Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) (58895 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) / Prettymike Attends Event Accompanied By Men And A Woman Dressed As Clerics / Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by ShaqFu: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2022
I wonder just how low some people will sink. Like how much is pretty Mike paying these low budget men to embarrass themselves like this? Some of them even look malnourished. Tssk.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Power And The Assignment Of Power.

Apostle Joshua Selman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNSYqpWntuk
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2022
God forbid BAT THING!This mockery of Christianity must STOP!!
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by pmland: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2022

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by kosiebe(m): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Mockery of Christ. Very shameful
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by Epedure: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Coolsperm:
An act he learnt from useless old man called Tinubu

If Tinubu is useless, it means from your father to your great grandfather and your generation is useless, that's why you are still useless in social media.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by quota45: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2022
halaqasa:
Dumbo

Slap on Christianity

Can he try this with the other religion of piece

E go be

You see what this jigolo is doing. Pretty mike pimps most of the olosho and runs girls on the island in Lagos. He sends his people to universities to lure young female undergraduates into prostitution. If you ask him his faith he will say he is a christian will a true christian mock his own preachers or teachers.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by Dozie32(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2022
ezegold4we:
Jagabandit, come see ur mate, Jagaban introduced drugs, agberos, area boys,, and now fake Bishop

grin grin grin I Don die ooo grin grin which one be Jagabandit again oo? grin
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Stale not funny.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by Revolva(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Pretty mike hahaha always in d media
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by socialjustice93: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by Jaapu: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2022
halaqasa:
Dumbo

Slap on Christianity

Can he try this with the other religion of piece

E go be

Dem slap your father. You are busying crying whether they can slap Ebuka's father like they did to your father. Nawa . grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by Ellasure: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2022
God's blessings upon Pretty Mike, the mimicking is a pleasant welcome and a reminder of the evils and evil intentions of jagabandits of this world and the political climate in Nigeria.

Very shameful of people who can lie on everything and anything just to gain advantage over other people.

Please more of these mimickries at weddings receptions and other social functions to remind the thieves and jagabandits in our midst that if you want to thief thief well if you are mocking mock well. Everything has a reward and an expected end. I can assure you that it will not be pleasant end.

Idiot jagabandits.

Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by Bigchristo22(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ7EjnlKZZI

PrettyMike Atends Event Accompanied By Men And A Woman Dressed As Clerics (Video)

Nigerian socialite, PrettyMike caused a stir at an event on Saturday August 5 when he arrived at the venue accompanied by some men and a woman dressed as clerics, IGBERETV reports.

Social media users claim he is trying to mimic the alleged fake angryclergymen that attended the unveiling of APC Vice President candidate some weeks back.

He shared the video on his Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg7mx8hLeiR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
He just used this to blast Tinubu also showing Nigerians that it’s possible to get fake bishops
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by quota45: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2022
Bigchristo22:
He just used this to blast Tinubu also showing Nigerians that it’s possible to get fake bishops
Its a lie he just used it to trend. So we have fake pastors like we have fake policemen.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by TheOgaBoss: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2022
ShaqFu:
I wonder just how low some people will sink. Like how much is pretty Mike paying these low budget men to embarrass themselves like this? Some of them even look malnourished. Tssk.
Oga they are probably upcoming actors, as in it is their profession.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by Bigchristo22(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2022
quota45:

Its a lie he just used it to trend. So we have fake pastors like we have fake policemen.
Pretty Mike has been trending with his kind of doings, there’s fake pastors everywhere
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by 00FFT00(m): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Still, nobody was stoned to death. That is called tolerance and civility.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by halaqasa: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2022
quota45:

You see what this jigolo is doing. Pretty mike pimps most of the olosho and runs girls on the island in Lagos. He sends his people to universities to lure young female undergraduates into prostitution. If you ask him his faith he Ewill say he is a christian will a true christian mock his own preachers or teachers.

No lies my gee

I knw the modFuka pimps girls from 16-17 sef

But since those in power are his clients....... E be many things walahi
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by hush15: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ7EjnlKZZI

PrettyMike Atends Event Accompanied By Men And A Woman Dressed As Clerics (Video)

Nigerian socialite, PrettyMike caused a stir at an event on Saturday August 5 when he arrived at the venue accompanied by some men and a woman dressed as clerics, IGBERETV reports.

Social media users claim he is trying to mimic the alleged fake clergymen that attended the unveiling of APC Vice President candidate some weeks back.

He shared the video on his Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg7mx8hLeiR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I blame Tinubu for this for playing religious card on Christian faith and for being a terrible role model in the name of presidential ambition. Setting bad precedence for Christian mockery
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by DJInfluence: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
orisa37:
THIS IS UNCALLED FOR MOCKERY AND INTIMIDATION OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH
I see it differently. I see it as mocking of Tinubu and his fake pastors. There's a hidden msg to this act. I don't support the way the guy move with flocks but this look like a msg to the politicians who thinks they can fool us.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by osazsky(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
Blasphemy..try this with d other pissful religion and see how it goes idiot
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by yungcheda(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tinubu started this nonsense. Basically insulting Christians
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by Mamijoh(f): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
He copied it from Tinubu the escoBAT
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by Hakeem3(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Though am a Muslim by faith, but I keep woñdering if it was the other way round what my brothers up north would have resulted to Hmm do not to others what you wouldn't want them do to you.
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by slowice(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tinubu and his fellow agbero
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by greenmouse(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
so funny
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by simplesearch: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
When a man has already made up his mind not to have anything to do with heaven because of the kind of life he or she wants to live, which he or she knows will never receive approval from the divine God. What follows is that he or she does some extremely condemnable things just to ensure he truly have no regret when he gets to hell. Unfortunately no matter how stubborn and unbending you're on earth, hell fire will humble you for all eternity. Indeed, hell is the mad house of the universe!
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by nyabingi(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
Epedure:

If Tinubu is useless, it means from your father to your great grandfather and your generation is useless, that's why you are still useless in social media.

E PAIN AM... TINUBU IA USELESS QED
Re: Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) by ZooOga: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
I tire of this clout chasing weirdo some time ago. it really pisses me off to see his crazy antics showcased on this forum. angry

Brunella Oscar: I Sent Williams Uchemba A DM On Facebook In 2016 / Victor Osuagwu Pictured With Norsemen Confraternity Members In Ghana. Photo / Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years