Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

What Was Said About APC VP Candidate Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Said About APC VP Candidate Shettima (328 Views)

Okowa, APC VP ‘placeholder’ Tell INEC Academic Certificates Missing / Kperogi Reacts To Rumors Of Ganduje As APC VP choice / PDP-NNMG: Fayemi Plotting To Replace Osinbajo, Become APC VP Candidate In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Said About APC VP Candidate Shettima by booblacain(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2022
This is what a Facebook poster said about the vice presidential candidate of the APC Kasim Shettima. I have never seen or listened to the man speak so I can't say I feel what he saying, but a lot of people seem to say they feel the same way about him.

What do you think?

I fear Shettima, the VP more than I fear BAT.

There’s this aura of cold-bloodedness I get from him.

Someone who is not compassionate but ruthless in a mean way.

Eyes do not lie really. Have you seen his eyes? The spirit behind his choice of words?

There’s this character, Ivar the Boneless, in the movie, Viking. When it gets to his scenes, I skip because of the fear he stirs inside.

When Shettima speaks, his eyes? His gait? they elicit same feelings. I skip his interviews and when I don't, I just listen to observe the level of bitterness in him.

There’s something about the man that is not proper.

Instead of saying, I don't believe restructuring is the problem of Nigeria, he said "TO HELL WITH RESTRUCTURING". As if restructuring na one bad person somewhere, tells you loads about a man's heart...

There is this sense of anger, frustration and desperation in him.

-Ukpaka

https://www.facebook.com/114046043357867/posts/pfbid02ewFQV2fcocnrebhTpWkGzCGoLP43zKypvSU8BNmo2AHweWwL8PSeydt96Co6KdqGl/?sfnsn=scwspmo

Re: What Was Said About APC VP Candidate Shettima by booblacain(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2022
I do know every time I see him, I remember azog in lord of the rings.

Peoples comment bellow.

Re: What Was Said About APC VP Candidate Shettima by ThrownBack: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2022
Have you seen serial killers before, tell me if there's any difference between the looks of shettima and them.
Re: What Was Said About APC VP Candidate Shettima by derecho(m): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2022
I don't care about his face but his wickedness and bond with ISWAP is enough to reject him
Re: What Was Said About APC VP Candidate Shettima by ThrownBack: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2022
Fellow Nigerians, behold your new vice president cheesy

Very presidential
Intelligent
Educated
An achiever
Responsible
Workaholic
Compassionate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Said About APC VP Candidate Shettima by viyon02: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2022
A Boko Haram sponsor. He is evil.

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Creating Parallel Government In Kaduna- Elrufai / Nigerians Reacts To Throwback Video Of Late Yar'adua Anti Corruption Plans / PDP And APC Focus On Your Campaign And Leave Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.