Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

What Do You Think About Ashawo By Fireboy? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Think About Ashawo By Fireboy? (352 Views)

[download Album] Apollo Album By Fireboy DML #apollo / New York City Girl By Fireboy DML (Download Mp3) / Download Full Album: Laughter, Tears And Goosebumps By Fireboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Ashawo By Fireboy? by Cimthogwrites(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
This now song by Fireboy is the most popular song among the Afrobeat fandom right now. And, as www.naijabanquet.com describes it, Nigerian men have found a new anthem in the song.

For me, what stood out to me in Ashawo is not just about the lyrics or content of the song but I also like that the singer seizes the opportunity to speak what is in the minds of many men out there.

There is so much sense in the song. And, the chorus makes it even more appealing. I don't know what you like about it. But you can read up on what this site has to about it here: https://naijabanquet.com/nigerians-find-a-new-anthem-in-fireboy-dml-ashawo-lyrics-find-out-the-meaning/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Ruger Acquires New House / Official Amina Lyrics By Mavins, Rema, Ayra Starr, Crayon And Bayanni. Read� / Ringtones For Mobie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.