Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Which Of These Should I Consider The Most, When Searching For Apartment? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Of These Should I Consider The Most, When Searching For Apartment? (184 Views)

Thread For Apartment Up For Rent In Lagos: Post With Contact / A Monthly Paid For Apartment Is Needed Please / 10 Factors You Should Consider When Searching For A New Accommodation In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Should I Consider The Most, When Searching For Apartment? by DamnnNiggarr: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Which Of These Is Of Utmost Importance To Be Considered When Searching For An Apartment?

My Landlord has been a thorn in my flesh lately and I'm considering of moving out of the apartment as soon as possible.
But searching for an apartment is not what one would wake up in a day to embark upon, without first, putting into consideration some factors that would pose a great threat to the well-being of the occupant in the long run.

Now these are some of the factors I'm considering that I wouldn't want to make me regret leaving this my present apartment, they're;
1. Location of the apartment.
2. Proximity to work place.
3. Security.
4. Environment ( regarding good roads, neatness or dirtiness of the neighborhood)
5. Network availability.
6. Electricity.
7. Size of the apartment ( with parking space)
8. Price.
9. Landlord (His attitude towards his tenant(s))
10. Neighbours.
11. Quality ( also newness or oldness of the apartment) etc. I'm currently enjoying the factors mentioned above, and I don't want to regret anything in the long run.

please house, All of the above mentioned factors are of great importance to be considered but, assuming you're in my shoes, which among them should be your utmost concern, as I set out for the apartment searching adventure later this month?
You can as well input any factor that you think should also be considered, which I didn't include, in the comment section.

Lawyer
Mynd44
lalasticlala
seun

(1) (Reply)

A Furnished Self Contain Available For Short Let / Accommodation Needed Around Festac / TO Let:-room Self Contain(s) New *@ Palmgrove, Bariga & Abule-ijesha, Lagos..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.