Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo (44148 Views)

Keyamo Dons Legal Robe, Appears At Tribunal In Tinubu’s Defence (Video, Photos) / Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by Mickykarim: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
9jahotblog:
Oyetola tun ma lule piii piiii Lekan siiii. Infact Tinubu loss in the presidential contest will start from Osun State in February 25th, 2023.

Man of little faith. None of them has failed yet, if you are having mirage inside your head or funny dreams. Go take care of it.
Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by a4square2: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ayenfe olorun will claim his mandate back... ILERIOLUWA LEKAN SI
Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by 9jahotblog: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
YOUR PARTY AGENTS SIGNED THE RECORD SHEETS WITHOUT COMPLAINTS OF OVER VOTING.
APC TI FAILED completely.

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by Minime10(f): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oyetola is a very very BAD LOOSER grin
He should stop this nonsense, he was roundly beaten fair & square
APC sef wetin dey work una

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by Mickykarim: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
9jahotblog:
YOUR PARTY AGENTS SIGNED THE RECORD SHEETS WITHOUT COMPLAINTS OF OVER VOTING.
APC TI FAILED completely.

LET US HAVE A COPY OF THE RESULT SHEET SIGNED BY THE AGENTS, PLEASE.
Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by 9jahotblog: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oyetola Vs BVAS, INEC, PDP, Osun Masses & Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke. Oyetola is a goner, he will be heavily disgrace again in the tribunal court, Appeal court and Supreme Court of justice in this year 2022.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by Mickykarim: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
9jahotblog:
Oyetola Vs BVAS, INEC, PDP, Osun Masses & Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke. Oyetola is a goner, he will be heavily disgrace again in the tribunal court, Appeal court and Supreme Court of justice in this year 2022.

GOOD ENOUGH YOU WILL NOT BE THE MYOPIC IMBALANCE JUDGE IN THE MATTER.

Your PREJUDICE stance is very TOXIC.
Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by mamawa123: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Loser

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by Slymonster(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=Hespee93 post=115422320]

Typical hypocrite minded, had it be it was the other way around and Adenola Adeleke head to court over insatisfaction of result, you would happily surpport him, but just because you're not in fans or the hate you have for Tinubu, you are here claiming that his opinion doesn't count.

Before you attack me, just let you know that I'm a native of Ede land and I'm happy we have a governor coming out from my home town.

Even PDP lawyers will be happy to have this case taken to court so as for them to also cash out.[/quote

For a sitting governor to lose even with all the machinery shows the people do not want him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by Sheuns(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hespee93:

Typical hypocrite minded, had it be it was the other way around and Adenola Adeleke head to court over insatisfaction of result, you would happily surpport him, but just because you're not in fans or the hate you have for Tinubu, you are here claiming that his opinion doesn't count.

Before you attack me, just let you know that I'm a native of Ede land and I'm happy we have a governor coming out from my home town.

Even PDP lawyers will be happy to have this case taken to court so as for them to also cash out.

I’m not going to attack you as you did attack me. In you read my comment well I said “politicians” I didn’t mention any names.
Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by tinsel: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ololanla:
Big shame on him.
Why shame on him? It is within his rights
Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by phoneport(m): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
etrouble:

It's like you people have memory lost. Go and read about how many times we the ACN / APC have kicked out fraudulent governors through the Courts.

We kicked out Olusegun Agagu for Mimiko
We kicked out Olagunsoye Oyinlola for Judas Aregberascal
We kicked out Emeka Ehidiora for Hope Uzodinma
We kicked out one other useless thief like that for Oshiomhole

You better tell your Ade de Dancer a.k.a. F9 Parallel to go and get good lawyers, if not he will be the second governor we will be kicking out in Osun.

Kick out ko!!! Boxer GBA. GBOS...
Tell Oyefailure that, Dat Agbado ati' Kangaroo, abi casafa court or tribunal will not work.
Osun are tired of APC (Agbado Plus Casafa) Criminal Party. cool

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by Funflipper: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
What is the point? Accept the result and go back to the drawing board. We always like to make simple things difficult in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by tinsel: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
9jahotblog:
Pictures of Oyetola submitting governorship Election petition in the Tribunal in Osogbo. Stay on my page for more details. Please kindly share for people to be enlightened and aware of the Osun State governorship Election petition tribunal till the Supreme Court of justice sittings. Oyetola will lose his case woefully in all the 3 court of justice in the land. Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. I’m expressing my celebration to the governor elect, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke on the deserve victories in the poll on July 16th governorship Election. Thank God for the victories.
Share? Is he not exercising his rights to go to court. I don't get you people out all. If it is PDP, they have the right to go to court and if APC, it becomes an evil party. Segun Oni, went to court in Ektit, what was your comments?
Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by Abujason: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
9jahotblog:
Pictures of Oyetola submitting governorship Election petition in the Tribunal in Osogbo. Stay on my page for more details. Please kindly share for people to be enlightened and aware of the Osun State governorship Election petition tribunal till the Supreme Court of justice sittings. Oyetola will lose his case woefully in all the 3 court of justice in the land. Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. I’m expressing my celebration to the governor elect, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke on the deserve victories in the poll on July 16th governorship Election. Thank God for the victories.

Sorry ass loser. The people decided that you and your cousin Tinubu don’t deserve their mandate. Accept defeat and move on.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by Kaymansion(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Na wa o for this politian self undecided anyways anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by Abujason: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
naijaguy1234:
APC house in Osun is not in order, hence the loss. And despite that, no blood was shed, no sit at home declare, no unknown gunmen attack. Life goes on as normal unlike some dude !

BAT 2023 !

Keep rambling like a drunkard. We are talking about your sorry ass, incompetent uncle Oyetola who can’t just accept defeat and you are trying to derail the thread to somebody who you no fit shine him shoes. Keep it up. But the kind of beating your other lying, thieving, druggie uncle Tinubu go get in 2023 ehn, him no go see road reach Iragbiji. Him go think say na Mike Tyson beat am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by themanderon: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
DOA. Nigerian politicians are worse than prostitutes. The scum of the earth that's what they are.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sheuns:
Why is it so difficult to just accept that the people voted you out? These politicians and “die-there” attitudes. Is it a must to govern?

Na stupid guy him. Be.. i don mean to insult.. its as if they have plans...

Youths oooo... be aware ooo.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by tyinfinity: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
You shall retrieve your stolen mandate.oyetola our governor.
Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by latolz: 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mumurity at display..

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by Nicenixon: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
All the people wey dy ginger Oyetola are very very wicked, he no get better adviser.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by seunfape(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
The only rigin I noticed in the election is the surport of Aregbesola for the PDP, if that can be considered as rigin then he might claim the seat back but not possible.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by foleskay(m): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Drealtitan1:
Kudos to Governor Oyetola who has decided to tow a line of civility in seeking redress through the court of law. This is provided for in our constitution and it is your inalienable right to use it. You have shown the ethos of "omoluabi", whether you win or not depends on the facts you presented to the court.You have proved yourself to be a man of peace who is well brought up unlike some people who turned their state to a theatre of war just because someone was declared winner by a court.You have certainly earned my respect.
Rubbish. You lots are bad losers. This is the second time oyetola will lose aginst adeleke. Adeleke no him mate in all ways. He shud lick his wound and move on. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by foleskay(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
tyinfinity:
You shall retrieve your stolen mandate.oyetola our governor.
S
Eyin ota ilosiwaju,ofo ni gbogbo yin ma se. How can dey possibly rig out a sitting gov in this Nigeria? E ti ya werey. You sore losers. Oyetola lost twice to Adeleke in a free and credible election. If oyetola and adeleke contest ten times. He go floor am ten times. Asiwere gbogbo sad
Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by ufuosman(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Who dey ginger am one chop e own share too grin
Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by Yoighaman(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sheuns:
Why is it so difficult to just accept that the people voted you out? These politicians and “die-there” attitudes. Is it a must to govern?

I tire o....
Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by Realjerome200: 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
At least, this will keep him busy as he will be left with nothing to do by September.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by Minjim: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
He's doing the right thing.

That's the same thing PDP did in Bayelsa and Adamawa.

9jahotblog:
Another effort in futility for Oyetola and APC in government. Oyetola will be disgrace in both tribunal till Supreme Court of justice.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by Omodua(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
9jahotblog:
Another effort in futility for Oyetola and APC in government. Oyetola will be disgrace in both tribunal till Supreme Court of justice.
Oyetola is shameless. You were rejected at the polls with 28,344 votes. A very wide gap. Yet,he is going to Tribunal.
To do what
I am ashamed of him and his Uncle Tinubu who is supporting him. That's not the way to go. It's not do or die affair. Osun people have spoken. And their opinion and mandate must be respected.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo by mywells: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Too late to cry when the head is chop off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen / Swarm Of Bees Disrupt APC Rally In Kogi State / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.