Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

How Do You Compress A Game Please? I Need Help - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do You Compress A Game Please? I Need Help (452 Views)

Setting Up A Game House within 72 hours / Ice Match Saga (the Coldest Match 3 Game!) Please Download & Review / How Do I Speed Up This Game? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Compress A Game Please? I Need Help by Dafungames: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2022
I'll get straight to the point.

I need assistance on how to compress a game.

A ppsspp ISO file to be precise.

If there is anyone the knows how to reduce or compress the download size or you know any video tutorial on YouTube which can be of help.

I really appreciate it if you can help out.

I tried searching on Google and YouTube but they're not giving me any meaningful result.

Re: How Do You Compress A Game Please? I Need Help by Dafungames: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Any suggestion will be appreciated?
Re: How Do You Compress A Game Please? I Need Help by majesticguy: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oga, your searches weren't giving you a meaningful result, because that action is not possible. Simply put, youu can't compress a game size on or before downloading the game, you can only do that after downloading. Also, not all games can be compressed after downloading, But if you choose to compress after downloading, then you risk destroying the game files, as many of those games have already been compressed and have reached their compression limit.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Compress A Game Please? I Need Help by Dafungames: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
majesticguy:
Oga, your searches weren't giving you a meaningful result, because that action is not possible. Simply put, youu can't compress a game size on or before downloading the game, you can only do that after downloading. Also, not all games can be compressed after downloading, But if you choose to compress after downloading, then you risk destroying the game files, as many of those games have already been compressed and have reached their compression limit.

Wow thanks for the insight. I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Needed / Best RUS 79U Gunsmith Loadout In Call Of Duty Mobile / Liz Campage The Tallest Girl In WMBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.