Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,670 members, 7,816,756 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Easiest Country To Migrate To through Express Entry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easiest Country To Migrate To through Express Entry (865 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Country To Migrate To through Express Entry by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
I have a BSC and I would like to migrate to another country. Heard Canada is tough to migrate to now. Which do you think is easier to migrate to with 3 million
Re: Easiest Country To Migrate To through Express Entry by HandsomeGuyman(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Try UK
DARLINGTON869:
I have a BSC and I would like to migrate to another country. Heard Canada is tough to migrate to now. Which do you think is easier to migrate to with 3 million

1 Like

Re: Easiest Country To Migrate To through Express Entry by demmy79: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
France, Luxembourg or Uk
Re: Easiest Country To Migrate To through Express Entry by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Your best avenue will be to save or accumulate more money. From your current 3 million, subtract visa processing fees, application fees, and airfare which will leave you with approximately half of your 3 million, maybe less. Your remaining funds won’t last very long in Canada or Western Europe.
Please research for yourself. Luxembourg is one of the most expensive places in Europe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easiest Country To Migrate To through Express Entry by Lauriel: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Canada, get some more money, gaskia
Re: Easiest Country To Migrate To through Express Entry by gbemigaATG: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hello guys,which school can I study M.sc in accounting that has PSWP in Canada

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of 25 Pieces For $80.99 Agbalumo That I Ordered In USA / Immigration / Travel Adminstrator / How Was your Stay In Nigeria For The Xmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.