Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? (684 Views)

Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” / Why Is It Called River Niger, When The Native Already Had A Name For It? / I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by Winningbot: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2022
We call it police and thief then grin grin

Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by NotBeenPaid: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2022

War scatter ahhhhhhhh!

2 Likes

Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 06, 2022
Lol
Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by Formularcr7: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2022
Police and thieves
Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by Obidient4life3: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2022
Winningbot:
We call it police and thief then grin grin
War start.
My friend John no dey gree die even when he is boss and I be actor.

Na so one Engineer one use 2x2 scatter our brain. The man go do work finish we go scatter the next day say we dey do war film.

1 Like

Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by bewla(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2022
Police and Ali baba
Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by amanda2013(f): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2022
War start !!!!! Start shooting kikikikikiki. Well I didn't play it sha but I watched my brothers and their friends play it. Sometimes I will even be dodging the imaginary bullet lol. Childhood is bea.
Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by Babaken(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2022
Imagine when you shoot your opponent you will be the one to remind him to die

You will be like die die die naa.
Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by Tokskob2008: 8:24am On Aug 06, 2022
Babaken:

Ahahahahah....Those days were fun.

1 Like

Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by Zonefree(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2022
Babaken:

The stubborn ones no go gree die until you use the gun to shook inside their eyes .

3 Likes

Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by Dankovich1: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2022
WAR START!!!

I could remember one cool evening a full mould of block fell on top of my head at my hiding spot in an uncompleted building while playing this game as a kid.
It was as if my whole head was been reset. When I gained strength and cautious of myself, had to walk home without letting my friends know.
I had to share the incident with them the next day when they saw me.

That was my last time I joined them to play the game grin
Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by rickpat(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2022
those good old days...when light was a little constant...less evil,no insecurity..kids can play around freely... less fenced houses...now kids hide indoors...the rich ones play video games

NAIJA HOW DID WE GET HERE!!
Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by Babaken(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2022
Zonefree:

The stubborn ones no go gree die until you use the gun to shook inside their eyes .
hahahaha
Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by Omoslim26: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Zonefree:

Hahaha grin grin after you go first dey beg them oo die na die na grin
Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by Winningbot: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dankovich1:
WAR START!!!

I could remember one cool evening a full mould of block fell on top of my head at my hiding spot in an uncompleted building while playing this game as a kid.
It was as if my whole head was been reset. When I gained strength and cautious of myself, had to walk home without letting my friends know.
I had to share the incident with them the next day when they saw me.

That was my last time I joined them to play the game grin
grin
Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by 4laferarri(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
"One ready, two scatter, three fire".

If you don't get it, forget about it. grin
Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by dynicks(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Zonefree:

and when finally u get to shook the gun into their eyes, a once normal and peaceful play would then turn into serious fight.......

Imagine when a passerbye now comes around, separate you guys and asks what the matter was.....Then in all seriousness, u tell the guy that you shot your opponent and he refused to DIE!!....like seriously!!?.......
Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by gebest: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Beautiful old days
Re: Did You Play This Game And What Is It Called? by Zonefree(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
dynicks:
and when finally u get to shook the gun into their eyes, a once normal and peaceful play would then turn into serious fight.......

Imagine when a passerbye now comes around, separate you guys and asks what the matter was.....Then in all seriousness, u tell the guy that you shot your opponent and he refused to DIE!!....like seriously!!?.......
grin grin

Aswear you play this game well well. wink

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

They Have Decided To Pit Igbo' Against Igbos / Warn Catholic Priests To Desist From Converting Pulpits To Campaign Grounds / Do Lagosians Pay Tax To Watch TV And Listen To Radio In Their Own Houses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.