Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

The CEO Of Fast Rising Sport Page Has Been Reviewed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The CEO Of Fast Rising Sport Page Has Been Reviewed (244 Views)

Pochettino Still Not Over Benzema Goal: "If It Had Been Reviewed By VAR..." / EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football / Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The CEO Of Fast Rising Sport Page Has Been Reviewed by Adedeji3764(m): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
An interview with the CEO of Fast rising sports page.

- Tell Us Your Name?
My name is Ayobami Adedeji I'm from Osun Osun state and I'm the CEO of Newscollect247.

- Tell Us How You Come Up With The Name Of Your Company?
Before i started, I have been trying to come up with a name but it wasn't coming, even with the fact that I had to meet my dad for a unique name for my company. Then, suddenly Newscollect247 came into my mind. That's how I came up with the name Newscollect247.

- When Did You Start Your Company?
I started 2017 before I gain admission into higher institution.

- Why Did You Decided To Become a Blogger or Business Owner at This Early Age?
Well, blogging has always been what I wanted right from when I was little, and it's what I intend to do fully after my school.

-What Service or Products Do You Offer?
Newscollect247 is your number 1 place to get the best unbiased mind, expression and information on sports, entertainment, politics and much more...

What's Your Mission At The Start Of Your Company?
Well, my mission is to be the best place for all that has to do with sports and entertainments.

-What Is Unique About Your Company?
We collect all the best updates you desire and give it in less than a minutes to our followers. Trusted and reliable.

-How Many Time Do You Spend Working On Your Company Each Day?
The time varies tho, but we are always available.

- How would you describe company success so far?
Well, so far since we started there has been some progress.. but this just the beginning.

- How Do You Advertise Your Page
For Advert, I use Social Media.

- Your Relationship Status?
I'm single.

- What Piece Of Advise Aould You Give Youths Who Wants To Become Entrepreneurs?
It's takes patience and consistency because starting up is always not really easy...
My advise is that they should give working hard and never give up no matter what...

- Who Has Been Your Greatest Inspiration/Role model ?
I'd say Seun Osewa the founder of Nairaland.

What Would You Say Are The Top Three Skills Needed To Be Successful Entrepreneur?
Critical thinking
Confidence
Hard-working

-Lastly If You Had a Magic Stick, Which Are The Three Things You Would Change In Nigeria?
Help People
Help People
Continue to help people

Like the page on Facebook : Newscollect247
Interviewer: Wow, we're so impressed. Thank you for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Only Nigerian Women Dominating Common Wealth Games / Nigeria 1 - 0 France Fifa U-20 World Cup Costa Rica 2022 12/08/2022 Highlights. / Asisat Oshoala Is The First African Women To Be Nominated For The Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.