Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (3715 Views)

The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
I purchased this Plantain at the rate of 400 naira today in Birnin Kebbi. Last month they sell each one at 250 Naira.

mynd44
oam4j
lalasticlala
seun
semid4lyfe
tjskii
MissyB3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
That is expected, you get plantain more in the south than the North.

5 Likes

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Omihanifa: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dem scam you o. In madalla( Nigeria state) 500 naira plantain go reach like 5pcs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Bankright(f): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
This should be a big lie. Even LiAR Mohammed, APC lying machine cannot go far like this, but then, anything is possible in Nigeria. We all know the hardship and terrible economic condition of the country today but to say that plantain is N400, I doubt to a very large extent. Like I said earlier on, anything is possible in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Bankright(f): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
N400 plantain should be up to 5 pieces.
Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bankright:
But here is two pieces 200 per one, that small one na gyara.

2 Likes

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
saintokwuluora:
That is expected, you get plantain more in the south than the North.
True talk bro
Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Bankright(f): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
ManirBK:
But here is two pieces at 200 per one that small one na gyara

At least 5 full pieces of plantain. Good ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Please when exactly is plantain season ?

I can't understand why it's so expensive now.

1 Like

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bankright:

I got 4 for 1000₦ here

3 Likes

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Mercury12(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
chaii!
God abeg o
Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
So it not t only Yahoo boys that are scammers

1 Like

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Ulunne777(f): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
I thought everyghing in the north is cheap?
Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Seems y'all import plaintain from the south. Hence why it's expensive.

1 Like

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Ulunne777(f): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
doggedfighter:

From late Nov to march
Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ulunne777:

From late Nov to march

Alright thanks
Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Mindlog: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Olasyke:
Seems y'all import plaintain from the south. Hence why it's expensive.

Which kind import, no be within Nigeria dey grow am?
Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Unzerious: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Two and a half Fingers...

I'll give NNPP one finger,
I'll give Labour Party one finger,
and I'll give APC half finger grin.......My Voting formular wink
Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Plantation boys are holding the other half part. Hola Tuface to collect it back
Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ajekpaks(m): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
please did someone hold a gun to your head while buying? because I don't understand why you're complaining now
Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by abumeinben(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Plantain nor be anybody mate again. In fact call am Oga plantain.

I never taste am this year sef.

2 Likes

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by remsonik(f): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Plantain full bunch of 5/6 big pieces this days here is 1k

1 Like

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Here in Edo it's been expensive lately. I expect it to be far more so in the north.

2 Likes

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by shortIGBOman: 6:06am On Aug 07, 2022
That is 2000 naira worth of Plantain in the EAST. Things are too expensive here. The comon men can no longer feed themselves. My neighbor, Papa Ebuka has been cooking and eating Water for 3 days now.

No money and things are too expensive. People outside the EAST think that things are okay here, but that's not true. Buhari, the North, South West and South South should come to the resque of EAST. People are starving here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:40am On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:
That is 2000 naira worth of Plantain in the EAST. Things are too expensive here. The comon men can no longer feed themselves. My neighbor, Papa Ebuka has been cooking and eating Water for 3 days now.

No money and things are too expensive. People outside the EAST think that things are okay here, but that's not true. Buhari, the North, South West and South South should come to the resque of EAST. People are starving here.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by EmiDon11: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

hmm

So bad for them

But here in the north

Our children are enjoying

And looks healthy

1 Like

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2022
Bankright:
They don't plant these things in the north. That's why it's more expensive there. Same way you get pepper , onions etc dirt cheap in the north but expensive in the south

1 Like

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by shortIGBOman: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2022
EmiDon11:
hmm

So bad for them

But here in the north

Our children are enjoying

And looks healthy

Northerners dey enjoy na. Here for East reverse is the case. Yesterday, Papa Chinedu carry him load and Children for inside Wheel Barrow. He don relocate to the North in search of greener pastures and peace.

He said he will never step his foot again in the East. I asked him, what if the North decides to give Biafra their independence, won't he come back. He said Biafra will be worst, since the East contribute ZERO to the Economy. I really feel for that poor man. I am also thinking of relocating from East.

Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by jeromestarks: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2022
I pray God will not give you a non virgin as a wife.
If He does, you can never enjoy your marriage.
Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Richy4(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2022
I like the extra cool
Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by siofra(f): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ulunne777:
I thought everyghing in the north is cheap?

Plantains don't grow naturally in the North.
Re: The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by TheDictatorNd: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

late july to early january

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The English Name For Kuli-kuli?? / Nigerians Abroad, Do U Pple Eat Amala And Abula Up There? / South Africans Eating Nigerian Food For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.