Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,050 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 (51565 Views)

Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 / Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 15th April 2023 / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (2 - 1 ) On 7th August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by Seeck: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Please can anybody help me with a link to watch barça match?
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by yemi1504: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
dfrost:

Sorry chief. I been remove eyeglasses � so I no see well.

yemi1504 12,000,000 Kuwaiti dinar. No negotiations.

Okay o boss grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
ifytrik:
God de play football?

E happen shaaa
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by BENEAMATA: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Please , which brighton and hove just defeated the third most valuable club in world football with the third highest wage bill in england ? Is it the same mid table brighton that just shed almost 80 million euros worth of talent ? Please , united fans ,for heaven's sake ,stick to your history because currently your club sucks .

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by osazsky(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
BENEAMATA:
Please , which brighton and hove just defeated the third most valuable club in world football with the third highest wage bill in england ? Is it the same mid table brighton that just shed almost 80 million euros worth of talent ? Please , united fans ,for heaven's sake ,stick to your history because currently your club sucks .
u are not current ..man u has the highest wage bill in England...3rd in d world.get ur facts right

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by Anijay1212(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin angry
BENEAMATA:
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by BENEAMATA: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
AuwalYusuf812:
United will never enter my ticket again, ever
why are you putting my thoughts in writing ?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by BENEAMATA: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
osazsky:
u are not current ..man u has the highest wage bill in England...3rd in d world.get ur facts right
I rest my case . Wow ! Just wow !

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by Passionate888: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
bigcee:
Man u fans right now grin grin grin

Erik don hang grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by Starzo: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Seeck:
Please can anybody help me with a link to watch barça match?

Sorry it's coming late but next time use yallalive dot org

Replace the dot with actual .
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by BENEAMATA: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
So messi scored a "bicicleta " yesterday and a brace to boot and i didn't know about it ' cos , well , it's just does not need trumpheting seeing as it's ,well , it's messi !
Ladies and gentlemen , i present to you the name FIFA the best' award will be called in future . " And the winner of the 2033 fifa best messi goes to . . . . . . . "

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by TimmyA: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
If the line up will include Maguire in defense, they will certainly concede, so over 0.5 or over 1.5 or is good for Man u
43Ronin:

Thanks bro. I wanted to play over 1.5 but thought man u fit win am by 1-0. I even play safe 1st half 1x. Dem still dull my 3 odds
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by betshopagent(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Man-shame-stars united food club grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by betshopagent(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
BENEAMATA:
I rest my case . Wow ! Just wow !
he is right.And united has spent the most money in england since Ferguson left.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by TimmyA: 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
All those supporting Maguire and forcing him on coaches as the captain of the team are the enemies of this club. The team need some someone with high quality that can coordinate his team members
TimmyA:
All the Ronaldo out journalists and fans, most especially Adams of man u stand should enjoy this defeat to the maximum. Maguire is not a person that ought to be seeing playing time. I am really happy that they are enjoying maximum defeat at the beginning of the season. Ralph Ragnick warned that if the best coach comes to united and the necessary things are not done, he will certainly fail. Erik Ten Hag, mr I know it alll came and dance into the trap of the shitty british media and useless fans, I know that he will be seeing his unclothedness by now. Ralph will be chilling in Austria without the headache of the useless british players and media
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by Craigbrown4076: 1:19am On Aug 08, 2022
noble2faith:
The earlier ManUnited, the entire board, and their fans accept that the problem of the team is spiritual, the better for them. Mark my words, if Messi should come to ManUnited today, ManUnited will never prosper. They are reaping the terrible cheats they did in the past. Gradually, gradually the glory of ManUnited will sink. What ManUnited depends on now is old glory. The glory that is being done away with gradually by their counterpart, Manchester City.

Should we blaim the coach again? Certainly NO! It is advisable for any world class coach to avoid ManUnited like a plague. Cos once he gets there, he and his tactics and philosophy will be so useless and futile. The team needs to do thorough cleansing; the fans are not left out too. The fans should stop claiming the old glory won by cheats. By that the team will bounce back.

Shalom

I, Noble2Faith, the China prophet, have spoken.

Basket mouth.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by Craigbrown4076: 1:24am On Aug 08, 2022
Seunfretty:
Am NT a man u fan but of course i love football the way it comes and i will make my observation truthfully without been fanatic

1) Man UTD still doesn't have a specific pattern...i don't know how hen tag sees it but today wat everyone expect to see was united playing the football of their life ..but where is the pattern and structure....we all know how other top teams play but we still don't know how united plays....even with the new coach that's baffling

2) Hen tag will need to instill his phylosophy into this team quick ....i watched his team play (ajax) and one thing peculiar about them is the want to have the ball and wen they do they move it fast from the back

3) Man UTD need more quality upfront and other places ...but to me,they had enough to play Brighton off today....today they have Bruno...Erikson on pitch...and also Tominay who is just fairly ok anyway but we saw nothing creative on that pitch...it's still the moving the ball flank to flank thing...

4) Ronaldo is still highly needed but till wen....Ronaldo will save them numerous times but he was there last season and they never made top 5...the team has a whole is NT there yet and today Brighton was better...if NT just defensive but it's shocking they were even better in retaining possession...in creating chances more easily and in putting them to bed....

Like i said earlier hen tag needs to make the fans see the way he wants his team to play and he has to do that fast with results

Ofcourse united has to sign more players although an overhaul might just be the solution but it's close to been impossible

You dey watch ball jare. Not some of these useless "analysis" I'm seeing here. Especially the annoying side-to-side football Man Utd is playing. They find it hard to penetrate the final third and that's because we don't have a dynamic midfield.

I mean if Man Utd cannot get Frenkie, there are other world class midfielders that would play for the badge for far less.

It is during the transfer window you would know a club that is serious for the following season. Man Utd have failed this transfer window and as such will fail this season if extreme care isn't taken.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:02am On Aug 08, 2022
BENEAMATA:
why are you putting my thoughts in writing ?
they are so shameful. Dey no go ever have space in my ticket again

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by Kingcalls: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2022
Craigbrown4076:

You dey watch ball jare. Not some of these useless "analysis" I'm seeing here. Especially the annoying side-to-side football Man Utd is playing. They find it hard to penetrate the final third and that's because we don't have a dynamic midfield.

I mean if Man Utd cannot get Frenkie, there are other world class midfielders that would play for the badge for far less.

It is during the transfer window you would know a club that is serious for the following season. Man Utd have failed this transfer window and as such will fail this season if extreme care isn't taken.

They should get Tadic from Ajax and ud see how deadly they will become...but Bruno should be dropped...
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by Pootle: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Kyase:

Exactly
New season same midfield
Same players for fuvks sake

to me nothing change from the previous term, on bright side is Martinez
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2022
Magdalene McGuire!
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by Kyase(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Pootle:

to me nothing change from the previous term, on bright side is Martinez

Same set of idiots

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by Blueace247(f): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2022
kinzation:

Baba abeg drop correct score for me now I beg you please

Join our premium group for 10k monthly..you will never regret it

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by Ray07(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sammy07:
Anfieldfan angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson alfredosky Jentuprinz Guidedee Burna440 Masterflowx Maynation
crazygodd kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost fergie001 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 sammy07 openmine lamasta silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyo Ojeemah paulolee sherylbaky Alaganature09 bigdawsnet meksbig
minemrys Silentgroper simeon007 Athemisia Babalbo Goldenjat Iliveforever Blackbishop foutboys Charlex23 Oloniyan Supermajor Oluwafeolami Slimdaddypee

Fergie001 lets laugh na cheesy
it is well. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by GregoryPeterson(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2022
kally90:

Am not, when Ronaldo was on holiday, man u was balling and immediately he started playing, things went south.

They just sell him abeg
Fool, go and watch Bbnaija cos that's what you useless girls are good at.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by Benbillions1: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2022

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by kally90(f): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
GregoryPeterson:

Fool, go and watch Bbnaija cos that's what you useless girls are good at.
Truth always hurt that's why you became insultive and bitter.

Your goat is finished, better accept it and have peace of mind and if not, you should go and hang yourself, period.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Slynation:
Man United always making my day...grin Always winning league during Pre-season grin This club na serious cruise I swear, they should just give up, they have lost it all...grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by Blueace247(f): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2022
kinzation:

Drop your WhatsApp
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by Blueace247(f): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2022
kinzation:

Your number
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 by kinzation(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Blueace247:

Your number

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 3) On 27th August 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.