Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election (1046 Views)

Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States? / Yari, PDP Trade Words Over Inconclusive Zamfara State Assembly Bye-Election / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election by blamingthedevil: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
BREAKING: CAN Leader, Yakubu Dogara loses Constituency as APC Wins Bauchi Assembly Bye-Election....

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1555934755702677504

Re: APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election by Truthisunique2: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Is dogara no longer in apc

Is it apc he has issue with or it's vice presidential candidacy

4 Likes

Re: APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election by Mickykarim: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
blamingthedevil:
BREAKING: CAN Leader, Yakubu Dogara loses Constituency as APC Wins Bauchi Assembly Bye-Election....

PROVEN EMPTY BARREL.

Dogara and Babachir Lawal are both not of any political value and or relevance to the APC. They both just deafening NOISE makers with no political clouth.

THEY HAVE NO CONSTITUENCY TO DELIVER FOR THE APC PARTY

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election by Totilopussylick(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Is dogara no longer in apc

Is it apc he has issue with or it's vice presidential candidacy

The hatred for Peter Obi from his kindred can make him to lose the next presidential election in Nigeria.
Re: APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election by DadaHammed: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Dada, you are a jobless muslim yoruba beggarly bambiala agbero. Why are you denying your heritage? See evidence grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election by FreeStuffsNG: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lobatan. This is microphone testing o.
Asiwaju lokan!

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election by Liebermantic: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Copy and paste..
How many monikers do you have?
You're a Yoruba Muslim, a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election by blamingthedevil: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Lobatan. This is microphone testing o.
Asiwaju lokan!
Re: APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election by mach7(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
There is something wrong with this news o.

Which bye-election was conducted in Bauchi?

When last I checked, Dogara won the ticket to contest his Federal Constituency on the platform of APC.

Abeg make una explain ooo
Re: APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election by blamingthedevil: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
mach7:
There is something wrong with this news o.

Which bye-election was conducted in Bauchi?

When last I checked, Dogara won the ticket to contest his Federal Constituency on the platform of APC.

Abeg make una explain ooo
Olodo....to read na problem
Re: APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mickykarim:

PROVEN EMPTY BARREL.

Dogara and Babachir Lawal are both not of any political value and or relevance to the APC. They both just deafening NOISE makers with no political clouth.

THEY HAVE NO CONSTITUENCY TO DELIVER FOR THE APC PARTY
But I thought both politicians belong to the APC or is it because there are christians?

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election by Josbreed: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Wawa kawai! Banzan akuya. Gettat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Yakubu Dogara Constituency For Bauchi Assembly Bye-election by Mickykarim: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

But I thought both politicians belong to the APC or is it because there are christians?

THEY ARE BOTH CHRISTIANS BY WORDS OF MOUTH ONLY AND NOT IN DEEDS.

They do not even have any political clout and therefore without relevance in the scheme of Nigerian politics.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: IPOB Unknown Gunmen Attacks Nnewi Anglican Bishop / Labour Party Rally In Kaduna Didn't Not hold For Lack Of Funds And Support / Asiwaju Tinubu Reformed Lagos Health Sector As Governor-leke Pitan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.