Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix) (2340 Views)

Peter Obi Wikipedia Page Vs Kwakwaso Wikipedia Page / Don't Kill Kwakwaso, Secondus Warns, Seeks Inquest Into Attack On Him / Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
I noticed that some people who have been eyeing to Inherit Buhari's block votes are getting frustrated and depressed day by day..

They are blocked in the North by Atiku and Kwakwaso while OBIdient citizens blocked them in the south... They have no hope where to get their votes from

They are currently helpless with no hope considering the reality on ground.. They thought there would be only two major contenders so that they would use lies, propaganda and deceit as tool against their opponent to rise to power but unfortunately their plans have been scatterd as it didint go as they wished!!..

DEAR URCHINGS, IF YOU THINK ATTACKING PETER OBI WILL FETCH YOU NE AND NW BLOCK VOTES, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND FACE THE REALITY ON GROUND .. ATIKU AND KWANKWASO ARE WAITING FOR YOU WITH THEIR KOBOKO IN THE NORTH

QUIT TRIBAL CAMPAIGN BECAUSE IT WOULD BACKFIRE ON YOU

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix) by Ezeama400: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Anyone who thinks that this election is tribal is a foolish being...

Everybody is tired of the system.... We need to retire these criminals

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ezeama400:
Anyone who thinks that this election is tribal is a foolish being...

Everybody is tired of the system.... We need to retire these criminals

Tinubu urchings are making it tribal which is not what it should be...

I pity their imminent defeat/disgrace

5 Likes

Re: 2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix) by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Peter Obi is the only threat to the other contestants

That's why they're trying hard to convince people not to vote him since they believe he doesn't have "structure"

Remove Peter Obi from next year election and it'll be easy for the other contestants

But with Peter Obi, they can't even sleep

4 Likes

Re: 2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix) by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

I leave you to your conscience
Buhari has covered everywhere in government with his people and you didn't complain

Instead of campaigning for your candidate in peace, your only problem is Peter Obi because he's the major threat to the emergence of your candidate

4 Likes

Re: 2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Buhari has covered everywhere in government with his people and you didn't complain

Instead of campaigning for your candidate in peace, your only problem is Peter Obi because he's the major threat to the emergence of your candidate

U get time for that clown

4 Likes

Re: 2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix) by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

U get time for that clown
Na certified troll

Check out my latest thread and comment your opinion
Re: 2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix) by Amaze2233: 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
mumu man, you are a failure.

3 Likes

Re: 2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix) by Panda7(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
the north politics is like asking boko harams to vote for you, have buhari finally given you food to eat??
Re: 2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

All of apc urchins are tribalistic and agents of destruction tongue lipsrsealed angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

All of apc urchins are tribalistic and agents of destruction tongue lipsrsealed angry

They won't succeed with that tribal card this time around...

(1) (Reply)

Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" / I Really Feel Very Very Stupid Right Now Supporting Tinubu / More Pictures Of Labour Party Presidential Rally In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.