Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia (2645 Views)

See How Serena Williams And Daughter Olympia Rock Matching Red Carpet Looks / "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems / Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by jopaul247: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Serena Williams admires her Daughter, Olympia. Check it out this video https://youtube.com/shorts/MC9RnX7toIk?feature=share

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by Jeon(f): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
This Woman is a Man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by OneCandleAway(f): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:
This Woman is a Man.
Lol.
Too much sport that requires physical strength makes black women look manly.

Someone once called them the 'Williams brothers'

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by Jeon(f): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
OneCandleAway:
Lol. Too much sport that requires physical strength makes black women look manly.
Someone once called them the 'Williams brothers'

Hers is too much, even the face is so full with muscles.

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by OneCandleAway(f): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:

That's why she has power to be the best and a legend.
Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by Jeon(f): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
OneCandleAway:

That's why she has power to be the best and a legend.

OK
I have a question to ask.

Did she made that name and status by herself?

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by OneCandleAway(f): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:

OK

I have a question to ask.

Did she made that name and status by herself?

Of course. Their father started training them from age 3 or so. And they faced a lot of racism. She and her sister were even uglier when young (God forgive me) whites called them apes, too masculine. Things that would make others give up but they never gave up. And white people were jealous seeing that she and her sister kept winning them.

7 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by Abyounghammed(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:

On 1v1 the babe fine and quality pass u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by Jeon(f): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Abyounghammed:

On 1v1 the babe fine and quality pass u

And I don't get a Fuvk!
As far Mohammad didn't have me when I was 7 years like he did to Aisha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by Jeon(f): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Of course. Their father started training them from age 3 or so. And they faced a lot of racism. She and her sister were even uglier when young (God forgive me) whites called them apes, too masculine. Things that would make others give up but they never gave up. And white people were jealous seeing that she and her sister kept winning them.

I asked because of this

The patriarchal system of the world does not allow the woman to be all she can be. Is quite hard for a woman to come up when the men are the ones who make the rules.
Yet, if the woman were able to forgo the moral ideas that stops and limits her, they will climb up the ladder and eventually change the rules.

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by OneCandleAway(f): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:

I asked because of this

There's a movie about them named King Richard. It details their experience growing up and how they were guided by their father to conquer the world of tennis. You can download online to watch so you get to understand their struggles and appreciate them.

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
She is a woman
I see her becoming a mother for the second time this year..glory to God

Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by FiremanX: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2022
Jeon:

Her husband finds her attractive,,,, that's what matters
Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by Abyounghammed(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2022
Jeon:

And I don't get a Fuvk!
As far Mohammad didn't have me when I was 7 years like he did to Aisha.

Maybe u were ugly right from childhood no wonder any man cant feel lust looking at u, by any chance did I mention muhammad here, dumb bitch

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by Jeon(f): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2022
Abyounghammed:

Maybe u were ugly right from childhood no wonder any man cant feel lust looking at u, by any chance did I mention muhammad here, dumb bitch

At least that saved me from pedophilia and useless men like you that masturbate to anything.

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by TheirFADA: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2022
i don't know for y'all, but me i find her very attractive cool
I've had a crush on her for a long time, she's so beautiful grin grin
Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by Jeon(f): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2022
TheirFADA:
i don't know for y'all, but me i find her very attractive cool
I've had a crush on her for a long time, she's so beautiful grin grin

lolz.. Who said that

Dat she's not attractive?

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by Abyounghammed(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2022
Jeon:

At least that saved me from pedophilia and useless men like you that masturbate to anything.

I own ur pussy, bring it to me, lemme bless u

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Admires Her Daughter, Olympia by BLOODFISH(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2022
She's a legend in her field.....but the sad thing is that most offsprings of legends are lazy because of the comfort their parents pilled up for them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet 300 Level UNIOSUN Student Who Can Stretch Herself Into Different Shapes / Cd John The Reigning Commedian In Nigeria Today / Tonto Dikeh's New Look.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.