home to all kinds of rodents, who will waste no time in laying waste to the vehicle's internals.

Buying a scrappy vehicle because it's cheap is always a very bad idea because the money you will spend fixing it might end up making it more expensive than what you might have spent buying a vehicle in stellar condition..

Don't be Pound foolish
Vehicle is 90% first body

The internals is very ok....like very okay, including the door mats. What it needs it professional washing and vacuuming and it will look sound.

As for the body, the panel beater that I brought said they can fix it very well for 30k.

While the painter said he can paint it to look like the tokunbo for 120k
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by DarlingtonC: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2022
Mayor555:

No one will sell a good 2004 toyota sienna for 1.2m

Say engine start one hand no mean say e good o

Great point.

I will take another mechanic to go check but the sound of the engine is still good.

I am just trying to know if it;s a risk worth taking, and maintenance wise too
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by MeezPat(f): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Great point.

I will take another mechanic to go check but the sound of the engine is still good.

I am just trying to know if it;s a risk worth taking, and maintenance wise too
Hi Darlington,Kindly contact for insurance of your vehicle,third party or comprehensive
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by diportivo: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2022
DarlingtonC:

The internals is very ok....like very okay, including the door mats. What it needs it professional washing and vacuuming and it will look sound.

As for the body, the panel beater that I brought said they can fix it very well for 30k.

u don already buy this motor

no need to ask for advice

fix and give us status update after one month

dazall
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by kunki90(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2022
Why would you want to buy problems with your hard earned money
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by DarlingtonC: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2022
diportivo:

dazall
Lolzzz... that's what they told me, and also what I saw. But then, I am not a mechanic or panel beater.
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by kunki90(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2022
diportivo:

dazall

For real, nothing can change OPs mind. We will be waiting for him in the car talk section grin
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by Bigdicck: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2022
Na engine and gear be koko
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by buygala(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2022
DarlingtonC:

You are right Sir

The vehicle is Tokunbo standard smiley

Go ahead and buy it..

But I have bookmarked this thread.. If I hear you disturb the peace of this section by making any complaints about this vehicle after you have bought it , I can assure you that I am going to curse you smiley
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by DarlingtonC: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2022
Lol...it has not gotten to that.

I am just thinking that by the time it finally packs up, I should have recovered my money

buygala:

You are right Sir

The vehicle is Tokunbo standard smiley

Go ahead and buy it..

But I have bookmarked this thread.. If I hear you disturb the peace of this section by making any complaints about this vehicle after you have bought it , I can assure you that I am going to curse you smiley
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by DarlingtonC: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Lolzzzz.

Don't wait for me. Give me real advise now.

Is the 2004 sienna problematic?

kunki90:

For real, nothing can change OPs mind. We will be waiting for him in the car talk section grin
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by kunki90(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Lolzzzz.

Don't wait for me. Give me real advise now.

Is the 2004 sienna problematic?

No one parks a car with working engine and gear in that kind of environment.

Its a dead car, leave it alone brother. There are too many reasons it just not worth buying, no point going over them. Just don’t buy!!

1 Like

Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by DarlingtonC: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Thanks for your candid advise Bro. I am going to do more due diligence on it before I finally decide.

Where it is packed is actually a mechanic workshop.

I asked the mechanic why it's there, he said the owner brought it for some leg and engine servicing which he did, only for the man to lose interest and ask him to sell. Apparently he got another car.

Secondly, I am buying it for logistics use; I am leaving only the driver and passenger seat.

You think I won't cover the money with some profit before it finally packs up?

kunki90:

No one parks a car with working engine and gear in that kind of environment.

Its a dead car, leave it alone brother. There are too many reasons it just not worth buying, no point going over them. Just don’t buy!!

Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by kelbranty(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
DarlingtonC:

If you confirm that the engine and gear is okay, it's a good deal. Go for it

1 Like

Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by DarlingtonC: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
kelbranty:

If you confirm that the engine and gear is okay, it's a good deal. Go for it
Alright Boss.

Thanks
Re: Great People, I'm Back To Ask If You'd Buy This Sienna 2004 For 1.2m? by Trustingod777: 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Please how much fuel can someone use from Ikorodu garage to Ayobo ipaja with Sienna 2007 car. Please I need your advice sir

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Toyota Model Letter Acronyms S, CE, LE Etc. / Super Sharp Foriegn Used Mercedes-benz C300 2015 / Registered Opel Zafira Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.