Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nollywood Set To Release Blockbuster Movie Of 2022* - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Set To Release Blockbuster Movie Of 2022* (450 Views)

Nollywood Set To Release Hollywood-style Action Film, ‘camp Zero’ (photos) / Long Walk To Nothing - 2019 Latest Nollywood Blockbuster Movie / What's Your Most Anticipated Movie Of 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Set To Release Blockbuster Movie Of 2022* by Fyzt: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
*Nollywood set to release blockbuster movie of 2022*

The biggest Nollywood film for 2022 is set to launch at the Cinemas Nationwide from Friday August 12th 2022.

The movie titled "C.O.L.D" has a Legendary CAST that includes

RMD
Pete Edochie
Ireti Doyle
Kanayo O. Kanayo
Ik Ogbonna
Keppy Ekpeyong
Lisa Viola(Australian)
Femi Branch
Freddie George
Lincoln Edochie

The movie which was produced and directed by Bakia T. Thomas is being projected to create a new cinema record for a Nollywood movie.

Re: Nollywood Set To Release Blockbuster Movie Of 2022* by Josbreed: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
The last time I hear a Naija movie is called a blockbuster was when they were still being produced in VHSs, during the days of Jerry Amilo, Sam Dede, Zack Orji, J.T. Tom West, Saint Obi, Liz Benson and the likes.

There was a movie produced about 1 or 2 years ago by I think Jim Iyke or so in the North with some Northern Kannywood stars about banditry, I thought of it as a blockbuster but have not watched it till now. I remember one of the Hausa actor got an award laidat.

Now this? I can't say much, let Nollywood fans watch it and rate it for us, but for now, I no dey.

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Lady Who Loves Acting And Singing As A Friend / Use/loose / Bigg Boss 8 Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.