|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,105,586 members, 7,663,261 topics. Date: Friday, 01 December 2023 at 04:37 AM
|Head Of Retail Investment Marketing by MITNEXUS: 6:20am On Aug 07, 2022|
Our client is an asset management company focused on managing traditional and alternative investments on a national scale and is fully SEC Licensed to provide Fund/Portfolio Management services.
The company is looking to hire an experienced and driven Head of Retail investments sales and business development to help establish the business as a leading player in the asset management space in Nigeria.
• Setup and manage an effective sales team targeting all segments of the market including Institutions, HNIs and Retail Investors.
• Be responsible for acquiring and maintaining high-value business relationships across focus market segments of institutional, HNI &UHNI segments
• Work with the CEO and Investment Heads to develop innovative investment products to broaden the range of investment management service available to existing and potential clients and swiftly respond to competitors
• Drive the Business Development of business prospects across the company’s entire spectrum of the company’s target segments, by undertaking the initiation and development of business proposals and aggressive sales pitching for business solicitation from existing and prospective customers.
• Prepare periodic and adhoc reports showing trends, and current state of managed portfolio of funds under management, sales projections, as well as key lessons learnt.
• Drive Strategic Initiatives that can sustain / improve the organization’s competitive advantage within its operating environment.
• Support the development and execution of a marketing plan to build the firm into a leading brand in the industry, providing support for sales activities.
Qualifications, key Competences and Experience:
• Minimum of 6-8 years of professional working experience in the financial services industry
• Relevant experience in Investment/Wealth Management or Financial Services
• Strong business acumen to be able to recognize and interpret commercial opportunities
• Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects and consultants within the retail and institutional segment
• Must have excellent presentation skills and in-depth product and broad investment knowledge
• In-depth knowledge of the Asset Management Industry in Nigeria and products offered
• Sound knowledge of Nigerian capital and money markets
• Demonstrable business development experience with HNI &UHNI
Compensation and Benefits
• NGN6m – NGN7m Per Annum + attractive bonus potential + benefits
Send CV and high-Level Cover letter to email@example.com
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23