Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,837 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 14. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 14. (198 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 14. by PastorSomba(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Volume 2, Part 14.

1Peter 2:9 (KJV) But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Peter 2:9; Romans 5:17; Revelation 1:5-6; 5:10; 20:6; 22:5; Mark 11:23-24; 16:15-20; 1Corinthians 12:7-11;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

14. In Christ Jesus every believer is now born automatically as sons, kings, priests and prophets of God. Leadership is about creating opportunities for people to fulfill their divine destinies and for their needs to be met, just as we see in Christ. People follow a leader not because they are looking for someone to influence them, but they are looking for someone who will create opportunities for them to meet their needs. The greatest need of a man is the discovery and fulfillment of his destiny in Christ. All he will ever need for life and godliness are fully loaded in his destiny.

Jesus came not to influence people but to create opportunity for man's need spiritually, mentally, physically, financially and materially to be met. Man was created to be a son, king, prophet and priest unto God but he lost it. Jesus came to restore all that man lost back to him. Jesus did not come to create followership but to point people to their destinies in God, create opportunities for them to find them and fulfill them.

After Jesus rose from the dead, He gave gifts to men to be apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastors and teachers not to influence peoplle, not to create followership but as according to Ephesians 4:11-15 (KJV) "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:"

The destiny of every man is in Christ and to be like Christ. Christ is a leader and God wants everyone to be like Him a leader. Leadership is not about followership or the ability to be followed. Man was created to lead. Every man is born a leader. Every man is born and wired to lead. Every destiny is about leadership. So like Jesus don't focus on followership but focus on helping people discover their destiny in Christ Jesus and fulfil them. Don't gather people to follow you. The bible is full of leaders who never set out to influence people or create followership yet they fulfilled great destinies. For example Hannah, Mary the mother of Jesus, Elizabeth, Joseph the husband of Mary, etc.

Leadership is not about creating loyalty to you but loyalty to Christ. A leader points people to Christ not to himself. If leadership is measured by followership and loyalty then did God fail when Adam began to follow the devil and was loyal to him and God had no one on earth following him or loyal to him. When Lucifer rebelled in heaven with one third of God's angels did God fail as a leader? When only Noah and His family were saved and the rest of the whole world followed the devil, was Noah a failed leader or did God fail as a leader, Was Satan the successful leader? That today more people are unbelievers and unsaved two thousand years after Christ does that make Christ or God failed leaders and uninfluential. John 1:1-5,12-13; 3:16-17; 1John 3:1-2; Mark 16:15-20; Ephesians 1:3-8; Romans 8:29-30; 11:36; Matthew 4:23-25; 9:35; 11:28-29; Acts 10:38; 17:28; 2Corinthians 4:3-4; Revelation 1:8; 12:9; Isaiah 14:12-14;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

The Revealed Mystery: The Holy Spirit / Pray God's Word / What Makes A Human Being Born-again In Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.