Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Kim Kardashian & Pete Davidson End Relationship After Nine Months - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian & Pete Davidson End Relationship After Nine Months (58584 Views)

Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) / Actor Alex Ekubo And His Model Girlfriend End Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian & Pete Davidson End Relationship After Nine Months by Munzy14(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
She went for him...And he connected sharp sharp..

Note: she collected his contact details..

If it was the other way round, she will be like...Please who gave you my number grin With a harsh tone like she will tear him in seconds. grin
Re: Kim Kardashian & Pete Davidson End Relationship After Nine Months by ajl: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jeon:
Lolz

The Jenner/ dashian and the rest of the Women with diaper butty are all good for Black Men[ especially those gangster wannabe rappers ]..Because the body was done to attract them.

Do you think a responsible White Man will have something serious to do with her?

I think you are black male with self esteem problem yourself.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Pete Davidson End Relationship After Nine Months by HakiimAlvista: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Oga rest, na you need that peace. Typical oyinbo no know about una African spiritual control the physical, na just dia normal life them dey live, relationship wey dey on contract maybe just to piss Kanye or ease the pain of Kardashian. Abi you want tell me say this country problem na spiritual? undecided
xevove2061:

everything is not Juju but everything is spiritual. There is a difference my brother. Know this and know peace. spiritual control the physical.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Pete Davidson End Relationship After Nine Months by God1000(m): 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
geewean:
Yemi Alade is more beautiful than Kim on God!
African beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) / Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.