Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Cyber Bullying By Obedient Family. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cyber Bullying By Obedient Family. (318 Views)

Drug Case: The Media Must Not Succumb To The Tinubu Bullying By SKC Ogbonnia / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party / Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber Bullying By Obedient Family. by anonymous1759(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ways to detect a Scam
1- if a seller gets angry when a buyer tries to subject is goods to test .
2. Scammers always get angry when is victim tries to ask questions.
3 . A cheating partner is always on the offensive to block potential question that can burst his/her lies Etc
All these traits are peculiar to Most Obedient Family which is a red flag .

You can’t expect me to accept all that you project without wanting to hear my view .
It’s either you’re concealing a fake product or you’re acting based on sentiment.
One of the characteristics of a good book is SCRUTINY.

Please Obedient family allow people to criticize your candidate then it’s up to you as a happy family to tell your candidate to defend his self same thing goes to other candidates.
Please MOD move this topic to FP.
Re: Cyber Bullying By Obedient Family. by Gandollaar(f): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
anonymous1759:
Ways to detect a Scam
3 . A cheating partner is always on the offensive to block potential question that can burst his/her lies Etc

You can’t expect me to accept all that you project without wanting to hear my view .
It’s either you’re concealing a fake product or you’re acting based on sentiment.

Please Obedient family allow people to criticize your candidate then it’s up to you as a happy family to tell your candidate to defend his self same thing goes to other candidates.
Ok.

3 Likes

Re: Cyber Bullying By Obedient Family. by iSense247: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
anonymous1759:
Ways to detect a Scam

ok

4 Likes

Re: Cyber Bullying By Obedient Family. by Kalashnikov49: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
ok na

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

North Thought Buhari Was Nigeria’s Mahatma Gandhi – Bauchi Ex-deputy Gov / 2023 Is Not Obi’s Time, Forget All The Imaginary Noise On Social Media – Melaye / BREAKING: Peter Obi Emerges 2022 Man Of The Year - #peterobi4president2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.