Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

5 Proven Ways To Write A Good Copy. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 5 Proven Ways To Write A Good Copy. (316 Views)

Chinua Achebe Signing A Copy Of His Book 'Anthills Of Savanna' (Throwback Photo) / How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! / Nnedi Okorafor To Write Black Panther For Marvel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Proven Ways To Write A Good Copy. by Boluubee: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Copywriting is an art.It is so powerful that you use your words to convince people to do what they had no intention of doing.You convince people into taking action with your words.Copywriting is designed to sell,it changes the heart of a prospect to buyers or clients.
These are some of the ways you can write a better copy.
1.Write a bad copy.Every writer have a draft.The draft is not your copy it is the idea that you need.This can be done anytime, anywhere.
2.Edit your bad copy.Make it presentable.Turn your bad copy into an attractive write up that has the power to convince your viewers.
3.Write the way you talk.Be yourself, don’t overdo.Express yourself the same way you address people in real life.
4.Be creative.Keep your language simple and educative.Give solution to problems.
And last but not the least,
5.Keep learning.You never stop learning.

I am Joseph Boluwatife, I’m a copywriter and I will be delighted to help boost your sales using my expertise.You can contact me on my WhatsApp or email via the links below. https:///message/IIVQ7I4KGQCMD1
Josephboluwatifeblessing@gmail.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

4k Per Script. Many Youtube Script Writers Needed!! / Seducing Mr Charming General - Feather's Stories / Six Writers To Headline Ibadan Writers Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.