Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished (20913 Views)

2023: South-East Won’t Accept VP Slot, Igbo Leaders Warn / Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by integrity16(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
That's an empty threat Mr. President. Previous perpetrators of terrorism, banditry, kidnapping are still walking freely. What is the assurance that these ones won't still go Scot free? None.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by wiseoneking: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Igbojew:
How many killings your darling Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits you and d your people have condemned ehhh.You people cheered your Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits up for going on killing spree all over the country but when fractions of what they have been doing happen in South East which we all know that was committed by Nigeria security agents such as Soldiers,DSS,Police you people and your tribalistic Buhari will found his voice.You people think South East is like Yoruba religion or Middle Belt region especially Benue and Southern Kaduna your Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits in Nigeria military uniform go about massacring indigenous people anyhow..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Nwannaa, I will be gentle in my reply to you now. First I said attacking innocent people and in no way defending the Fulanis. Secondly, I am a full Anambrarians but will not in any way support killing of the innocent people from other tribes. Go through all my thread and understand better who I am.
They can always fight and kill the wicked Fulanis causing trouble in the east but in no way should innocent men, women and children be harmed.
Can you imagine been a victim in the north in having your whole family wiped out because of what those miscreants caused or because of the son of another person? I stand that the killers must be targeted and killed and not the innocent ones. Ogbu nma na ana na nma maka na isi kote ebu ebu Agba ya. Let's us in any way justify the killing of the innocent be it Igbo, Hausa Fulani or Yoruba. Let them attack people that are attacking them and not the defenseless in our midst.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Akharmony: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
what a shame. Alot of us couldnt act against this governmet because many of us were blinded to have endosed thr for Military general for the position of head of state. . Honestly Buhari chop our eye big time.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by BluntCrazeMan: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
He is not serious..
You see Buhari??
He is not just serious
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Naajjii: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
AgubataAkokwa:

Or else what

Mkpi

Language that nyanmiri people understand.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Billygee2u: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tochi3:
Poo'hari and the supreme court governor are two evil bunch.

Anytime they hold their Coven of closed door meetings, weeks later , kaboom ! innnocent people are killed. If you are a lost soul, you will think the aim of the too many closed door meetings between the two will improve the security Situation in Imo state and find a lasting solution to the menace of kidnapping and killingss.

I aint no lost soul cos I know they are both the architect of the killings in the East as a whole

This was how after their closed door meeting 14 youths were massacred on their way back home from a wedding ceremony.

Since their evil Plans affected only Igbo youths there was no need for him to react.

Now that his plan with the supreme court governor was carried out on non Igbos, he is no more shocked but "decisive" and awake because he will send his "repentant" boko haram fulani Military to go and carry out genocide on the Igbos as usual.

Since the UN have told him categorically to release Nnamdi Kanu and that Ipob is not a terrorist organisation, he jas been holding series of closed door Meetings with the supreme court efulefu governor to cause more mayhem, carry out more killing by beheading the head of innocent Nigerians to prove that Ipob is indeed a terrorist organisation.

There have been Lots of kidnapping in the east and nobody is calling the shots. "Non-Igbos are now affected and suddenly poo'hari remembers the southeast.

If you are living around that axis, pls disappear from there,. because the "repentant boko haram soldiers who have been drafted into the Army will visit you with mayhem and genocide.

They are not coming to identify anybody because there is nobody to identify except poo'hari and the supreme court governor

He has foolishly boxed himself to a corner.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Igbojew: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Northerners Ko, Upterners ni...

Benue has disregarded you minorities,same as Kogi and them likes....

Call your weak village with your full chest

hahahahahahahahaha
Don't mind that fuul,they always use other tribes to fight proxy war against great and brave Igbos because they know they are no match to Igbos when it comes to braveness or even violent.Days have gone when Igbos allows religion to restrict them from bringing out the demon in them because they are predominantly Christians but now Igbos are going back to their traditional religion and Judaism they have come to realized that teaching of Christianity which teaches if you slap me on my right cheek I will show you left cheek is wrong and also not what they need now in this present Nigeria that Fulani want to Fulanise and Islamise...............I am that Igbojew
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Igbojew: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Bro stop explaining to any minority..I go wound you oo..

Just pepper them hot hot..simple.. No fcks or explanation given..We are superior and the oldest tribe and if they don't stay in line,We cane them in line.. No apologies whatsoever
Hahahaha my brother you are too much,they think it was then when they use South West,North Central and some part of South South region to fight proxy war against great and brave Igbos,very coward people that can fight great and brave Igbos as man to man but uses other ethnic groups or regions to fight Igbos but thank God that they have shown other tribes or regions who they truly are and this time around no more divide and conquer deceit they used to control other regions or tribes by saying that Igbos are the problem of this country when it has now lay bay they are the problem of this country all along.Let them try rubbish this time they have burned bridges that connected them with the rest of other ethic groups that make up North especially their long time Siemens Housa twins Igbos will give it to them woto woto...............I am that Igbojew
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Igbojew: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Naajjii:

Are you one of those grin grin grin
Yes I'm proudly one of Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)desciple with no apology and so f**king what?....................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Igbojew: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Naajjii:

But your lord and Savior in in Jail grin grin grin
UNN have giving your dictator Jubrin aka fake Buhari 6months to release Prophet Mazi Nnamdi which one month have pass and it remain 5months failure to do so when the 6months elapses your fake Buhari and your Fulani FG will see the stuff IPOB/ESN are made of..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by God1stson(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
wiseoneking:
This is truly bad and south easterners should condemn such Barbaric act that is of Islamic origin. Igbos should not in any way attack innocent people living among them because it's never in their character. May they not go unpunished with this dastardly act they committed. May God console the families of the victims.
My brother truly security agencies and terrorist are doing a dirty job for FG in southeast. BUHARIS GREATEST HEADACHE IS TO CRUSH IPOB AND HE CAN GO TO ANY LENGTH TO INCRIMINATE THEM, KNOW THIS AND NO PEACE. EVEN FATHER MBAKA SAID IT. HE TREATS BANDIT WITH KID GLOVES AND IPOB WITH WELDER GLOBE. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, TIME IS TICKING AGAINST HIM AND YET IPOB IS YET TO BE DECIMATED.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Igbojew: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
obailala:
Who is the 'Igbos' you talk about? You mean a handful of senseless idiots like yourself glorifying the murder of innocent people over your ethnic bigotry?

If northerners begin to retaliate the madness, do you realise there are 100 times more Igbos in the north, complete with properties and investments running into billions? But how can I even expect a retarded brain to factor this in when he cant even tell his right from his left? *spits*
First of all call your parents and entire generation senseless idiots and other abusive names.Back to the topic,you think you people can do brave Igbos that live in the North anything when crisis start,maybe you are still banking on minority trubes you murderous Fulani uses to fight proxy war against brave Igbos but this time great Igbos will decimet you coward Fulani people in your parasitic religion and guess what,other agrieved m

tribes in the Northern region you your terrorists Fulani brothers have been killing their people will take you people pound of fresh.What is happening to you Fulani people in every South East region is just a test of what will happen in doze when Jubrin the fake Buhari leave Aso Rock next year because your people will be edengered species in the whole Nigerians..................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by God1stson(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Naajjii:

Continue to kill northerners and Muslim. We will respond in the languages that you nyamiri people understand soon up here. grin grin
Stop this nonsense boasting every body knows the language now. Kill in the north get the echo in South East.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Igbojew: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1stson:

My brother truly security agencies and terrorist are doing a dirty job for FG in southeast. BUHARIS GREATEST HEADACHE IS TO CRUSH IPOB AND HE CAN GO TO ANY LENGTH TO INCRIMINATE THEM, KNOW THIS AND NO PEACE. EVEN FATHER MBAKA SAID IT. HE TREATS BANDIT WITH KID GLOVES AND IPOB WITH WELDER GLOBE. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, TIME IS TICKING AGAINST HIM AND YET IPOB IS YET TO BE DECIMATED.
Good talk bros,you said it all and I appreciate you.You will see them coming here to drop motivational speech and codedely drag entire Igbos on what that does not concerns them it will make you wonder the kind of deep hatred they have against Igbos.Nigeriens were killed in Imo by security egencies so as to blackmail IPOB instead of that guy you qouted focus on that he dragged the entire Igbos into and you expect me to have anything to do with people like that,Never..............I am that Igbojew
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Sunday2021: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tochi3:
Poo'hari and the supreme court governor are two evil bunch.

Anytime they hold their Coven of closed door meetings, weeks later , kaboom ! innnocent people are killed. If you are a lost soul, you will think the aim of the too many closed door meetings between the two will improve the security Situation in Imo state and find a lasting solution to the menace of kidnapping and killingss.

I aint no lost soul cos I know they are both the architect of the killings in the East as a whole

This was how after their closed door meeting 14 youths were massacred on their way back home from a wedding ceremony.

Since their evil Plans affected only Igbo youths there was no need for him to react.

Now that his plan with the supreme court governor was carried out on non Igbos, he is no more shocked but "decisive" and awake because he will send his "repentant" boko haram fulani Military to go and carry out genocide on the Igbos as usual.

Since the UN have told him categorically to release Nnamdi Kanu and that Ipob is not a terrorist organisation, he jas been holding series of closed door Meetings with the supreme court efulefu governor to cause more mayhem, carry out more killing by beheading the head of innocent Nigerians to prove that Ipob is indeed a terrorist organisation.

There have been Lots of kidnapping in the east and nobody is calling the shots. "Non-Igbos are now affected and suddenly poo'hari remembers the southeast.

If you are living around that axis, pls disappear from there,. because the "repentant boko haram soldiers who have been drafted into the Army will visit you with mayhem and genocide.

They are not coming to identify anybody because there is nobody to identify except poo'hari and the supreme court governor

He has foolishly boxed himself to a corner.

see mumu. Tomorrow it will be your turn
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Sunday2021: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Spirit04:
They're not even citizens. What are they doing here illegally?
do you know how many igbos are outside this country illegally? If people were to kill illegal migrants, do know the amount number of igbos that will be killed?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Sunday2021: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
Supremos:
Bast.ard 14 Youths were killed in that same Imo, by DSS according to Gov hope uzodimma, while villagers says it's Ebubeagu that killed them, Buhari did not say anything.

Whereas I am not justifying the killing, but equity and justice demands you're fair to all.
Nobody is more Nigerian than the other.

BTW, IPOB has dissociated itself from the unwarranted killing. There are so many gunmen in Nigeria currently and Imo state isn't exceptional.
have you ever see where Ipob agree to their crime? Even when they practically declear sit at home, they still deny it.
I have said it! If Peter Obi win this election Ipob will be killing people from house to house.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Sunday2021: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jostoman:
It is only a fool that will not know that government are trying to tarnish the image of IPOB to make them look bad in the eyes of the world. That supreme Court governor impose on IMO STATE people is too desperate for my liking
you cannot defend ipob without sounding foolish. Is it the government that bought weapon for esn?
I don't know you people always think.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by zinizta: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by pyro10(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Buhari led APC regime problem is only south east and nothing else ....
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Sunday2021: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
For the illiterates that are clamouring for Peter Obi, they should be ready to bury their relations if peter obi win. The only thing that is slowing these IPOB TERRORISTS is because they don't have power. I can't imagine what will happen to this country if peter obi win this election, Ipob will be killing people like chicken.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by paramakina202: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
It shall never be well with persons or group or person that kills innocent people.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Jostoman: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
Sunday2021:
you cannot defend ipob without sounding foolish. Is it the government that bought weapon for esn?
I don't know you people always think.
no be today when election is coming up in anambra Last year unknown gunmen started killing prominent people in anambra, when election is coming up in ekiti gunmen suddenly enter church in owo to kill worshipers.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Naajjii: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Igbojew:
UNN have giving your dictator Jubrin aka fake Buhari 6months to release Prophet Mazi Nnamdi which one month have pass and it remain 5months failure to do so when the 6months elapses your fake Buhari and your Fulani FG will see the stuff IPOB/ESN are made of..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Haha nyamiri can make mouth on social media and online. In real life you won't see them. Chineke nwa nwa grin grin
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Naajjii: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Igbojew:
Yes I'm proudly one of Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)desciple with no apology and so f**king what?....................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Lazenby007(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
etrouble:
He is MAD. What are Nigeriens doing in Igbo land. They can live with you in Katsina, but coming to Igbo land is passing their boundaries.
You are my man of the year
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Supremos: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Sunday2021:
have you ever see where Ipob agree to their crime? Even when they practically declear sit at home, they still deny it.
I have said it! If Peter Obi win this election Ipob will be killing people from house to house.
You're not in the know of the happenstances in southeast. So shut it already.

There are many groups agitating for Biafra in Southeast.

IPOB happens to be the leading Force, but that doesn't make the other forces infinistimal.

IPOB had suspended the sit at home she issued many months ago.
Other groups like the auto piloters lead by Simon took over the show.
Many groups aside IPOB, are subscribed to Arms struggle.
You don't know shit happening in SE

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by AishaDant(f): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
emmabest2000:
This man is a joker , you can never shame a shameless

He even still has the guts to say that his regime will do this and do that bra bra bra ... without knowing that his regime don enter battery low tete ..... grin

Lmao!

This comment actually made me laugh. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by Sunday2021: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Supremos:
You're not in the know of the happenstances in southeast. So shut it already.

There are many groups agitating for Biafra in Southeast.

IPOB happens to be the leading Force, but that doesn't make the other forces infinistimal.

IPOB had suspended the sit at home she issued many months ago.
Other groups like the auto piloters lead by Simon took over the show.
Many groups aside IPOB, are subscribed to Arms struggle.
You don't know shit happening in SE
which group was given arms and uniform by kanu?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by obailala(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Igbojew:
First of all call your parents and entire generation senseless idiots and other abusive names.Back to the topic,you think you people can do brave Igbos that live in the North anything when crisis start,maybe you are still banking on minority trubes you murderous Fulani uses to fight proxy war against brave Igbos but this time great Igbos will decimet you coward Fulani people in your parasitic religion and guess what,other agrieved m

tribes in the Northern region you your terrorists Fulani brothers have been killing their people will take you people pound of fresh.What is happening to you Fulani people in every South East region is just a test of what will happen in doze when Jubrin the fake Buhari leave Aso Rock next year because your people will be edengered species in the whole Nigerians..................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Just imagine the idiot thinking I'm fulani because I called out the killing of innocent people...

I repeat it loud and clear, YOU and every other person directly or indirectly supporting the murder of innocent northerners in Igboland and thereby foolishly placing the lives of Igbos in the north at risk, you are all capital IDIOTS and your days are numbered!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by kissdabride: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kingcalls:
When they killed ur own Nigerians in the same imo state...wedding goers ...did this fool ask for the killers to be identified?? This man might truly be jubril afterall ... valuing Nigeriens above ur own country men that u are meant to lead
Buhari originally is from Nigel
Re: Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished by kissdabride: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

U must be sick ... they should ban u from voting...u should be in a mental institution

Where were u when church goers were killed by fulani in owo inside church ?? Or the fulani killings in benue ... no day goes by without fulani killing or kidnapping citizens... as I said, u should be dragged into a mental institution
He should be given that kind of tinubu jubril ak sudani drug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Receives British High Commissioner (Photos) / Princess Aderemi Adebowale Packs Refuse In Lagos This Morning / Court Describes EFCC Freezing Of Ozekhome’s Account As Diabolical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.