Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS (3375 Views)

Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) / Football Betting Scam / Betting Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by ichoseu: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Parimatch.ng is scam Sports Betting platform. I placed a bet with 32,250 naira on their site and have been blocked out from withdrawing my winning and deposited amount.

They ask that I do a KYC verification via email which is of course fishy as there should be a provision for this on their website, I however when through with all of these verifications.

Then I was yanked off from seeing my transaction history on their website. They then ask that I send a screenshot of it. You yanked me off a page and then ask that I provide screenshot of it. Perfect way to scam and still appear real. Who needs a deposit history of your own website you can see backend for a KYC verification?

Next thing this morning, they said my account was found to be linked with fraudulent activities. An account of only one week and one single bet link to fraudulent activities cos of one winning.

As long as you lose. You will never have a problem. Win and your account is related to fraudulent activities and they refuse your deposited amount. Do not put your money there.

Parimatch.ng is a scam betting website. BEWARE.
USE already established betting platforms for stacking.

1 Like

Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by uglygirlfriend: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
i never even heard this name before, always do your research before entrusting your funds with company especially online.
Almost everything is out to scam these days, people just want to take your money. Sorry
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by uthlaw: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Which kind mumu betting site u self go joined!

1 Like

Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by lordMac80(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Happened to me last year, they are scammers

ichoseu:
Parimatch.ng is scam Sports Betting platform. I placed a bet with 32,250 naira on their site and have been blocked out from withdrawing my winning and deposited amount.

They ask that I do a KYC verification via email which is of course fishy as there should be a provision for this on their website, I however when through with all of these verifications.

Then I was yanked off from seeing my transaction history on their website. They then ask that I send a screenshot of it. You yanked me off a page and then ask that I provide screenshot of it. Perfect way to scam and still appear real. Who needs a deposit history of your own website you can see backend for a KYC verification?

Next thing this morning, they said my account was found to be linked with fraudulent activities. An account of only one week and one single bet link to fraudulent activities cos of one winning.

As long as you lose. You will never have a problem. Win and your account is related to fraudulent activities and they refuse your deposited amount. Do not put your money there.

Parimatch.ng is a scam betting website. BEWARE.
USE already established betting platforms for stacking.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by ichoseu: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
uthlaw:
Which kind mumu betting site u self go joined!

I checked and saw that they were licensed oo reason I stacked. The same person handles their Twitter, WhatsApp and email. Cos same mistake he does when replying your messages.

4 Likes

Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by ichoseu: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
lordMac80:
Happened to me last year, they are scammers

Someone just posted the same thing on Twitter. Make everyone dey careful in trying to use money get money.

2 Likes

Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by uthlaw: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
ichoseu:

I checked and saw that they were licensed oo reason I stacked. The same person handles their Twitter, WhatsApp and email. Cos same mistake he does when replying your messages.
till now,they haven't released your money!
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by ichoseu: 12:26am On Aug 06, 2022
uthlaw:

They never release my money. I have copied EFCC, cbn, NLRC and wema bank for email I sent.

I just told the bastard behind their WhatsApp handle. If today end I no receive my money, Monday I am making a formal complain to the EFCC and nlrc office here. I get their wema account them take dey receive money. Wema will produce them or him.
Them must pay me that money whether or not they like it. Else them go pay the money to EFCC and nlrc. Both the influencers wey promote them with fake giveaway. Na all them go park.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by ichoseu: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2022
uthlaw:

Na like one or two guys dey run this scam. The replies on both the WhatsApp, Twitter and email is not very bright. They are dull.

When called the customer care guy earlier today, after we had discussed I ask where their physical presence is in Nigeria.. He said Abuja, I asked where in Abuja. He told me to hold on while he gets the address. So you don't know the address of where you work. This their scam will end with me.

2 Likes

Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by boxypane(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2022
Pls add Quick Tips Bet to the list.
They lure you to pay 10k for daily tips of which they are ok, but do not dare Thier correct score stuff. They tell you it's 250k. Na scam them be Oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by christianjoy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
This website is pure scam no features at all
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by TangoPredict(f): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Na WA oh.

Use the oldies then get free tips on

https://tangopredict.com/top-combo/
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by ichoseu: 7:22am On Aug 08, 2022
Don't use parimatch.ng
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by ichoseu: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2022
christianjoy:
This website is pure scam no features at all

I swear
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by traitawisuwan: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
I liked to play here, I managed to figure the site out myself and even to win some money.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by Unityp: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2022
traitawisuwan:
I liked to play here, I managed to figure the site out myself and even to win some money.
Tell us what you manage to figure out when they are scamming every other person's.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by traitawisuwan: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Unityp:

Tell us what you manage to figure out when they are scamming every other person's.
They cannot deceive all people. There are many fake Parimatch websites out there.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by Kemiaderinsolay: 7:50am On Aug 26, 2022
Friends advised me to try playing on Parimatch. This bookmaker is not the most generous in terms of winnings (this applies to slots). It is adequate for sports betting and has normal lines.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by ichoseu: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
This person is probably one of the scammers behind parimatch.ng

traitawisuwan:
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by ichoseu: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kemiaderinsolay:
Friends advised me to try playing on Parimatch. This bookmaker is not the most generous in terms of winnings (this applies to slots). It is adequate for sports betting and has normal lines.

Another one. Prolly part of them scammers
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by chitrayutthepth: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2022
It's good to have a site where everything works properly. I've been playing on Parimatch for about 2 months and never had even a minor technical problem.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by MongkolWongsin: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2022
I've been betting here for about a year. Most likely, I'm in the red. But I only bet the money that I can afford to lose, so I have no questions for this bookmaker. In general, I like to bet here. As for the technical side, everything is alright too.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by girishosmani: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2022
I consider Parimatch to be one of the most reliable sports betting platforms in Nigeria. It is not the most generous one, but at least you won't be scammed here.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by EsseOlasunkanmi: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2022
For several years of betting experience at different bookmakers I want to say that Parimatch is the best. Of course, it is also not perfect, but among others it is better in terms of its reliability and quality of work.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by Songwut: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2022
I made a deposit of 20k. But the money hadn't appeared on my account for 4 days. I am grateful to the support of PM, they did their best to help me solve the problem. I sent them whatever screenshots of this transaction I had, I contacted whoever I could. Technical support suggested the option to call the bank. It turned out to be a problem on the bank's end. I already thought I would lose my money, but no.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by peesleem(m): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Parimatch spammers don take over the thread

The fact that they have people to spam nairaland for positive reviews shows that they are scammer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by kingthreat(m): 4:03am On Oct 26, 2022
Report them to the National lottery commission or the state's lottery commission via email
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by Unityp: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
kingthreat:
Report them to the National lottery commission or the state's lottery commission via email
As if national lottery commission will respond to your email.I have personally written to National lottery commission concerning this parimatch and up till this moment,I have not heard from National lottery board.
The best way to deal with these people or any fraudulent bookie is to go to their social media pages and rain curses on them.Make it a daily duty and you will see that they will quickly respond to you.I am talking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by kingthreat(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Unityp:

As if national lottery commission will respond to your email.I have personal written to National lottery commission concerning this parimatch and up till this moment,I have heard from National lottery board.
The best way to deal with these people or any fraudulent bookie is to go to their social media pages and rain curses on them.Make it a daily duty and you will see that they will quickly respond to you.I am talking from experience

I did it then with 1960bet before they crashed and they credited me. Their lottery board Lagos state lottery even sent me a mail to confirm I got my money back.
Your idea is not bad though.

1 Like

Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by Makinwa1Latifat: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2022
I've been using Parimatch for a long time and never faced an issue. Except for their verification. The process took time but after it was done, everything else was good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Premiership's Worst Buys: Wright Phillips Tops The List / Moment Neymar's Sister Collapsed While Watching Brazil Vs Costa Rica (photos) / Football Betting: Sure Draws For Week 20 Being Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.