Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Daduut Congratulates Lalong Over Appointment As DG Campaign To Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daduut Congratulates Lalong Over Appointment As DG Campaign To Bola Tinubu (514 Views)

Senator Daduut Congratulates President Tinubu, Says Nigeria Is In Good Hands / APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daduut Congratulates Lalong Over Appointment As DG Campaign To Bola Tinubu by Josepholome: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Senator representing Plateau South Senatorial district in the National assembly Prof Nora Ladi Daduut , has congratulated the Governor of Plateau state over his appointment as the Director General of the Bola Tinubu Campaign organisation .

It could be recalled that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu along with APC National Chairman Sen. Abdullahi Adamu on Thursday presented Governor Lalong to President Muhammadu Buhari at at the Presidential Villa Abuja.

A statement signed by Senator Daduut and made available to newsmen in Jos reads that “Let me congratulate my Governor, Simon Lalong on his emergence as the DG campaign Director to the Flagbearer of the APC Presidential Candidate , I have no doubt in his capacity to deliver on the mandate.
Senator Daduut expressed confidence in Gov Lalong to deliver on the mandate and called on members of the party to rally round him to succeed.

In her words ," I am optimistic.. Governor Lalong will deliver the next president as DG campaign."

"With God on your side, you shall prove your doubters wrong and deliver on this responsibility of leading our party to victory at the polls."

Senator Daduut who pledged her loyalty to the APC and Governor Simon Lalong promised to work for the victory of the party in the forthcoming general elections .

Once more, congratulations and best wishes in this tasking national assignment.

https://leaders.ng/2022/08/05/plateau-south-senator-daduut-congratulates-lalong-over-appointment-as-dg-campaign-to-bola-tinubu/

Re: Daduut Congratulates Lalong Over Appointment As DG Campaign To Bola Tinubu by PandoraObi: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
good

1 Like

Re: Daduut Congratulates Lalong Over Appointment As DG Campaign To Bola Tinubu by otolanle: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
shocked
Re: Daduut Congratulates Lalong Over Appointment As DG Campaign To Bola Tinubu by Jashub: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
I struggle to understand how some Christians setup their conscience and identity all because of politics.

Just imagine these two Christian politicians from Jos, boldly endorsing a muslim-muslim ticket that doesn't reflect the diversity of the country or her people.

Anyway, it seems the people killed in Plateau hasn't taught the indigenes there a lessons. By the time the Muslim-muslim death sentence is passed ,that land will be overrun by Boko-haram insurgentsundecided
Re: Daduut Congratulates Lalong Over Appointment As DG Campaign To Bola Tinubu by yomi961: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Josepholome:

Senator representing Plateau South Senatorial district in the National assembly Prof Nora Ladi Daduut , has congratulated the Governor of Plateau state over his appointment as the Director General of the Bola Tinubu Campaign organisation .

It could be recalled that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu along with APC National Chairman Sen. Abdullahi Adamu on Thursday presented Governor Lalong to President Muhammadu Buhari at at the Presidential Villa Abuja.

A statement signed by Senator Daduut and made available to newsmen in Jos reads that “Let me congratulate my Governor, Simon Lalong on his emergence as the DG campaign Director to the Flagbearer of the APC Presidential Candidate , I have no doubt in his capacity to deliver on the mandate.
Senator Daduut expressed confidence in Gov Lalong to deliver on the mandate and called on members of the party to rally round him to succeed.

In her words ," I am optimistic.. Governor Lalong will deliver the next president as DG campaign."

"With God on your side, you shall prove your doubters wrong and deliver on this responsibility of leading our party to victory at the polls."

Senator Daduut who pledged her loyalty to the APC and Governor Simon Lalong promised to work for the victory of the party in the forthcoming general elections .

Once more, congratulations and best wishes in this tasking national assignment.

https://leaders.ng/2022/08/05/plateau-south-senator-daduut-congratulates-lalong-over-appointment-as-dg-campaign-to-bola-tinubu/
Nothing to see here guys it's just Another useful idiot hailing Judas her godfather, that has sold his soul for the crumbs against the conscience and against the cry of his people
Re: Daduut Congratulates Lalong Over Appointment As DG Campaign To Bola Tinubu by Moh247: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
cool

Tinubu selects only the best hands

Atiku had to pick a spokesman and went for clown like Dino Melaye to battle Festus Keyamo of APC

4 Likes

Re: Daduut Congratulates Lalong Over Appointment As DG Campaign To Bola Tinubu by Humbleyou: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
anything the benefits our nation is welcome

2 Likes

Re: Daduut Congratulates Lalong Over Appointment As DG Campaign To Bola Tinubu by NyamiriFlathead: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
BAT is unstoppable
Emilokan 1 is coming
Jagaban is our next president insha allah

5 Likes

Re: Daduut Congratulates Lalong Over Appointment As DG Campaign To Bola Tinubu by NyamiriFlathead: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
yomi961:
Nothing to see here guys it's just Another useful idiot hailing Judas her godfather, that has sold his soul for the crumbs against the conscience and against the cry of his people
Move away from sniper ooh because the pain you are in now, you fit drink am ooh... Mind you, BAT is a moving train that nobody can stop

2 Likes

Re: Daduut Congratulates Lalong Over Appointment As DG Campaign To Bola Tinubu by yomi961: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Those who wrote our Constitution knows the importance of uniting our diversity that's y they introduced federal character, they didn't made mention of appointments by competence.

In admitting students into higher institution, they recognised they fact that some people are backward interns of education and as such, they made their cut off mark low, such that students with lower marks from "Education disadvantage states" can have their students admitted with lower marks.

Same thing with unity schools.

Our forefathers have to introduce minister of state for xxxx just so that everyone will belong. This is because the seat of ministers isn't enough to accommodate everyone.

There is no reason whatsoever for a party to field candidates from Same religion of tribe.

Even buhari with all his incompetence didn't settle for that, that's why he didn't pick Tinubu as his VP.

If this Muslim tickets succed, it's going to gv room for a lot of injustice.

We are still crying over buharis loop sided appointments.

Anyone supporting this APC Muslim Muslim candidacy does not like justice, equity and fairness.
Re: Daduut Congratulates Lalong Over Appointment As DG Campaign To Bola Tinubu by Quest7777: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
I always regard anyone trying to market the sick old bat same way I'll regard anyone trying to sell rotten apples to me to chop. angry
It is sheer lunacy to except a sick old bent bat to shoulder the myriad problems of this country. He will just turn Aso Rock to an old people's retirement home, with half of his tenure spent abroad on Medical Tourism. cool

Re: Daduut Congratulates Lalong Over Appointment As DG Campaign To Bola Tinubu by Modphase: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Foolish Igbotic wailing lunatics over to your fada

2 Likes

Re: Daduut Congratulates Lalong Over Appointment As DG Campaign To Bola Tinubu by Formularcr7: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
BAT 2023, Obi is ipob's candidate

1 Like

Re: Daduut Congratulates Lalong Over Appointment As DG Campaign To Bola Tinubu by Humbleyou: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Police Facility In Imo, Kill Four Officers / Compare Tinubu And Obi / Why Is Tinubu's 1 Million March In Delta Not On Front Page? Atiku's Was On FP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.