Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS (2717 Views)

Caught On Camera! See What Genevieve Nnaji Was Pictured Doing On The Beach Alone / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by EmmaJnr1: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Genevieve Nnaji wrote...

The Igbos have never been the problem with Nigeria or wherever they find themselves.

This is not ethnic jingoism or bigotry.

The Igbos will never foment troubles where they are
because they know that "Isi Kote Ebu, Ogbaa Ya"

They also know deep in their hearts that "Ife Onye Metalu, Obulu."

The Igbos will never kill others to live because they believe that "Ndu bu Isi" Yes, murder or "Igbu Ochu" is one of the most despicable crimes amongst the Igbos.

The Igbos believe that once you are alive, there is always a way left to succeed.

The "Igba Mbo" is perhaps the best gift of the Igboman.
Yes, the Igbos struggle to make it in life. They are industrious, assiduous & sedulous.

The Igbos also believe in helping one another. That's why you hear "Onye Aghana Nwanne Ya."

There is also no lateness in making it in life amongst the Igbos because "Ebe Onye Oso Ruru, Onye Ije Geru" and Uwa Mgbede Ka Mma" Igbo businessmen are scattered all over the world.

Wherever they are, they make their homes, building houses & gentrifying districts.

For most lgbos, "Ala bu Otu." Igbos are liberal, accommodating & very friendly to foreigners.
This is because they are themselves scattered all over the world as immigrants.

Na Lagos, Ndi Igbo n'agba oso ahia, Igbo n'ere gala na go slow, Igbo n'aru conductor, umu Igbo bu importers buru manufacturers, Igbo no into clearing and forwarding, Igbo n'esi nri, umunna n'ere motor parts, Igbo n'aru police na oru aka.

Ndi Igbo adiro selective with jobs maka na onye ruo, orie.
But the Igbos will never take your lands or countries from you.

The Igboman thinks about his native home.
Yes, you will never provide him with "akpu", bitter leaves soup, palm wine, isi ewu & other scrumptious dishes he misses at Igboland.

While living in your country or State, never you imagine the Igbo is not thinking about his village.
My friend, he does that everyday.

Where ever the Igbos ubicate, their hearts are not far from their native homes.

Stop killing the Igbos.
They will only make their money & go back to their land.
And they know how to make legitimate
money.

Yes, where you see nothing, the Igbos with their gimlet eyes see "Ego."
So when next you meet an Igboman, ask him "Nna, how far?"

If you are lucky & he had done a successful business deal, he might just take you out for lunch. Yes, the Igbos like sharing.

On the other hand, if business is low, he will tell you the normal clichés... "Obodo bu Igwe" or Ife an'eme Adiro Easy" or "Ogbogu di tight."

Look at his face closely as he laments.
You will see no signs of defeatism. Mind you, he might just be carrying 1Million naira in his pockets.
Just that the money had already been budgeted for... "Sontin...es!!!"

Daalu.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by EmmaJnr1: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is a very great piece that gives every details about what the Igbo people truly represents. You can ask anybody that understands Igbo to help you interpret those proverbs in between the right up so u can have a full understanding of this great write up.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by Moh247: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
cool

Others should tell us about Ibos, what they feel about Ibos, not Ibos speaking for others

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by AgubataAkokwa: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
May tinubu never rule Nigeria with his parkinson's disease

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by izombie(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Where did she write this? It's well written.
Watch how afonjas will come with their hate now.
There is one up there talking trash already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by NoIgboSoundTueh: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
I strongly disagree.
You saw how Igbos are killing Muslims in the east and Igbos nairalanders urging them on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by Olojuobinrin(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tribalism strives online , especially on this forum !!! If you truly value your peace of mind and don’t want to grow unnecessary hatred for one tribe , avoid opening political threads on this platform, I have only spent few months here and The level of hatred I’ve seen people display towards themselves here , you will wonder what they will do to one another if they meet in person , I got to find out that hatred and tribalism lives here , this is the headquarter! As a matter of fact , a fellow Yoruba came to attack me on this same forum yesterday because he thought I was Igbo , that’s how far these people have grown with so much hate for themselves forgetting that we’re all Humans before any other thing, I’ve lived peacefully with Igbos for years , lived with An Edo woman for months , I have Hausas as business partners and we don’t have problems with dealing with each other , my best friend is an Igbo person, but my fellow Yoruba people are the ones trying to do everything to destroy the cordial relationship that exist between me and these people !! I have never had problems with dealing with other people as much as I do with my fellow Yoruba people, I love my Igbo brothers and I hope that one day I get to visit the east , Shout out to Mr Scott , KK Tonight, John Kelly all the way from Enugu , Ebube , Caleb, Chelsy Akabogwu and others ! I hope to see you guys soon and we can reunite just like the good old days!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by Dangrace01: 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Peter Obi for president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by FODA(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Dangrace01:
Peter Obi for president
obi for ariara market president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by gidgiddy: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
I strongly disagree.
You saw how Igbos are killing Muslims in the east and Igbos nairalanders urging them on

Where?

1 Like

Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Beautiful piece
Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by apache22b: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
The power is in your hands, if you want to continue suffering in Nigeria vote Peter Obi.

If you want boost in our economy and Security,vote Tinubu.

Tinubu is the only Messiah we have to make things right again for us all in Nigeria.

Vote Tinubu wisely

Forget Peter Obi he's a nosie maker and that's where it all ends .

Tinubu 2023 all the Way for economic growth,peace and harmony shocked
Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by Karlovich: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
embarassed Hmm

1 Like

Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by APCnaPDP: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Tribalism strives online , especially on this forum !!! If you truly value your peace of mind and don’t want to grow unnecessary hatred for one tribe , avoid opening political threads on this platform, I have only spent few months here and The level of hatred I’ve seen people display towards themselves here , you will wonder what they will do to one another if they meet in person , I got to find out that hatred and tribalism lives here , this is the headquarter! As a matter of fact , a fellow Yoruba came to attack me on this same forum yesterday because he thought I was Igbo , that’s how far these people have grown with so much hate for themselves forgetting that we’re all Humans before any other thing, I’ve lived peacefully with Igbos for years , lived with An Edo woman for months , I have Hausas as business partners and we don’t have problems with dealing with each other , my best friend is an Igbo person, but my fellow Yoruba people are the ones trying to do everything to destroy the cordial relationship that exist between me and these people !! I have never had problems with dealing with other people as much as I do with my fellow Yoruba people, I love my Igbo brothers and I hope that one day I get to visit the east , Shout out to Mr Scott , KK Tonight, John Kelly all the way from Enugu , Ebube , Caleb, Chelsy Akabogwu and others ! I hope to see you guys soon and we can reunite just like the good old days!

This website is the home of tribalism and with all due respect to my Yoruba brothers, they are overdoing it. Check topics of Ibos committing crime and see for yourself and then check topics of Yorubas committing crimes and check the difference yourself. They need to tone this hatred and tribalism down.

1 Like

Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by Mide1data: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Still baffles me how APC turned the Igbos to the the enemy of Nigeria.
Well you know what they say, ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR.
Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by jasonnn9: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
apache22b:
The power is in your hands, if you want to continue suffering in Nigeria vote Peter Obi.

If you want boost in our economy and Security,vote Tinubu.

Tinubu is the only Messiah we have to make things right again for us all in Nigeria.

Vote Tinubu wisely

Forget Peter Obi he's a nosie maker and that's where it all ends .

Tinubu 2023 all the Way for economic growth,peace and harmony shocked

Tell me truth, your conscience no prick you as you type this thing?

3 Likes

Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by Tegabadguy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
will can't trust igbo
Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by ajekpaks(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
how
Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by Brainmytool: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Let it be known that suffering is orgasmic to many nigerians, it makes them shake and vibrate in enjoyment. Some want to punish Peter Obi, ok o
Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by YeePeyHaa: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Stingy Tribe Association of Nigeria

Cut their hand with blade , blood won't come out!

Thank God we won't spend money in heaven!
Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by GodsOwnMan: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Igbos don't cause problems YET they are the ones shouting all over social media 'Lagos is no man's land." Keep fooling yourself. Let them keep shouting na lagoon dem go enter last last. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by abokikhalifa: 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
This is a very great piece that gives every details about what the Igbo people truly represents. You can ask anybody that understands Igbo to help you interpret those proverbs in between the right up so u can have a full understanding of this great write up.

So na hausa dey kill igbos on Mondays seat at home for abia state abi ?

1 Like

Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by Panda7(m): 12:13am On Aug 06, 2022
the hausas have always being the problems of the igbos, anything the igbo does or want is a direct criticism to the yoruba
Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by Iremchris: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Chaaii I bu onye igbo na ezia

That's a good write up

Love that
Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by meobizy(f): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Proof, where? Mischievous people.

1 Like

Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by dododawa1: 2:36am On Aug 07, 2022
One Love
Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by judinho07(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2022
"nice info big sis...azin'ee...me i wan just keep on getting my pay.till ee'rọund'up and i will bounce...lol..i sọ much miss my hometown..aaaaarh..all because of money..i dey mịss my early-morning palm-wine and dry dog/goat meat...oluwa ejoooọr pick my calllllll'oooh...!!?
Re: See What Genevieve Nnaji Wrote About The IGBOS by emmabest2000(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2022
Adaoma igbo ji eje mba
Igbolu ife efi na eri

Agadi nwoke ma obu agadi nwanyi obula huru gi cheta nwa ya nwanyi nwuru anwu
Ife meru nwa ya nwanyi nwuru anwu mee ya

Iseeeeeeeeeee oooooooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sasha And Naeto-c Are Dating: / Akon's Full Name Is? / Hot Or Not? Ramsey Nuoah In A Wet T-shirt (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.