Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) (84473 Views)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by juman(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Not too bad for pregnant women to occasionally smoke.

But alhaja that smoke outside like that, probably she drinks alcohol at home as well.

Which state is that?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by Hanndye: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

Any society ke? You sound funny tho grin

What is funny about any sane or developed society not allowing health-risk habits from pregnant women?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by LordErrk: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Riversstate:
Just let her be. Y'all stupid heads don't know what people go through in this useless country because of Tinubu's selfishness bringing Buhari

You probably don't know the effect of cigarette on the foetus. You should should read up on it...
It causes a lot of strains on the hospital, and increases the health care cost on the economy in general. What that means is, money and facilities meant for other very unavoidable problems will now be spent managing something that can be avoided.
Take a tour around the paediatric ward and you'll understand what I'm talking about.
So please, let's stop living an every man for himself life. If we see someone doing something that is detrimental to themselves or to others, let's not hesitate to caution
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by Enumerator(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
The Baby's first words go be

"I Need Igbo and Shayoo"
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by Jossibest(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
This one na prostitute
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hmmm Good for her.
Am sure when the baby later become addicted
To weeds people will say the baby is a bastard. Not knowing the mum happens to be the cause.

So ladies beware of what you take during pregnancy as it goes a long way into the life of the unborn baby.
Where is her irresponsible husband? The baby inside of her is a passive smoker
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by bonnyhope: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Riversstate:
Just let her be. Y'all stupid heads don't know what people go through in this useless country because of Tinubu's selfishness bringing Buhari

People with habits na still Buhari cause am abi
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by kingyakos: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Alajia dey smoke egbo
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by Desusi: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
richard870:
She looks religious undecided undecided
Very, very religious but without God.what a pity.

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
An Islamic terrorist will soon be born
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by Parkji: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hmmm Good for her.
To weeds people will say the baby is a bastard. Not knowing the mum happens to be the cause.

So ladies beware of what you take during pregnancy as it goes a long way into the life of the unborn baby.
DON'T WORRY MY DEAR.
EVERYONE WILL BLAME THE FATHER
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by ugbanante: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
This na typical pregnancy variety in taste!!!
Na wethin go calm her down b this. grin grin grin
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by SALLAM2022: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nonsense wink
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by Techhybeam: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
She needs enlightenment on the dangers of smoking during pregnancy.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by ufotunang: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
She is even wearing hijab and smoking....then why are Muslim making noise concerning this hijab
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by dododawa1: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Na Mushin people
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hanndye:

What is funny about any sane or developed society not allowing health-risk habits from pregnant women?

I've watched a programme where a woman who had up to 50 cats as pets in her home, the poo of the cats were affecting her asthmatic daughter yet she refused to let vet company to take away the cats. It took the psychotherapists a lot to convince her to let the cats go.

What the pregnant woman needs is a therapist for her to consider quiting the habit. In caring for a client or patient, you don't mandate them to take your advise, rather you allow them make their own decisions and tell them the consequences of their behaviour.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by Advancedman(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Faithntruth:
her problem

Sense too much.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by RightChannel: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
So this is the reason why they are agitating for hijab, smoking under hijab, bombing under hijab.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
I don't think she's normal, anyway there are many things in this country that can make you behave abnormally
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by Electorate: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2022

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by malvisguy212: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
msrcusgarvey6:
Call out the location please
location for what you want to do "honour killing" according to Islamic teaching
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by richard870(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
What if that's her own pregnancy cravings?? Think about it sir, alt of ppl up there have been judging her, what if she is having symptoms of pica... I have read pregnant women craving for clay, Sand etc... It might be pica.
Well, only God knows that
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by richard870(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
These days, being religious is only reflective in most people's dressings,not in deeds or actions as it used to be. Dressing doesn't mean you're clean or unclean, holy or unholy . I remember in those when I met a kabba-bunnu girl in Kaduna. She was actually born there but she couid speak yoruba language fluently, very pretty, long nosed. She toned her skin, though fair naturally. She also pieced 2 holes in her ears. In those days we used to think any lady in that category don go far with men. She's very friendly and intelligent too. As an undergraduate, she was maintaining 2.1 and she graduated with it. So I invited my babe to the hotel oo during my visit.

I did all the dot things and as I was about pulling the trigger, She's a virgin oo. It was hard to believe. She was just apologising that she should have told me earlier. She said she had had failed relationships in the past cos she didn't allow them touch her and she'd not do anything close to that until she's married. She has 3 kids now.
Interesting
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by richard870(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Desusi:
Very, very religious but without God.what a pity.
Let's not judge her
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by rickleye: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
I feel bad for her.
Must be stressful very for her to do that and it’s how she is coping
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by Kay25(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Muric come and take ur sister ooo..awusubillahi how can a lady in hijab bn doing dis.. prophet won't be happy in hell
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by Boniwhite: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hmmm Good for her.

back from psychiatric hospital : cool
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by Billygee2u: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Yoruba Muslim... Na their way
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by Mrhonesty: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Obidient

[
quote author=BadNews post=115412405]This Is What Bad News Called BAD NEWS ooo[/quote]
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by drmuchin: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Maverick777:

that's totally wrong ma'am!
what you take while pregnant has no genetic effect on your child.
its just like saying, if you take a lot of sugar while pregnant your child would become diabetic or if you take alcohol your child would become a drunkard.

get your facts right before typing and misleading the public, this is a public forum!

M-ODE-STUS!!!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) by seunfape(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Olosho teletele who by chance get pregnant, all her manners will still be same, the only thing that would change is te Tommy that comes out.

Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME)