Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Car Wash Business In Port Harcourt. Partner Needed.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Car Wash Business In Port Harcourt. Partner Needed.. (195 Views)

How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business / Viability Of Car Wash Business In Nigeria / Interested In Car Wash Business In Nigeria, What Do You Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Wash Business In Port Harcourt. Partner Needed.. by Simonokeh7(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
I intend starting a car wash business in Port Harcourt and I need a partner that is equally interested..

The profit after staff payments and maintenance or other fees would be shared on the basis to the percentage of your amount invested in the capital.

My email is simonokeh7@gmail.com
You can reach me on that.

If you are an already existing car washer owner and you wish to expand you can easily reach me as well.
Re: Car Wash Business In Port Harcourt. Partner Needed.. by Godsprojectayo(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Simonokeh7:
I intend starting a car wash business in Port Harcourt and I need a partner that is equally interested..

The profit after staff payments and maintenance or other fees would be shared on the basis to the percentage of your amount invested in the capital.

My email is simonokeh7@gmail.com
You can reach me on that.

If you are an already existing car washer owner and you wish to expand you can easily reach me as well.
I'm interested!
chat me up via WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Sales Is The Blood Of Every Business, Here Is The Secret / Beautiful And Affordable Mirrors For Sale / I Need A Professional Writer To Write A Book On Eliminating Negative Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.