Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

"Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) (72965 Views)

Download Music: Khalid - Talk 2019 New Song / Khalid – Suncity EP (ZIP) / Download MP3: 6LACK Ft Khalid – Seasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by Fulmigati: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2022
Taking the audience for fools. This LovePeddler really thinks people will Believe she was a virgin.

1 Like

Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by luluman: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2022
LAXconfidential:
Who asked you to watch it
Na Amebo dey worry the hypocrites
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by FiremanX: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2022
It will never be well with dos still watching dis useless show while ur country is burning,,,,Nigerians deserves the leaders they get,,,
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by luluman: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2022
sopwue:
This show should be banned
Why not carry your TV and hit on the ground instead?
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by Stanweezy(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2022
That girl na Psycho

As in she wan tell us she entered there as a virgin, so how did they wash the blood stain without the housemates noticing it?

Ara di na odi na odi...

Modified

Bloggers are daft, "how does it feel to be a woman" what's the correlation of this to been a virgin

I spit, tufia....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by GamalNasser: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2022
Shameless generation
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by socialjustice93: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2022
As much as I would want to say congratulations to her, it's still a shameful act chai shocked no morals at all angry
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2022
You can't be this cheap and still be a virgin out there all these years.

1 Like

Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by Basicend: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2022
luluman:
You have tried all your life to discredit the show to no avail, why don't you find better work do?

He feels uncomfortable with the show and he is expressing it. I feel the same. .

The show is very immoral and wrong and should be curbed. . What good does it give to the society?

1 Like

Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by Femeto: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2022
Revolva:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0e_suGx6OA

A video has surfaced online that shows a recent conversation between Daniella and Khalid talking about being disvirgin and how she feels becoming a woman.
Recall since the BBNaija season 7 “Level Up” commenced, Khalid and Daniella have been seen as an item as they have engaged in several romantic escapades and by extension stirred reactions among netizens.

The duo have been caught on camera grooving into each other and took it to the extent of undergoing aggressive cuddling while under the duvet almost everynight.

Recall since the BBNaija season 7 “Level Up” commenced, Khalid and Daniella have been seen as an item as they have engaged in several romantic escapades and by extension stirred reactions among fans of the show.

Khalid: How does it feel to finally be a woman?

Daniella: it feels like I’ve been a girl for a real long time.
Hit and run. After the house her eyes go clear. Mumu girl.
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2022
Ndi ara

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by nairalanderr: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2022
stfu you shameless olosho.
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by Isaacpositive: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Obi-dient shildren have started again ooo. Na only lie they shabi
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2022
thuxzwda1:
As Virgin dey BBN e mean say Nigeria go good dis year..... grin and make my man wey won go Israel no go again another 1 dey BBN

She has been ‘deflowered’
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by CSTRR: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2022
She will never leave Khalid willingly.
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by CSTRR: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2022
But shame on the men in her life though.

This girl have been looking for how to offload the thing since.

It took a sharp guy in BBN to take the load from her.
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by Yorubanza: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2022
Gopaset:
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, best post to ever grace the fp of this site.

Angela, My wife who was unable to conceive for decades, immediately I showed her this post, she became 6-months pregnant with quadruplets.

Even myself after seeing this, I suddenly felt so motivated and it changed my whole life, now I'm a successful person and became trillionaire at a very young age.

Because of this, I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Nobel prize award. I was honored with GCFR, GCON, MFR, MON on the same day.

Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this.

Once again thank you so much admin.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Greatest mumu Nigerian students....Great! ASUU and APC go finish una
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by IbileIfe: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2022
Gopaset:
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, best post to ever grace the fp of this site.

Angela, My wife who was unable to conceive for decades, immediately I showed her this post, she became 6-months pregnant with quadruplets.

Even myself after seeing this, I suddenly felt so motivated and it changed my whole life, now I'm a successful person and became trillionaire at a very young age.

Because of this, I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Nobel prize award. I was honored with GCFR, GCON, MFR, MON on the same day.

grin

Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by Dafungames: 9:53am On Aug 06, 2022
Someone daughter has just been disvirgined illegally and we all feel cool with it. What the world has turned into today. Pathetic.

Later we would call Jesus at any slight temptation. No wonder the Bible said there would be forgiveness on the last day. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by Dafungames: 9:53am On Aug 06, 2022
Someone daughter has just been disvirgined illegally on Live TV and everyone feel cool with it. What the world has turned into today. Pathetic.

Later we would call Jesus at any slight temptation. No wonder the Bible said there would be forgiveness on the last day. May God help us all.
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Niwdog:
Same way a girl of about 24
Is swearing with everything she got,that she is still a virgin
Hmmm virgin
is anything wrong in that?even some are more than 30 and still intact
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by yad2eidi: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Looks scripted
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by densiks: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2022
Sons and daughters of belial trying to force their lewdness and licentiousness on sane minds using the social media space.

How do people organize a program just to promote wanton sex and idiotic display of animalistic behavior on sponsored tv?

1 Like

Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by CrownLands(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2022
This generation has thrown Modesty and Morality to the gutters.

No shame, no privacy... Every private intimacy announced on public TV.

#GenX
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by Shebbs: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2022
This Daniella How Many Times You Go Disvirgin?
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by Temptee101(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2022
We got it wrong in 2015 and 2019

We have the last opportunity to right it right for once 2023.

"Tinubu will rule the same way Buhari did" - Keyamo

Be Obidiently yusful in order to correct the wrongs
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2022
So this girl wey her forehead dey like nkechi own dey form virgin for this mumuni wey him name nah khalid, if not for the respect I have for the name khalid bcoz of my man dj khaled
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Lol... I understand the sarcasm tho... But I think the bolded part is not needed at all sir. Or don't you respect her Oju ti Ara Ile mi, oju o ti mi, eni yen gan ni o loju ti. The bolded part is so so uneccessary. And I pray God will answer you both, amen.
Gopaset:

[/b]Angela, My wife who was unable to conceive for decades,[b] immediately I showed her this post, she became 6-months pregnant with quadruplets.

Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2022
thuxzwda1:
As Virgin dey BBN e mean say Nigeria go good dis year..... grin and make my man wey won go Israel no go again another 1 dey BBN

Toh......

Virginity lost on global television.

Issokay.
Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by MtDave55: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2022
Gopaset:

CHAI! There is God Ooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Wins Grammy With 'Twice As Tall' Album / Latest Naija Songs / Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.