Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs (1356 Views)

#EndSARS: Sharia Supreme Council Of Nigeria Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photo) / US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by jmoore(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Why no southern Muslim has ever been head of Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA)?

The Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) is the apex Islamic authority in Nigeria.

It was established in 1973 to "cater for, preserve, protect, promote and advance the interest of Islam and Muslims throughout the country" and has been responsible for the unity of Nigerian Muslims as the official body, recognised by the Nigerian Federal and State Governments, coordinating the affairs of Islam in Nigeria.

Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) is currently under the leadership of its President-General and Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammadu Sa'ad
Abubakar.

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by OnyeAshuaUru: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Yoruba Muslims are idol worshippers.

18 Likes

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by unclejb2(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nyash don dey open. You see what Tinubu's desperation is causing

17 Likes

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by Cyynthia(f): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lol...

Future impossible tense

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by Vulturereloaded: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Yes. When they answer unislamic names like bobo chicago. How will they?

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by ChangetheChange: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
Comrade easy with the vawulence

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by jmoore(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is why Tinubu picked Shettima as his running mate. Yoruba Muslims are not known as real Muslims in the eyes of northern Muslims.

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by Mamaafrik1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Muslims in the south keep on allowing one Fulani pagan to use him to kill his fellow tribe men .
If there are truthful how come they use jazz.
How come they suppress even the Muslim native and take over the governorship and paramount rulership post

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
The seat of the president of NSCIA not meant for Southern Muslims. Southern Muslims are slaves that must fully respect their fulani masters in the North till the world ends. It is their Fulani master in sokoto that will tell southern Muslims when to fast and when to have their sallah

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by Samunique(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
unclejb2:
Nyash don dey open. You see what Tinubu's desperation is causing
And this is just the beginning, the prayer every Nigerian should be praying is that, that evil should never stand, Tinubu and his inordinate ambition should be dead and buried come 2023. Should he win, that evil combination will cause a lot of havoc in Nigeria.

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by Truthisunique2: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
You want fake Yoruba muslim to corrupt north Islam abi

grin they would rather give una YMSCIA (Yoruba Muslim Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs)

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by socialjustice93: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
lol ko possible na

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by Obidient4life3: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Factos...
In Aba Yoruba Muslims don't use same mosque as northerners.

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by Throwback: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
What about Lateef Adegbite?
Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by jmoore(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Throwback:
What about Lateef Adegbite?
Secretary general is not the head.

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by Minime10(f): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
The Hausa/Fulani Muslim in the north never reckon those ones as true Muslim's grin
U sef, u be learner

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by Mrkindness: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
They are slaves to the caliphate,they can't be and will never be.

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by jmoore(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
The mods and their unbiased actions. They don't want to put this on front-page.

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by SadiqBabaSani: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
What is very dangerous to society is a desperate and unreasonable yoruba Muslim like Tinubu

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by Zandena(f): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
You are suffering from low IQ!
President-General is just a ceremonial leader, the real leader of the council is the position of the secretary general which has been occupied by capable southerners such as Dr. Lateef Adegbite, Professor Ishaq Oloyede etc
Just like the queen of England and the British prime minister where the former is just a ceremonial figure while the prime minister is in charge of the day-to-day running of the country.
I hope education will not disappoint you again!

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by Racoon(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
See how the thread is so quiet because the agbado and cassava hiring bishop druggie criminal anarchists have nothing to justify their continual servitude to the caliphate. Even the caliphate wannabe MURIC terrorist man will never in his life time be allowed to head the NSCIA.

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by vedaxcool(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Racoon:
See how the thread is so quiet because the agbado and cassava hiring bishop druggie criminal anarchists have nothing to justify their continual servitude to the caliphate. Even the caliphate wannabe MURIC terrorist man will never in his life time be allowed to head the NSCIA.

Ethno-religious bigot why is so hard for your op to show every single person that has headed. We know most of you take Northern Christians as lesser Christians that is why it hit you so hard being called out!

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by vedaxcool(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Zandena:
President-General is just a ceremonial leader, the real leader of the council is the position of the secretary general which has been occupied by capable southerners such as Dr. Lateef Adegbite, Professor Ishaq Oloyede etc
Just like the queen of England and the British prime minister where the former is just a ceremonial figure while the prime minister is in charge of the day-to-day running of the country.

No you shouldn't have given them heads up, they deliberately refuse provide the lists of heads they expect that we should buy their lies on the face of it

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Zandena:

So they normally give the errand jobs to Yerebam moozelems. I now see the reason why Isaq the Muric terrorist has been running his mouth lately and defending his slave masters up north. The day a yerebam moozelem start leading prayers up north in the mosques then I will take you serious.

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by jmoore(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Zandena:

I love the audacity of your ignorance!

Keep it up!!

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
You People's ignorance stinks.
What you all keep emphasizing on is clearly against Islam.

NOTHING like real or fake Muslim in terms of race, colour or gender in Islam. It's like saying Saudi Arabian are superior Muslim compare to Nigeria Muslim. THIS IS TOTALLY AGAINST ISLAM.

The best of human to Allah are those who fears him.

I hope you all cure your ignorance
jmoore:
This is why Tinubu picked Shettima as his running mate. Yoruba Muslims are not known as real Muslims in the eyes of northern Muslims.
Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
I wish I could like your Post million times.

It's crude ignorance that's disturbing them
Zandena:
Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chief Wailer, you've added ignoramuses to your WAILING. Very sad
Racoon:
Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by Ikpeabujo(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Zandena:
na you get low IQ pass, so the prime minister get power pass almighty queen

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by SIRTee15: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Zandena:
Is that what u southern Muslims use to console una sef.
Sec general that cant site moon, prime minister that has to wait for ceremonial head b4 declaring Islamic holiday.
Yoruba Muslim can fall hand sha.

Just know that when Yoruba region attain independence, u guys are standing alone. No Southwest govt will recognise Islamic holiday declared by sultan of Sokoto. It's either u guys learn how to sight the moon or forget any Islamic holiday in southwest.

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by SIRTee15: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You People's ignorance stinks.
What you all keep emphasizing on is clearly against Islam.

NOTHING like real or fake Muslim in terms of race, colour or gender in Islam. It's like saying Saudi Arabian are superior Muslim compare to Nigeria Muslim. THIS IS TOTALLY AGAINST ISLAM.

The best of human to Allah are those who fears him.

I hope you all cure your ignorance

Stop lying. There's hierarchy in Islam.
Arabs don't even consider black Muslims as equals. They won't even allow black Muslims to marry their sisters. Why u guys continue to pay deference to them is what I will never understand. People that hate u with passion.

Re: No Southern Muslim Has Ever Been Head Of Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
What lie? You want to teach my religion when me as an individual not a novice in it angry

I'm not here to argue it with you, I'm here telling what it is. You just have to agree
SIRTee15:

Stop lying. There's hierarchy in Islam.
Arabs don't even consider black Muslims as equals. They won't even allow black Muslims to marry their sisters. Why u guys continue to pay deference to them is what I will never understand. People that hate u with passion.

APC Has Done So Well That It Can Win All States In Nigeria: Gov.Hope Uzodinma / Peter Obi Invited To A Business Roundtable With US Chamber Of Commerce / Who Really Made Phyno ? Check It Out

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54