Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Please Rate This Exam UI I Made - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Rate This Exam UI I Made (949 Views)

Please Rate My Portfolio Website / Rate This Website I Built For A Client / Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Rate This Exam UI I Made by abostg(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Yes everything is working perfectly well from the backend thanks

I am not a good designer though so my primary focus is on the functionality

Please rate it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Rate This Exam UI I Made by TastyFriedPussy: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Too dark and ugly looking... It's as if the dev is scared of experimenting with different colours.. It just looks boring

My rating?
3/10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Rate This Exam UI I Made by abostg(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Too dark and ugly looking... It's as if the dev is scared of experimenting with different colours.. It just looks boring

My rating?
3/10

Noted thanks

But can you replicate the UI with your preferred and desired look and share the pictures?
Re: Please Rate This Exam UI I Made by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
abostg:

Noted thanks

But can you replicate the UI with your preferred and desired look and share the pictures?

Will you pay him?
Re: Please Rate This Exam UI I Made by arejibadz(m): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2022
abostg:
Yes everything is working perfectly well from the backend thanks

I am not a good designer though so my primary focus is on the functionality

Please rate it

If I may ask how do you host your web site on port
Re: Please Rate This Exam UI I Made by abostg(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2022
OfficialDad:

Will you pay him?
Pay him for what?

Looking at his criticism I want him to do it because I doubt if he could create a simple html page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Rate This Exam UI I Made by TastyFriedPussy: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2022
abostg:

Pay him for what?

Looking at his criticism I want him to do it because I doubt if he could create a simple html page
you asked for a honest review and rating, i gave you. But because the honest opinion I gave you doesn't suit you, you now turn to ridiculing me, unto the fact that you asked for a review?? I know i cant create a simple HTML page, but i know a good one when i see it.. Remember sey No be devs go use your work ohh, na still people wey no sabi create simple HTML page go use am. No ish, I'll tell you what you want to hear.

It's a very beautiful masterpiece, OP, you sabi diee. the colours are very vibrant and eye catching. Something like this will definitely get the users hooked....it's a 10/10 for me...

Hope you're happy now ? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Rate This Exam UI I Made by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Question number should be on its own line
The text color should be #ffffff
And also use color for the position button under.

Is this a mobile app or web app?
Re: Please Rate This Exam UI I Made by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
abostg:

Pay him for what?

Looking at the bolded part, your name should be changed to self entitlement.

So make e do free work for you abi?. If you want him to show you a different approach at something, pay for it and earn it. So nobody go say e help you for free for future when the work/project turns out to be the biggest in the world.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate This Exam UI I Made by Deicide: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin The OP didn't need honest review. He is probably looking for people to praise him for his work.

3 Likes

Re: Please Rate This Exam UI I Made by TastyFriedPussy: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Deicide:
grin The OP didn't need honest review. He is probably looking for people to praise him for his work.
aswear...the guy funny

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate This Exam UI I Made by abostg(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2022
ANTONINEUTRON:

Re: Please Rate This Exam UI I Made by abostg(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2022
ANTONINEUTRON:

I know a honest review when I see one

...it's a web page
Re: Please Rate This Exam UI I Made by dodgelord: 3:06am On Aug 20, 2022
grin grin grin
abostg:

Pay him for what?

Re: Please Rate This Exam UI I Made by dodgelord: 3:08am On Aug 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
TastyFriedPussy:
you asked for a honest review and rating, i gave you. But because the honest opinion I gave you doesn't suit you, you now turn to ridiculing me, unto the fact that you asked for a review?? I know i cant create a simple HTML page, but i know a good one when i see it.. Remember sey No be devs go use your work ohh, na still people wey no sabi create simple HTML page go use am. No ish, I'll tell you what you want to hear.

It's a very beautiful masterpiece, OP, you sabi diee. the colours are very vibrant and eye catching. Something like this will definitely get the users hooked....it's a 10/10 for me...

Hope you're happy now ? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out Plz. / Visual Basic Foundation / Do You Know Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.