Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Evidence That This APC Government Has Been The Most Tribalistic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That This APC Government Has Been The Most Tribalistic (423 Views)

How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence That This APC Government Has Been The Most Tribalistic by ScamHunter: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2022
You all witnessed the barrage of assault on president Goodluck Jonathan, prior to the 2015 election. Most of those assaults came from BMC (or what we call zombiees) South-west zone and BMC North-central zone (especially Benue). These guys have one thing in common - an avid hatred for the man, Jonathan and his wife and PDP.
Well, their hatred paid off and Jonathan was defeated. Now the crux of the matter...

By 2015 June, it was time for the victors to share the largess of victory. That was when it became obvious that even the victors are in different classes. While the life of the northern (Fulani) BMC were transformed, for 7 years, the SW and NC BMC zombies remained below poverty line, earning 30k monthly. I'm talking at a time that their Northern counterparts move by flying private jets.

Since then, we've gone full cycle. The suffering SW and NC BMC are now campaigning for Tinubu after changing the B to a T (TMC). Perhaps, they feel that the last 7 years belong to Fulani while the next 8 years belong to the SW/NC zombiess. Will they succeed? Will they even remember the NC zombiess if they do? Time shall tell.

For me...I support Peter Obi. The man who sees every Nigerian as deserving a good life.

May all zombiess fail...

PO 2023

cc: Dsalvo Reality12 and other SW and NC zonebees like wink I seriously believe that these zonebees worked harder than their northern counterparts, NOW living the good life. I think they deserve more of the loot. Imagine Tinubu's girls buying million dollar condos while these chaps slug it out on $50 monthly.
Re: Evidence That This APC Government Has Been The Most Tribalistic by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2022
sad

Re: Evidence That This APC Government Has Been The Most Tribalistic by ScamHunter: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is what we're saying
Re: Evidence That This APC Government Has Been The Most Tribalistic by ScamHunter: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Even you T9ksy, you really deserve more. The workload sha. Are your northern counterparts working as hard for druggie? The way you chaps did in 2015?
Re: Evidence That This APC Government Has Been The Most Tribalistic by Mrkindness: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Yorubas celebrated Buhari for always using negative words against the Igbos

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Some Questions Running Through My Mind / IPOB Member Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Air Marshal Sadique A: Sambisa Forest Is About 60,000sqkm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.