Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,395 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon (2082 Views)

LASG Stops Approval Of Land Extension Into The Lagoon At Banana Island, Osborne / Buhari Is Bastard, Next Time He Contests Again I Will Shoot Him- Farmer / "Tinubu Behaved Like A Bastard For "Disrespecting" Ooni Of Ife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by holllandis: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
May Ogun strike him .Oloshi

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by GreatBoss: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
He is correct because Igbos are 7th class citizens that can never rule Nigeria ��.

We Ijaws well stay neutral � in this election.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by Chnbanc: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
holllandis:
Kilode?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by hollandis(f): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oloriburuku Oba.oloshi
Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by hollandis(f): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oloshi oba
Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by Durabest: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
You must be one of the coward son of lpob,you don't adres a king like that,no matter what.Igbos has given the rest Nigerians reasons to hate them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by Chnbanc: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:
He is correct because Igbos are 7th class citizens that can never rule Nigeria ��.

We Ijaws well stay neutral � in this election.

Ironically, if the igbos are 7th class citizens, then the ijaws no get class.
No mind me.
I just dropped out of space.
I don't book space
I occupy space.
But my matter wey no get weight
Dey accumulate space.
Abeg give me breathing space
Make I take see front.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by Yoast: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Propaganda with the aim of creating/perpetuating ethnic fight..

Don't fall for it...

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by GodsOwnMan: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Peter Obi is a bastard for slaughtering 5000 Ibo yoots and dumping their bodies in the Akwuzu river. May Ogun strike him oloshi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by GodsOwnMan: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chnbanc:

No mind me.
I don't book space
I occupy space.
Dey accumulate space.
Make I take see front.

Ijaws that just recently produced President? Ijaws are Igbo seniors in Nigeria. Know this and know peace.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by Chnbanc: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Ijaws that just recently produced President? Ijaws are Igbo seniors in Nigeria. Know this and know peace.

Me I be ijaw too.
We are minority for this country.
I don't book space.
Rather I occupy space.
Abeg Give me space
Make i take see front.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by GodsOwnMan: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chnbanc:

[s]Me I be ijaw too.
I don't book space.
Rather I occupy space.
Abeg Give me space
Make i take see front.[/s]

omo eboe cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by holllandis: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Stupid oba
Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by Chnbanc: 2:29am On Aug 06, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

omo eboe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Omo alaye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by Mrkindness: 3:42am On Aug 06, 2022
Durabest:
You must be one of the coward son of lpob,you don't adres a king like that,no matter what.Igbos has given the rest Nigerians reasons to hate them.
what are the reasons Sir, they rape and killed your women, they killed and collect your ancestral lands, they bomb and kidnapped your people or what please tell us so that we can't hate them too ?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by NyamiriFlathead(m): 5:30am On Aug 06, 2022
Go talk that shit in Lagos if dey born your flat headed papa well

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Chnbanc:

No mind me.
I don't book space
I occupy space.
Dey accumulate space.
Make I take see front.

Remember only the SE has 5 states? That's to show you what others think of your relevance. The SS has 6 states, by the way.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by ZazziAkbar(m): 6:06am On Aug 06, 2022
Omo...no be that oba wey boys took over his staff, crown and house during COVID-19 period?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by Ikpaitid: 6:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Yes jump.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by shortIGBOman: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2022
holllandis:

Peter Obi will loose this election. Any Biafran wey feel pain should locate the LAGOON grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by shortIGBOman: 7:12am On Aug 06, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Remember only the SE has 5 states? That's to show you what others think of your relevance. The SS has 6 states, by the way.

In reality, IGBO have only 4 ancestral States. They are Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo and Abia States. Anambra is IGALA indegineous State and when the North give Biafra independence, they will only be allowed to go with their 4 indegineous States. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by techWriter3: 7:15am On Aug 06, 2022
advertising with the goal of creating/perpetuating ethnic fight
Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by shortIGBOman: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
Go talk that shit in Lagos if dey born your flat headed papa well

That one no fit try am. Na IGBO the guy be. He can only do this online. But in reality, he is like an EMPTY SHELL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by mrvitalis(m): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2022
Chnbanc:

No mind me.
I don't book space
I occupy space.
Dey accumulate space.
Make I take see front.
You should know by now the guy just exposed who he was. No ijaw man is staying neutral in this election it's pay back time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by GreatBoss: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

You should know by now the guy just exposed who he was. No ijaw man is staying neutral in this election it's pay back time

Continue to deceive yourself.
We Ijaws owe nobody anything.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by Biafranodogwu55: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2022
I just dey look all of una stupidity for up
Yeye somboris everywhere
Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by GreatBoss: 7:49am On Aug 06, 2022
Chnbanc:

Me I be ijaw too.
I don't book space.
Rather I occupy space.
Abeg Give me space
Make i take see front.

You are the minority because Igbos are not larger than Ijaw.
You are not Ijaw.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by GreatBoss: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

5 states that is far far smaller than Kogi.

Where Ijaw occupy in the Niger Delta is as big as Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by Chnbanc: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

You are the minority because Igbos are not larger than Ijaw.
You are not Ijaw.
ok.
lets just say i dropped out of space.
but as a kalabari man, i have relative expeditions with the igbo.
i respect them.
they are great and a recognised major tribe in nigeria.
let me give u some screenshot facts..

Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by GreatBoss: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chnbanc:
ok.
lets just say i dropped out of space.
but as a kalabari man, i have relative expeditions with the igbo.
i respect them.
they are great and a recognised major tribe in nigeria.
let me give u some screenshot facts..

We believe in physical and not nonsense write � ups created onlinè by Igbos.
You are Igbo you are not Ijaw.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Is Bastard For Saying Ibos Should Jump In The Lagoon by Chnbanc: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

In reality, IGBO have only 4 ancestral States. They are Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo and Abia States. Anambra is IGALA indegineous State and when the North give Biafra independence, they will only be allowed to go with their 4 indegineous States. grin grin
Me wey no get sense
Don see person wey I get sense pass!!
No reason am shortIGBOman
Between u and your sense
Who short pass?
I don't book space
Rather I occupy space.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" / Peter Obi Obliterated In Kano / Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.