Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,869 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Compilation Of The Craziest News To Come Out Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compilation Of The Craziest News To Come Out Of Nigeria. (348 Views)

Maerskā€™s Reported $600m Investment In Nigeria Is News To Maersk Company / "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo / Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compilation Of The Craziest News To Come Out Of Nigeria. by pointblank247(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2022
Good day nairalanders, lets compile the craziest 1000 news to come out of Nigeria. I will begin by bringing the number one for me, and i will come back to add. Don't spoil the fun, Nigeria is cruise

1, snakes swallowed billions of Naira which is money under the custody of a federal government agency.

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of The Craziest News To Come Out Of Nigeria. by Michelle70(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2022
pointblank247:
Good day nairalanders, lets compile the craziest 1000 news to come out of Nigeria. I will begin by bringing the number one for me, and i will come back to add. Don't spoil the fun, Nigeria is cruise

1, snakes swallowed billions of Naira which is money under the custody of a federal government agency.
that money was in jamb office sha.

2. rats invaded Aso rock and chase Buhari to work from home

3. Goodluck Jonathan spend billions of naira to buy stoves

4. Buhari gave billions to Niger to fight insecurity despite having a higher insecurity problem than Niger

5. Tinubu said he is also a youth

6. peter Obi said he never knew his pandora company is a fraudulent business

7. monkey swallow 70m

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of The Craziest News To Come Out Of Nigeria. by Abfinest007(m): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2022
Someone use 544 million to cut grass
Re: Compilation Of The Craziest News To Come Out Of Nigeria. by pointblank247(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2022
Abfinest007:
Someone use 500 million to cut grass
nice one but bros edit to add its number,

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of The Craziest News To Come Out Of Nigeria. by Obi4Ever: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2022
We can have an accountable government.
Re: Compilation Of The Craziest News To Come Out Of Nigeria. by pointblank247(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2022
7, The wife of the president of Nigeria relocates to Dubai
Re: Compilation Of The Craziest News To Come Out Of Nigeria. by pointblank247(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2022
8, Ambassador mrs Bianca Ojukwu slapps the wife of Anambra state governor Willie obiano in public
Re: Compilation Of The Craziest News To Come Out Of Nigeria. by Mhykel217(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2022
9. Buhari buys exotic cars for Niger Republic to use and fight insecurity
Re: Compilation Of The Craziest News To Come Out Of Nigeria. by pointblank247(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
10. Christian association of Nigeria disown the fake "Bishops" that went to endorse APC Muslim/muslim presidential flag bearers.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Why Are Tinubu And His Supporters Afraid Of Northerners? / Calabar Fitness Walk For Peter Obi / From Genocide Victims To Calling For Global Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.