Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,225 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Am One Of The Nigerian Bandits, We're Recruiting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am One Of The Nigerian Bandits, We're Recruiting (422 Views)

Nigerian Bandits Device News Ways Or Deceiving Security Agents / Nigerian Bandits give reasons for being Bandits (Video) / Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am One Of The Nigerian Bandits, We're Recruiting by Eriokanmi: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
You heard me right. Oh yes! I'm one of the bandits Nigerians have been looking for. We're currently recruiting millions of people of like-minds who strongly believe in our struggle.

Join us!

what do we do?

We sensitise Nigerians and encourage people to join the real bandits, who will...

Unseat all the corrupt leaders who have been ruling us since 1960 and had milked our economy dry.

Retire all those calling us the future of Nigeria but have refused to leave and had lived to see us grow grey beards without achieving anything and still confined us in our parents homes who are supposed to be eating the reward of their Labour in retirement today.

Say enough of nepotism, religious intolerance,
corruption, repression and intimidation by today's politicians who always attain offices by hook and crook.

Bring about the real and positive change in Nigeria.

Bring about the development that Nigeria had been yearning for but never got.

Restore the Nigeria's dignity and lost glory

When are we striking?

Year 2023

What's our weapon?

Permanent Voter's Cards( PVC)

Where are the battlefields?

Various polling booths across the country.

Who are our leaders?

Peter Obi and Datti-Baba Ahmed

What are the criteria of the potential members?

You must be 18 years and above. You must also possess a PVC, which is our weapon.

God bless the future of Nigeria.
Re: I Am One Of The Nigerian Bandits, We're Recruiting by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed that were in the same party with the other geng...till they left because...they did not give them the big thing.

Oga, when will YOU run for election? You can be the change we want. No to anyone from PDP or APC, current or former members.

1 Like

Re: I Am One Of The Nigerian Bandits, We're Recruiting by Eriokanmi: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
TylerDurden:
Another useless OSU thread

Peter obi like Tinubu remain regional champions .

You idiots will soon go back to your Gucci flag
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Rules 1 and 2. Take note.

1 Like

Re: I Am One Of The Nigerian Bandits, We're Recruiting by Cypress042(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
gringrin
Re: I Am One Of The Nigerian Bandits, We're Recruiting by NyamiriFlathead: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Rules 1 and 2. Take note.
He should be banned because e no dey support your cursed candidate abi, mods are not foolish like hoebi idiot followers now

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Praising God In Winners And Anglican Church / Wike The South/south Jagaban / ASUU-FG Meeting Ends In Deadlock, Strike To Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.