Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,326 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Massive Igbo Votes In Nigeria About To Be Unleashed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Igbo Votes In Nigeria About To Be Unleashed! (586 Views)

Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye / 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP / Nigeria About To Become The Next Venezuela - UK Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Igbo Votes In Nigeria About To Be Unleashed! by AkpuFoodLimited: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Massive Igbo Votes In Nigeria About To Be Unleashed!

Forget that RUBBISH of derisively calling igbo votes 5% votes. This is a NONSENSE opinion.

People make the mistake of thinking that only the votes from South East are Igbo Votes.

There are MUCH MORE Igbo people LIVING OUTSIDE SOUTH EAST (all over Nigeria) than those in the South East.

Igbo people are the LARGEST MIGRANTS all over Nigeria.

Very large population of Igbo people are all over Nigeria doing business.

So, STOP underestimating the voting power of Igbo people.

The reason why Igbo Votes have not really demonstrated it's maximum capacity in the past is because igbo people had always been CARELESS with political matters while FOCUSING on business.

But it seems the igbo people have suddenly realized that POLITICS controls everything in Nigeria, including business!

That is why you see igbo people mobilizing seriously for Obi just as Yoruba people are mobilizing seriously for Tinubu and Fulani people are mobilizing seriously for Atiku.

The WINNER of the 2023 Presidential Election will be ANY of the Leading Presidential Candidates (Atiku, Tinubu or Obi) that can mobilize MORE VOTES from the Numerous OTHER TRIBES in Nigeria, apart from the support of their tribes people.

The point being made here is that Igbo people have MASSIVE VOTES from All Over Nigeria, NOT just South East ALONE.

So, let nobody underestimate the power of massive igbo votes in the 2023 Presidential Election.

1 Like

Re: Massive Igbo Votes In Nigeria About To Be Unleashed! by GodsOwnMan: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
There are more Ijaws in Nigeria than Ibos. Know this and know peace.
Re: Massive Igbo Votes In Nigeria About To Be Unleashed! by Tenses: 12:26am On Aug 06, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

It's so easy to verify your claim.
Go to a heterogeneous state like Lagos or Abuja. Out of every ten persons find out how many are igbos and Ijaws then extrapolate.

The truth shall set you free unless you're a lover of your chains.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Igbo Votes In Nigeria About To Be Unleashed! by paramakina202: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

With your less than one million registered voters in the only Ijaw dominated state of Bayelsa?Abeg go hide.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Igbo Votes In Nigeria About To Be Unleashed! by umunaija: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2022
Stop writing nonesense, obis movement have nothing to do with Igbo, all right thinking Nigeria youths are voting for Peter obi, stop making it tribal matters. Most of my friends here are not Igbo but they are more excited about peter obi than I am. I understand that some people are trying hard to make it a tribal thing but it won't work. We are voting competence not tribal or religious leader.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Igbo Votes In Nigeria About To Be Unleashed! by AkpuFoodLimited: 2:15am On Aug 06, 2022
umunaija:
Stop writing nonesense, obis movement have nothing to do with Igbo, all right thinking Nigeria youths are voting for Peter obi, stop making it tribal matters. Most of my friends here are not Igbo but they are more excited about peter obi than I am. I understand that some people are trying hard to make it a tribal thing but it won't work. We are voting competence not tribal or religious leader.

You are the one writing nonsense because you did not understand the topic.

For your information, I am NOT igbo.

The topic is debunking the notion that igbo votes is only 5%, making it look like Obi has NO tribal support strong enough to withstand the tribal support of other contestants.

Who will follow Atiku or Tinubu if they are from tribes that have only 5% voting power?

Politicians and political parties take South East for granted because they have this WRONG belief that South East have only 5% votes.

(1) (Reply)

Mass Defections Hit APC In Niger State As Ikon Allah, Thousands Defect To PDP / Video: Worshippers Sings Peter Obi For President Gospel Song In A Church Crusade / By Diverting All Anambra Funds To Fidelity, Obi Secured A Position On Its Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.