Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,231 members, 7,867,599 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel (22568 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Strike Deal / PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate / PIA Loopholes: 36 States Set Up Six-Member Panel, Plan Amendments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by jrusky(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2022
donaldking100:
Waste of time.
South-East & South-South is already on lock-down for Peter Obi.

Submit your evidence and the statistics that draw up such lying conclusion.

Pls stop involving SS in everthing SE stop unity begging gone are those days of carving SS as Eastern Region nothing like such again everybody knows where their papa land boundary reach ok.

Speak for yourself. SS is not SE, pls Ijaw man was never and will never be an Igbo man, Edo man was never and will never be igbo man bro get that to your skull.

Stop unity begging. SE is not same as SS. Good day.

Any product you lue to sell is a fake product, stop telling lies to sell obishit, Nigerians has been lied which produced the calamity in Aso Rock, the more you lies the more people keep off from your obi.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by shortIGBOman: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Even your obj will support Igbo

I no get OBJ.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Sirhung: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2022
Righthussle:
Wike na big name oo.
Wike the lion of south-south

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by wizseller: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
I don't know who your candidate is in the forth coming election

But despite the dictatorial tendencies you talk about

GEJ had least, some even said he was a weakling especially with how he handed over power.

Obi cannot be as dictatorial as Tinubu and Atiku. If Obi happens to win, he will know the people put him there

All these people have antecedents, we know somethings about them

How many Nigerian big men have you seen carrying their bags and flying economy.

Don't you see the entitlement mentality running inside Atiku and Tinubu as per men who have seen it all

Just give them power first, literally everyone will have to bow to them

LordIsaac:

We are saying the same thing. Nigerian leaders have dictatorial tendencies...hence, none of them has ever been impeached.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by LordIsaac(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
wizseller:
I don't know who your candidate is in the forth coming election

But despite the dictatorial tendencies you talk about

GEJ had least, some even said he was a weakling especially with how he handed over power.

Obi cannot be as dictatorial as Tinubu and Atiku. If Obi happens to win, he will know the people put him there

All these people have antecedents, we know somethings about them

How many Nigerian big men have you seen carrying their bags and flying economy.

Don't you see the entitlement mentality running inside Atiku and Tinubu as per men who have seen it all

Just give them power first, literally everyone will have to bow to them

I don't trust any Nigerian politician that has ever held office at any level. They have just succeeded in presiding over poverty, and impoverished the people the more.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by wizseller: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Bad governance has eroded trust over the years, I do understand but since Nigeria is our country and we hope to redeem it

Should we fold our arms and let wicked politicians do as they wish

On record, Obi has displayed some sterling qualities while governor

For example, he flies with the least amount of aides when going to Abuja for meetings

He moves with the least amount of police men and other security

He was not moving with long convoys of latest bullet proof SUV's

Do you know how much these excesses gulp from public treasury

He was always visiting project sites, schools, hospitals, markets to see things for himself

The only ex governor who doesnt take pension

I believe you should know how SERAP has been fighting this criminal acts by ex governors who made laws that pay them humonguous pensions for life.

The amount he left in Anambra treasury, no governor in Nigeria not even the oil rich states of SS have done that

EFCC never invited him for mismanaging state funds after he left office

The pandora papers, hope you know it had nothing to do with stealing govt money

Yes he is no saint but some of these antecedents led me to give him my support

If he wins, fine and if he doesnt so be it

All in all, we pray for a better country which will work for all people not some people.

LordIsaac:

I don't trust any Nigerian politician that has ever held office at any level. They have just succeeded in presiding over poverty, and impoverished the people the more.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by LordIsaac(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
wizseller:
Bad governance has eroded trust over the years, I do understand but since Nigeria is our country and we hope to redeem it

Should we fold our arms and let wicked politicians do as they wish

On record, Obi has displayed some sterling qualities while governor

For example, he flies with the least amount of aides when going to Abuja for meetings

He moves with the least amount of police men and other security

He was not moving with long convoys of latest bullet proof SUV's

Do you know how much these excesses gulp from public treasury

He was always visiting project sites, schools, hospitals, markets to see things for himself

The only ex governor who doesnt take pension

I believe you should know how SERAP has been fighting this criminal acts by ex governors who made laws that pay them humonguous pensions for life.

The amount he left in Anambra treasury, no governor in Nigeria not even the oil rich states of SS have done that

EFCC never invited him for mismanaging state funds after he left office

The pandora papers, hope you know it had nothing to do with stealing govt money

Yes he is no saint but some of these antecedents led me to give him my support

If he wins, fine and if he doesnt so be it

All in all, we pray for a better country which will work for all people not some people.

I've listened to a fresh mind speak, the SDP candidate, I may settle for him.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by wizseller: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
If you believe in his candidacy and what he stands for

With all pleasure, follow your mind

But those 2 big men, we dont need them at this time

LordIsaac:

I've listened to a fresh mind speak, the SDP candidate, I may settle for him.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Hakeem3(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I just dey laugh una. IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin
An old Bat who poo and wee on himself can never rule this country that has been taken over by OBi-dients tongue
Did you watch the 1million match for Peter Obi? grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by pazu(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
otolanle:
How many Votes can Wike cast in a free and fair election ? Why are people not asking the right question if the election will Ne free and fair ?
Anyway, please Get a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:
https://forms.gle/wUzTpzag5SbwerB36
shout up your mouth. Are you a Rivers Man? Wike is equal to a local government
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Coolgent(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
PDP is truly a Democratic party
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by shortIGBOman: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hakeem3:

An old Bat who poo and wee on himself can never rule this country that has been taken over by OBi-dients tongue
Did you watch the 1million match for Peter Obi? grin

Nothing concern me with Tinubu. grin

Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
otolanle:
How many Votes can Wike cast in a free and fair election ? Why are people not asking the right question if the election will Ne free and fair ?
Anyway, please Get a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:
https://forms.gle/wUzTpzag5SbwerB36

A very very good question that you asked. Unfortunately, many nigerians aren't asking the question you asked
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by lexy2014: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
pazu:
shout up your mouth. Are you a Rivers Man? Wike is equal to a local government

Just a local govt? I thought he is equal to a continent.

So how is he equal to a local govt?
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Ikpongiton: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I just dey laugh una. IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin
you are a complete mumu and a compound fool.with people like you, Nigeria will never move forward.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by ofuonyebi: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
foolish & problematic deployment party
after 17-man panel...it is now 14-man panel again
just as the first one was zero to problem
so also would the 2nd be zero to wahala

Atifku has finished visionless Wike with all the negative disqualification
Atifku has finished pindipi ....it is the shaft that is left

Buhari Fulani cannot leave the Aso Rock for another
Fulani Atifku to take over...ithe question atefku should ask himself is?
I my not so greedy and covetious?
are other Nigerian entity slaves?
idiot of no gender...it is either igbo or yoruba..in 2023
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by Duru009(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Wike is codely backing Peter Obi, you can take this to the bank......
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by wasi9ice: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Why are they wasting their time, resources and energy?
Non of them will wine including APC *,,
LABOUR party will win the election
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by iFESTAC680(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
MrSmithy:

Please tell him the truth...our prayers are not in vain cox the God factor is still effective and Nigeria is not too big for God's intervention (Mark 11:24). No matter how manipulative they wanna be God's will which is the will of the upright will prevail and e go shock everybody just the way GEJ miracle happened

People are by nature greedy, how could you want a particular thing for a particular set of people and not for the general populace
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by iFESTAC680(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The fact is that, IGBO can not rule our beautiful Country. We Northerners will never allow that.

Why will the northerners not agree ?
Haven't they ruled? Is the leadership of this nation for a selected few?
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by shortIGBOman: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
iFESTAC680:

Why will the northerners not agree ?
Haven't they ruled? Is the leadership of this nation for a selected few?

I don tell you my own. We no go allow them.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by amacblogss: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2022
The organization has a wide client and worker base due to its gigantic scope of items. To deal with the laborers better, the organization has made a self help entrance so https://amacblog.com/ every individual realizes all the significant data expected for smoother the board of the gig post. You simply need to give the government backed retirement number and start with the login interaction.
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by PharmacyStore: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2022
Okay let's see how this goes
Re: PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Agree On 14-Member Panel by iFESTAC680(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I don tell you my own. We no go allow them.

Lol, you done try na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member / "Muhammadu Buhari Toying With Jonathan’s Gentility" – Ijaw Youths / Buhari's Supporters Hold Rally In UK: "Buhari Should Continue Beyond 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.