Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Letter To ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Letter To ASUU (218 Views)

People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike / Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To ASUU by Theowise(f): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Dear ASUU ,

As you know, no nation of the world can achieve sanity and tranquility with a high level of illiterates.

Incessant strike by your members has become so unbearable that our students now look beyond the shores of Nigeria for alternatives as our private tertiary institutions are too expensive to afford by the common man. Also, students are fast becoming vagabonds and political jargons.

Our minister state for labour, Festus Keyamo, ESQ, has said the sincere truth to you when he said the Federal Government of Nigeria cannot meet your request as it is too bogus for them to afford. It is also a known fact that our president is insensitive to the plights of her citizens let alone of education.

We know you're agitating for a better university system that will be able to compete with universities in other countries of the world, but with this prolonged strike, the purpose of your agitations seems to have been defeated because the student in me is below 5%, so also thousand other students.

Dear ASUU , I'm on my knee this morning, praying and begging you to call of this industrial strike so I and my colleagues can complete our four (4) years discipline since 2018.

Thank you as you give this plea of mine a favourable consideration.

Best regards.

Signed:
Comrade Adeyemi Babarinde Sunday,
National President, National Association of Okun Students (NAOS).
Sunday, August 7, 2022.
Re: Letter To ASUU by duduade: 7:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Test 13 For SS3 WAEC/NECO Students - WAEC Questions / UNICAL Releases 2022/2023 Post-utme Admission Form / What Is The First Thing You Will Do When The ASUU Strike Is Called Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.