Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Issues With Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Issues With Adsense (469 Views)

If You Want To Earn $20 And Above With Adsense Daily / Help With Adsense Self Click / How To Earn $1-$3 Per Click With Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues With Adsense by Veiniously: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
I am having issues with adsense. My pageviews goes up and down, sometimes disappears. My earnings too for the month is being deducted bit by bit.

I sometimes get $-0.00 as RPM
Sometimes $-0.00 as earnings. How do I fix this issues.

It started two days ago
Anybody experiencing the same

Re: Issues With Adsense by dimexy247(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2022
I experience the same, Adsense has gone nuts, removed my today earnings as they wish.
Re: Issues With Adsense by Veiniously: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
dimexy247:
I experience the same, Adsense has gone nuts, removed my today earnings as they wish.

Has it been fixed?... Mine is still the same no earning through out this week
Re: Issues With Adsense by dimexy247(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Veiniously:

Has it been fixed?... Mine is still the same no earning through out this week

It hasn't, same with me, i don't know what the hell is wrong with Adsense, the just keep deducting my earnings like mad.
Re: Issues With Adsense by Veiniously: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
dimexy247:

It hasn't, same with me, i don't know what the hell is wrong with Adsense, the just keep deducting my earnings like mad.
Maybe invalid clicks

Mine is impression and pageviews disappears and -$0.00 as earning
Re: Issues With Adsense by Siteking: 1:16am On Aug 07, 2022
Y'all should move to Ezoic and use AdSense as Mediation, that way you earn from the two.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Should This Website Cost / Reasons Why You Need A Good Web Design From A Professional That Is Affordable / Lets Help Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.